Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Zowie releases EC1-A and EC2-A
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zowie releases EC1-A and EC2-A - Page 240

post #2391 of 2813
Yes, don't counter roll the pad, let it unfold by itself or you're going to get creases and fold lines. Though mine came with creases and fold lines out of the box.
post #2392 of 2813
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrancePlant View Post

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that the latest Zowie EC2-A batches don't seem to have the right mouse button creak issue (I ordered one from Benq's EU online store on July 15th and received it on 19th July), so it appears that they're adjusting things based on feedback from RMA's.

I ordered mine on July 14th and it has the issue so I'm pretty sure it's still around.
It won't effect every EC2-A, if your shell is just a fraction of a millimeter over a bit it won't make contact.

Mine for example didn't bend left enough/hard enough for an audible creak, but you could feel the plastic rubbing.

I just had to literally grind a hairs width off the side and it was fixed, so getting a mouse without it can just be within margin of error.
post #2393 of 2813
Thought about making a bee thread but opted to ask here just for discussion.

Here is the question, Ec2-A vs Ec1-A

Which do you prefer and why?? Hand size & grip style would be good to include.

Personally my hand is 20.5 CM. I am testing the 2-a vs 1-a to see which i prefer overall. Both do feel good in the hand. The Ec1-A highly resembles the IE 3.0 & my hand does love that heavily.

As for the Ec2-a even though, it is smaller & thinner. It still does feel good in the hand + the smaller size makes it very easy to toss around. i do Palm both mice & can whip either around very easily.

I haven't fully discovered which mouse i track better with just yet probably because i switch off consistently. I will say overall i think the Ec1-A is the most comfy mouse next to the IE 3.0 i have ever held. The 2-a feels great just a tad smaller obviously.


What do you all prefer??
post #2394 of 2813
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

Thought about making a bee thread but opted to ask here just for discussion.

Here is the question, Ec2-A vs Ec1-A

Which do you prefer and why?? Hand size & grip style would be good to include.

Personally my hand is 20.5 CM. I am testing the 2-a vs 1-a to see which i prefer overall. Both do feel good in the hand. The Ec1-A highly resembles the IE 3.0 & my hand does love that heavily.

As for the Ec2-a even though, it is smaller & thinner. It still does feel good in the hand + the smaller size makes it very easy to toss around. i do Palm both mice & can whip either around very easily.

I haven't fully discovered which mouse i track better with just yet probably because i switch off consistently. I will say overall i think the Ec1-A is the most comfy mouse next to the IE 3.0 i have ever held. The 2-a feels great just a tad smaller obviously.


What do you all prefer??

I preffered the EC2 but I also fingertip and even that is to big so I returned it. If I palmed, then I would probably pick IE 3.0>DA 4G>EC1-A
my baby
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASUS H97M-e/CSM GTX 970 Mixed Brand 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair CX500 Corsair SPEC-01 Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioAudio
HyperX Cloud II Sennheiser Momentum IEMs 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2860QM@2.5GHz AMD Radeon 6770M 1GB Crucial 16GB DDR3L 1333MHz SODIMM For Mac  Samsung 850 EVO  
OSMonitorMouseAudio
MAC OSX El Capitan High-res Upgraded display 1680x1050 15.6" Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack RHA MA750 
  hide details  
Reply
my baby
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASUS H97M-e/CSM GTX 970 Mixed Brand 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair CX500 Corsair SPEC-01 Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioAudio
HyperX Cloud II Sennheiser Momentum IEMs 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2860QM@2.5GHz AMD Radeon 6770M 1GB Crucial 16GB DDR3L 1333MHz SODIMM For Mac  Samsung 850 EVO  
OSMonitorMouseAudio
MAC OSX El Capitan High-res Upgraded display 1680x1050 15.6" Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack RHA MA750 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2395 of 2813
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruzanHD View Post

I preffered the EC2 but I also fingertip and even that is to big so I returned it. If I palmed, then I would probably pick IE 3.0>DA 4G>EC1-A

DA over 1-A for palm? Surprising since you have the 3.0 first & i feel the Ec represents the shape much better only cause of that flaring front right side.
post #2396 of 2813
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

DA over 1-A for palm? Surprising since you have the 3.0 first & i feel the Ec represents the shape much better only cause of that flaring front right side.
My hand is only like 19cm so the flare doesn't bug me too much, plus the DA sensor is better.
my baby
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASUS H97M-e/CSM GTX 970 Mixed Brand 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair CX500 Corsair SPEC-01 Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioAudio
HyperX Cloud II Sennheiser Momentum IEMs 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2860QM@2.5GHz AMD Radeon 6770M 1GB Crucial 16GB DDR3L 1333MHz SODIMM For Mac  Samsung 850 EVO  
OSMonitorMouseAudio
MAC OSX El Capitan High-res Upgraded display 1680x1050 15.6" Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack RHA MA750 
  hide details  
Reply
my baby
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASUS H97M-e/CSM GTX 970 Mixed Brand 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair CX500 Corsair SPEC-01 Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioAudio
HyperX Cloud II Sennheiser Momentum IEMs 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2860QM@2.5GHz AMD Radeon 6770M 1GB Crucial 16GB DDR3L 1333MHz SODIMM For Mac  Samsung 850 EVO  
OSMonitorMouseAudio
MAC OSX El Capitan High-res Upgraded display 1680x1050 15.6" Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack RHA MA750 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2397 of 2813
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruzanHD View Post

My hand is only like 19cm so the flare doesn't bug me too much, plus the DA sensor is better.

Crappy pics incoming.







The front right ledge only bothers me when the plastic is sharp, i had a couple Chromas that were like that, it sucked heavily. My ring is all over that ledge like white on rice.
post #2398 of 2813
18 cm and 9cm I had both EC1-A and EC2-A(currently just have my white logo ec2-a) but EC1-A felt comfortable while a bit too big which affected my aim in full palm. As for EC2-A I can't palm it, it just feels too small(?) to palm.. I hold it in a fingertip grip but just tiny bit of the lower part of my palm is touching the butt. Which do I prefer? EC2-A, although not using it atm. Due to me leaning more towards fingertip style I've been using Rival 100 and now waiting on KPM to see if it's a better fit.

Also not sure what is it about zowie mice but they make my hand sweat like crazy. Never had that problem with my Rival 100,Rival 300, Xornet 2 or G100s/G303
post #2399 of 2813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiffle View Post

18 cm and 9cm I had both EC1-A and EC2-A(currently just have my white logo ec2-a) but EC1-A felt comfortable while a bit too big which affected my aim in full palm. As for EC2-A I can't palm it, it just feels too small(?) to palm.. I hold it in a fingertip grip but just tiny bit of the lower part of my palm is touching the butt. Which do I prefer? EC2-A, although not using it atm. Due to me leaning more towards fingertip style I've been using Rival 100 and now waiting on KPM to see if it's a better fit.

Also not sure what is it about zowie mice but they make my hand sweat like crazy. Never had that problem with my Rival 100,Rival 300, Xornet 2 or G100s/G303
i am the exact same when it comes to the sweat thing i have no idea what it is, never happens with any other mouse except when i tried the ec1-a, i literally had to go wipe my hand off every 30 minutes, with others i can play all day and nothing happens
post #2400 of 2813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats View Post

i am the exact same when it comes to the sweat thing i have no idea what it is, never happens with any other mouse except when i tried the ec1-a, i literally had to go wipe my hand off every 30 minutes, with others i can play all day and nothing happens
Yeah exactly.. kinda weird tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Zowie releases EC1-A and EC2-A