Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [TechReport] AMD's Carrizo will face off with Broadwell-U, won't land in desktops
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[TechReport] AMD's Carrizo will face off with Broadwell-U, won't land in desktops - Page 6

post #51 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftstealth View Post

How does AMD plan to make money if they don't offer any products? They keep making a smaller footprint for themselves to do business in.

AMD has't made money from desktops in ages... Why do you think they are focusing on markets where they are actually turning profits?
Tsar Bomba
(12 items)
 
Fat Man
(13 items)
 
Little Boy
(29 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-6700K ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4... Samsung 850 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 SSD 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB 2.5" SSD Zalman CNPS8900 Quiet Noctua NF-F12 PWM Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K95 Corsair SF 600W Silverstone SG05BB-LITE Corsair M65 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD A10-7850K GIGABYTE GA-F2A88X-UP4 XFX R9-290A-ENBC Radeon R9 290 XFX R9-290A-ENBC Radeon R9 290 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 128GB Western Digital Blue 1TB XSPC Raystorm CPU/APU Waterblock - AMD XSPC D5 Photon 170 Reservoir/Pump Combo 
CoolingCoolingCoolingPower
XSPC AX360 Radiator XSPC AX240 Radiator 2x XSPC Razor R9 290X / 290 - Full Cover Water ... EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 
Case
Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Black  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-4770K  Asus Maximus VI Extreme Sapphire R9 290 unlocked to 290X Sapphire R9 290 unlocked to 290X 
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Sapphire R9 290 unlocked to 290X Sapphire R9 290 unlocked to 290X G.SKILL Sniper Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 2400 2x SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 3TB Asus BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 29x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 2x Swiftech MCP655 + Bitspower Dual D5 Mod Top 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Phobya Balancer 450 Silver Nickel Reservoir 2x Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm Radiator Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 360mm Radiator Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm Radiator 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 240mm Radiator Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 120mm Radiator 4x Koolance VID-AR290X Radeon VGA Liquid Coolin... EK Supreme LTX Intel CPU Liquid Cooling Block -... 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Asus VS238H-P 23.0" Asus VS238H-P 23.0" Asus VS238H-P 23.0" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K95 ENERMAX Maxrevo EMR1500EWT 1500W Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Razer DeathAdder 2013 
Audio
Astro Gaming A50 Circumaural Headset - Black 
  hide details  
Reply
Tsar Bomba
(12 items)
 
Fat Man
(13 items)
 
Little Boy
(29 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-6700K ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4... Samsung 850 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 SSD 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB 2.5" SSD Zalman CNPS8900 Quiet Noctua NF-F12 PWM Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K95 Corsair SF 600W Silverstone SG05BB-LITE Corsair M65 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD A10-7850K GIGABYTE GA-F2A88X-UP4 XFX R9-290A-ENBC Radeon R9 290 XFX R9-290A-ENBC Radeon R9 290 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 128GB Western Digital Blue 1TB XSPC Raystorm CPU/APU Waterblock - AMD XSPC D5 Photon 170 Reservoir/Pump Combo 
CoolingCoolingCoolingPower
XSPC AX360 Radiator XSPC AX240 Radiator 2x XSPC Razor R9 290X / 290 - Full Cover Water ... EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 
Case
Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Black  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-4770K  Asus Maximus VI Extreme Sapphire R9 290 unlocked to 290X Sapphire R9 290 unlocked to 290X 
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Sapphire R9 290 unlocked to 290X Sapphire R9 290 unlocked to 290X G.SKILL Sniper Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 2400 2x SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 3TB Asus BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 29x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 2x Swiftech MCP655 + Bitspower Dual D5 Mod Top 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Phobya Balancer 450 Silver Nickel Reservoir 2x Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm Radiator Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 360mm Radiator Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm Radiator 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 240mm Radiator Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 120mm Radiator 4x Koolance VID-AR290X Radeon VGA Liquid Coolin... EK Supreme LTX Intel CPU Liquid Cooling Block -... 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Asus VS238H-P 23.0" Asus VS238H-P 23.0" Asus VS238H-P 23.0" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K95 ENERMAX Maxrevo EMR1500EWT 1500W Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Razer DeathAdder 2013 
Audio
Astro Gaming A50 Circumaural Headset - Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #52 of 209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slomo4shO View Post

AMD has't made money from desktops in ages... Why do you think they are focusing on markets where they are actually turning profits?

AMD turning profits from mobile? Hardly. They are focusing on mobile because that is where the majority of the industries sales are coming from. It's not the majority of AMD's sales. AMD needs to improve their relations with OEM's. I believe they will release good products under Lisa Su's direction but I think the battle she will fight is getting those products to actually be purchased and placed into OEM's units.
Edited by Papadope - 1/10/15 at 6:00pm
Home Rig
(14 items)
 
Work Rig
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2400 Dell Proprietary Sapphire Radeon 5750 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB Seagate HDD DVD Writer Dell Proprietary HSF Windows 7 Professional x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Corsair K70 Red 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dell Proprietary Vostro 460 Mini Tower Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty 
  hide details  
Reply
Home Rig
(14 items)
 
Work Rig
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2400 Dell Proprietary Sapphire Radeon 5750 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB Seagate HDD DVD Writer Dell Proprietary HSF Windows 7 Professional x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Corsair K70 Red 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dell Proprietary Vostro 460 Mini Tower Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty 
  hide details  
Reply
post #53 of 209
Can't tell you guys how many times I've walked into a electronics store to see ZERO AMD laptops. Thats right, ZERO. I've been wanting a nice AMD APU based Lappy but theres never any around, and build quality are usually terrible. It's a shame, cause the chips themselves are quite good and competitive for most IMO.
M06
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 XFX 7950 - 3GB G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2133 CL9 @ 1733... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Blue 500GB WD Black 1.5TB Crucial M4 128GB (OS) LG ODD 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Deepcool Lucifer v2 Win7 Ultimate 64 bit Acer X223w (1050) LG 22EN33 (1080) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sharkoon Tactix OCZ ModXstream Pro 700w Modular Corsair 300R CM Storm Xornet 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries Qck+ DOTA2 Edition Edifier e1100+  Sennheiser HD215 Plantronics Gamecom 307 
  hide details  
Reply
M06
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 XFX 7950 - 3GB G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2133 CL9 @ 1733... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Blue 500GB WD Black 1.5TB Crucial M4 128GB (OS) LG ODD 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Deepcool Lucifer v2 Win7 Ultimate 64 bit Acer X223w (1050) LG 22EN33 (1080) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sharkoon Tactix OCZ ModXstream Pro 700w Modular Corsair 300R CM Storm Xornet 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries Qck+ DOTA2 Edition Edifier e1100+  Sennheiser HD215 Plantronics Gamecom 307 
  hide details  
Reply
post #54 of 209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuell View Post

Can't tell you guys how many times I've walked into a electronics store to see ZERO AMD laptops. Thats right, ZERO. I've been wanting a nice AMD APU based Lappy but theres never any around, and build quality are usually terrible. It's a shame, cause the chips themselves are quite good and competitive for most IMO.

Nailed it, as of right now Intel has the US mobile market on lockdown.
Home Rig
(14 items)
 
Work Rig
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2400 Dell Proprietary Sapphire Radeon 5750 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB Seagate HDD DVD Writer Dell Proprietary HSF Windows 7 Professional x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Corsair K70 Red 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dell Proprietary Vostro 460 Mini Tower Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty 
  hide details  
Reply
Home Rig
(14 items)
 
Work Rig
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2400 Dell Proprietary Sapphire Radeon 5750 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB Seagate HDD DVD Writer Dell Proprietary HSF Windows 7 Professional x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Corsair K70 Red 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dell Proprietary Vostro 460 Mini Tower Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty 
  hide details  
Reply
post #55 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by maarten12100 View Post

I literally said that the claim that Kaveri's IPC is on par with sandy is "mostly false"
I'm not sure whether this was somehow lost in translation because I worded it poorly or because you interpreted it wrong. Either way not what I meant now move along.

What does shill even mean?
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=shill
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoxile View Post

I highly doubt that Zen will be designed to compete in high performance
It's supposed to, they've said FX is coming back in 2016 (which coincides with Zen).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalUnicorn View Post

And if there's a big-core die for servers, that probably means they'll trickle down to an enthusiast platform. FM chips were built for mobile and consumer products first, while FX was built for servers first and end-users second.
Servers are where the big money is, if AMD is trying to muscle there way into that, it only makes sense to also release FX's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadope View Post

AMD turning profits from mobile? Hardly. They are focusing on mobile because that is where the majority of the industries sales are coming from. It's not the majority of AMD's sales. AMD needs to improve their relations with OEM's. I believe they will release good products under Lisa Su's direction but I think the battle she will fight is getting those products to actually be purchased and placed into OEM's units.
Sadly, yes.

I read an article on Tom's over the Summer about a new laptop with one of the Kaveri APUs. TL;DR potential lost in saving money forgoing an SSD. AMD could really do with some better product relations but ultimately i think its just a failing of the OEMs holding AMD back. Cheaper parts they just shove into garbage laptops. They cut too many corners when just a little extra polish (or an SSD!) could've been all the difference to make something a heck of a lot better.

There's a reason I've only used Apple laptops since 2007, and it's not for the raw power. OEMs skimp on the build quality, trackpad, keyboard, monitor, battery, SSD/HD etc... all the smaller details that shouldn't matter very much but ultimately, because they're so poor in an effort to save cost, become far more important than a 200MHz faster processor or slightly better GPU.
Edited by iSlayer - 1/10/15 at 6:36pm
 
MBP 13"
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k 4.6 @ 1.29v ASUS x79 Deluxe MSI GTX 970 4GB @ 1571.7/1944 2x G. Skill Ripjaws X 2x8GB 2133 CAS9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 256GB ASUS OEM DVD-WR thing Noctua NH-U14s two fans Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2x ASUS VX238H Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue LED / Blue switches Corsair HX750 HAF 922 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G700 SteelSeries 4HD 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 3520m Intel HD 4000 G. Skill 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz CAS9 1TB 850 EVO 
Optical DriveCoolingOSPower
Superdrive Apple products don't have cooling OS X 10.9.5 w/ Bootcamp Win7 Ultimate x64 55W internal and 60W battery 
Mouse
Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
 
MBP 13"
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k 4.6 @ 1.29v ASUS x79 Deluxe MSI GTX 970 4GB @ 1571.7/1944 2x G. Skill Ripjaws X 2x8GB 2133 CAS9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 256GB ASUS OEM DVD-WR thing Noctua NH-U14s two fans Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2x ASUS VX238H Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue LED / Blue switches Corsair HX750 HAF 922 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G700 SteelSeries 4HD 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 3520m Intel HD 4000 G. Skill 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz CAS9 1TB 850 EVO 
Optical DriveCoolingOSPower
Superdrive Apple products don't have cooling OS X 10.9.5 w/ Bootcamp Win7 Ultimate x64 55W internal and 60W battery 
Mouse
Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #56 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slomo4shO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftstealth View Post

How does AMD plan to make money if they don't offer any products? They keep making a smaller footprint for themselves to do business in.

AMD has't made money from desktops in ages... Why do you think they are focusing on markets where they are actually turning profits?

by your logic AMD should ditch all segments except server and consoles, they're generating like a hundred times more sales on those segments than both desktop and mobiles combined.



AMD could do good with eDRAM on their APUs, similar to how intel's IGPs gotten a lot faster with such, AMD's needs far more bandwidth than intel's.
they could forgo without L3 at least, but increase L2 to reduce cache miss, the eDRAM might be slower than an L3 but its far more cheaper to implement a chunk.

HBM on-die eDRAM would change APU tides, imho a full 1GB would make latency a lot lower, speed fast as GDDR5 and acts as system ram cache at that.
with how AMD is going with ram, we could anticipate HUMA to fully bloom, instead of layering it as eDRAM<-> system ram, it'd become eDRAM+system ram.
i mean such an eDRAM with HUMA fully functioning, with 1GB eDRAM and you plug in 4GB of RAM you'd see 5GB as system memory instead of just 4GB.
Edited by epic1337 - 1/11/15 at 6:29am
post #57 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSlayer View Post

Sadly, yes.

I read an article on Tom's over the Summer about a new laptop with one of the Kaveri APUs. TL;DR potential lost in saving money forgoing an SSD. AMD could really do with some better product relations but ultimately i think its just a failing of the OEMs holding AMD back. Cheaper parts they just shove into garbage laptops. They cut too many corners when just a little extra polish (or an SSD!) could've been all the difference to make something a heck of a lot better.

There's a reason I've only used Apple laptops since 2007, and it's not for the raw power. OEMs skimp on the build quality, trackpad, keyboard, monitor, battery, SSD/HD etc... all the smaller details that shouldn't matter very much but ultimately, because they're so poor in an effort to save cost, become far more important than a 200MHz faster processor or slightly better GPU.

That's actually a problem with high-end hardware in general. If you're buying a prebuilt, you can bet that it will suck. OEMs skimp on anything they don't advertise. They advertise the resolution but not the panel type. The advertise that it does have flash but not the brand. But you better believe they'll advertise an i7 and a 980(M), even if the motherboard is the lowest of low-end chipsets and the PSU can barely handle them. Apple, as much as I hate them as a company, does a great job in every area but cooling (and price wink.gif). Metal case + mostly passive = skin-meltingly hot.

I friggin' hate OEMs so much. My old laptop died and I needed a new one. There was a $300 Toshiba I was looking at (since all I needed was a cheap Linux box). "AMD A8." Cool, which one? Turns out it's a quad-core Puma chip. Not bad! Reviews of the laptop? Trackpad is absolutely awful and the drivers for WiFi haven't been updated in years. This isn't even a case of bad hardware, it's lazy manufacturers.

And of course, it's 2015 and we're still stuck with 1366x768 on laptops while phones have been 1080p for years.

The issue with AMD is that there are so few systems using their chips. With Intel systems, finding a decent one is the saying "even a broken clock is once twice a day" in action, except here it's hundreds of broken clocks.
Triumvirate
(20 items)
 
Osmium
(8 items)
 
For Sale: [FS] Z97 system: Xeon and RAM
$160 (USD) or best offer
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-5775C ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 Sapphire RX 480 (reference) MSI Low-Profile 750Ti 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator Platinum - 2x8GB Crucial M500 - 960GB Samsung 840 - 250GB WD Scorpio Blue - 1TB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
ADATA SP900 - 64GB Scythe BIG Shuriken 2 Rev. B PNY Quadro 600 blower Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
ASUS VE247H - 1080p Gateway FPD1960 - 1280x1024 Samsung S20D300 - 900p, portrait Rosewill RK9000I - Cherry MX Blue 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Rosewill HIVE 650W Riotoro CR1080 SteelSeries Rival 100 CyberPower 1500PFCLCD 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A10-7870K ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ G.Skill Ripjaws X - 2x4GB @ 2400MT/s Samsung 840 120GB 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Evercool EC-HPS-810CP Windows 7 Pro 64-bit PicoPSU-120-WI-25 Mini-Box M350 
  hide details  
Reply
Triumvirate
(20 items)
 
Osmium
(8 items)
 
For Sale: [FS] Z97 system: Xeon and RAM
$160 (USD) or best offer
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-5775C ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 Sapphire RX 480 (reference) MSI Low-Profile 750Ti 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator Platinum - 2x8GB Crucial M500 - 960GB Samsung 840 - 250GB WD Scorpio Blue - 1TB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
ADATA SP900 - 64GB Scythe BIG Shuriken 2 Rev. B PNY Quadro 600 blower Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
ASUS VE247H - 1080p Gateway FPD1960 - 1280x1024 Samsung S20D300 - 900p, portrait Rosewill RK9000I - Cherry MX Blue 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Rosewill HIVE 650W Riotoro CR1080 SteelSeries Rival 100 CyberPower 1500PFCLCD 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A10-7870K ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ G.Skill Ripjaws X - 2x4GB @ 2400MT/s Samsung 840 120GB 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Evercool EC-HPS-810CP Windows 7 Pro 64-bit PicoPSU-120-WI-25 Mini-Box M350 
  hide details  
Reply
post #58 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalUnicorn View Post

That's actually a problem with high-end hardware in general. If you're buying a prebuilt, you can bet that it will suck. OEMs skimp on anything they don't advertise. They advertise the resolution but not the panel type. The advertise that it does have flash but not the brand. But you better believe they'll advertise an i7 and a 980(M), even if the motherboard is the lowest of low-end chipsets and the PSU can barely handle them. Apple, as much as I hate them as a company, does a great job in every area but cooling (and price wink.gif). Metal case + mostly passive = skin-meltingly hot.

I friggin' hate OEMs so much. My old laptop died and I needed a new one. There was a $300 Toshiba I was looking at (since all I needed was a cheap Linux box). "AMD A8." Cool, which one? Turns out it's a quad-core Puma chip. Not bad! Reviews of the laptop? Trackpad is absolutely awful and the drivers for WiFi haven't been updated in years. This isn't even a case of bad hardware, it's lazy manufacturers.

And of course, it's 2015 and we're still stuck with 1366x768 on laptops while phones have been 1080p for years.

The issue with AMD is that there are so few systems using their chips. With Intel systems, finding a decent one is the saying "even a broken clock is once twice a day" in action, except here it's hundreds of broken clocks.
Vote me for president please wink.gif
post #59 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by maarten12100 View Post

Vote me for president please wink.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #60 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen_Cap_Chew View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It would be quite sad because I would put a lot of effort in mobile stuff rather than desktop. But if I was a country that had money to blow why not make an outragous chip design that can finally play Civ without waiting. Believe me or not I would do excellent from a technology point of view. But I think I would be a tyrant to my people so maybe not vote for me as president. redface.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [TechReport] AMD's Carrizo will face off with Broadwell-U, won't land in desktops