Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › [Build Log] Alriana, X99 ITX, Titan X, Nova X2M, Ensourced
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Build Log] Alriana, X99 ITX, Titan X, Nova X2M, Ensourced - Page 51

post #501 of 879
Thread Starter 
As far as this is going. Got the Nepton 140xl cooler on. Such a pain to mount! Couldn't mount in rear..too large, had to drop to a 120.1 intake to get it to mount, tubes are ugly as heck becuase its wrapped weird to get it to fit on the board, blocked ram and then hit the heat sink. Finally got it on and with it as intake running 4.2ghz on th 4790k wont get over 50c on Prime95. The DPO here apparently decided it would be too hard to deliver all the mail so they are still holding onto my G10 and H105 for the Titan.
I also updated the OP with parts list for both the X2M and S3 parts.

On the verge of ordering parts below for when I get out of the Marines so that they will be at home and waiting for me.
http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-fc-titan-x-backplate-black.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-fc-titan-x-waterblock-nickel.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-uni-pump-holder-120mm-fan.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-cuplex-kryos-delrin-for-sockets-1366-1156-1155-1150-775-g1-4.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/watercool-htf4-triple-140mm-lt-heat-transformer-series-external-radiator-set-black.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/alphacool-nexxxos-st30-full-copper-240mm.html

One thin internal rad and the 140.3 for external low fan usage.
Let me know what you all think.
I have an EK pump/res combo that I would mount to the X2M internal 140.1 intake. Would still need to figure out some passthrough to get tubes to the external.
Would one D5 Vario have enough to pump a slim 240, GPU, CPU and that external 140.3?
Also there are no fittings because I would order those once home and can physically see how it will all be plumbed up. I should be home in 5 months. thumb.gif
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #502 of 879
there we go parts list. I just love it biggrin.gif The rad is going to look awesome HTF4 Triple 140mm. Cant wait to see how that one works. thumb.gif
post #503 of 879
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazG View Post

there we go parts list. I just love it biggrin.gif The rad is going to look awesome HTF4 Triple 140mm. Cant wait to see how that one works. thumb.gif

Right now that is what I plan to go with seems decent price, plenty of fan choices and should be more than enought for the system.
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #504 of 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz766 View Post

As far as this is going. Got the Nepton 140xl cooler on. Such a pain to mount! Couldn't mount in rear..too large, had to drop to a 120.1 intake to get it to mount, tubes are ugly as heck becuase its wrapped weird to get it to fit on the board, blocked ram and then hit the heat sink. Finally got it on and with it as intake running 4.2ghz on th 4790k wont get over 50c on Prime95. The DPO here apparently decided it would be too hard to deliver all the mail so they are still holding onto my G10 and H105 for the Titan.
I also updated the OP with parts list for both the X2M and S3 parts.

On the verge of ordering parts below for when I get out of the Marines so that they will be at home and waiting for me.
http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-fc-titan-x-backplate-black.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-fc-titan-x-waterblock-nickel.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-uni-pump-holder-120mm-fan.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-cuplex-kryos-delrin-for-sockets-1366-1156-1155-1150-775-g1-4.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/watercool-htf4-triple-140mm-lt-heat-transformer-series-external-radiator-set-black.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/alphacool-nexxxos-st30-full-copper-240mm.html

One thin internal rad and the 140.3 for external low fan usage.
Let me know what you all think.
I have an EK pump/res combo that I would mount to the X2M internal 140.1 intake. Would still need to figure out some passthrough to get tubes to the external.
Would one D5 Vario have enough to pump a slim 240, GPU, CPU and that external 140.3?
Also there are no fittings because I would order those once home and can physically see how it will all be plumbed up. I should be home in 5 months. thumb.gif

I'd say a single D5 should be plenty, yeah.
Disquiet
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4670K 4.5Ghz MSI Z97 Gaming 7 ASUS Fury Strix Kingston HyperX Fury 1866Mhz 16GB White 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung EVO 850 500GB Samsung EVO 840 120GB WD Caviar Green 3TB WD Caviar Blue 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cooler Master Nepton 240M Windows 7 Home Premium 64 BenQ XL2730Z Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX760 Fractal Define R4 Black Mionix Naos 7000 Steelseries QcK Mini 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audio-GD NFB-15 EVE Audio SC205 Philips Fidelio X2 AKG K7XX 
AudioOther
AKG K550 Pexon PC's Custom Cables 
  hide details  
Reply
Disquiet
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4670K 4.5Ghz MSI Z97 Gaming 7 ASUS Fury Strix Kingston HyperX Fury 1866Mhz 16GB White 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung EVO 850 500GB Samsung EVO 840 120GB WD Caviar Green 3TB WD Caviar Blue 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cooler Master Nepton 240M Windows 7 Home Premium 64 BenQ XL2730Z Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX760 Fractal Define R4 Black Mionix Naos 7000 Steelseries QcK Mini 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audio-GD NFB-15 EVE Audio SC205 Philips Fidelio X2 AKG K7XX 
AudioOther
AKG K550 Pexon PC's Custom Cables 
  hide details  
Reply
post #505 of 879
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish View Post

I'd say a single D5 should be plenty, yeah.
Sweet, thats what I was thinking. Now I am considering the MO_RA3 180x4 LT with no internal rad. Just hard tube internal with QDs to soft tubing external to the MO-RA3.
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #506 of 879
Ye a single D5 should be good and soft tubing down below works easier i just done hard tubing and almost had to take the pedi apart to get it done biggrin.gif
post #507 of 879
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazG View Post

Ye a single D5 should be good and soft tubing down below works easier i just done hard tubing and almost had to take the pedi apart to get it done biggrin.gif
Doing it down below wont really be an option with the X2M since there is no ped and the 1300w G2 will take up over half the length of the case.
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #508 of 879
Thread Starter 
Oh, got my H105 and G10 in the mail last night. Will bust ou the camera and get some pictures for y'all again. Expect by tomorrow; X stock, X w/aio, case, new cables, command center pictures.

Sorry for lack of pictures lately.
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #509 of 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz766 View Post

Doing it down below wont really be an option with the X2M since there is no ped and the 1300w G2 will take up over half the length of the case.

headscratch.gif um ye what am i saying sozo.gif lol forgot that you see my brain stuck on the S series LoL
post #510 of 879
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazG View Post

headscratch.gif um ye what am i saying sozo.gif lol forgot that you see my brain stuck on the S series LoL
I figured as much biggrin.gif
I should post and see if there will be a ped for the Nova line.
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Build Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › [Build Log] Alriana, X99 ITX, Titan X, Nova X2M, Ensourced