- What happened? Randomly redirecting me to malicious site. It happens so random, doesn't matter which computer/device I'm using or which internet service I use (home/work/mobile) and only when I'm logged on to OCN. Norton and Chrome would sometimes catch and block it.
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently? No, it's random.
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem? Nothing. No specific action triggers the issue.
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared? Nothing in specific. It appears when I'm reading/browsing pages.
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue: Perhaps screenshots would help.
Chrome_blocked.JPG 87k .JPG file
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system: Any browser (IE, Chrome), any device (pc/laptop/mobile),
- URL where the issue occurs: Anywhere on the site as long as I'm logged in.
post #1 of 36
1/14/15 at 5:54pm