Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [TFTCentral] Acer Predator XR341CK 34" Curved Gaming Screen with G-sync
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[TFTCentral] Acer Predator XR341CK 34" Curved Gaming Screen with G-sync - Page 330

post #3291 of 6126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanivakil View Post

That's a cool thing about me. I'm never anxious for any product although I've been waiting for the X34 since April, and others probably since the creation of this thread. Heck, I like GTA but still wouldn't buy it until the retail price is $19.99 and 75% off of that during a sale.

If I knew this monitor would for a fact cost $999.99 when the Asus 300R is released, I wouldn't buy this monitor at all until that time. thumb.gif

That IS cool!
post #3292 of 6126
I never actually read up on what the issues was on these, why are they needing a firmware update? Like how would you know if u had a defective one or a fixed one?
post #3293 of 6126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckers View Post

I never actually read up on what the issues was on these, why are they needing a firmware update? Like how would you know if u had a defective one or a fixed one?

There is a banding issue on the free-sync version with the blue spectrum. Its likely on the g-sync version.
post #3294 of 6126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannntastic View Post

That IS cool!

It will only happen in my dream that the X34 will cost $300.00 less by the time Acer 300R is release, only a dream...
post #3295 of 6126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannntastic View Post


There is a banding issue on the free-sync version with the blue spectrum. Its likely on the g-sync version.

 

No, the issue is on the G-sync version alone and was discovered thanks to the first batch sent to a German shop (alternate.de). The FreeSync version never had it in the first place.

post #3296 of 6126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanivakil View Post

Which is good news. I wouldn't pre-order. I'll let some other people be the test subject instead. I don't really want to have to drive to the nearest UPS to drop off the defective monitor even though it's free because I am a Amazon Prime Member.

Why are you throwing salt on everyone that has pre-ordered?

We understand you don't pre-ordering, you don't need to reply to everyone that has with a negative comment.
post #3297 of 6126
Quote:
Originally Posted by -terabyte- View Post

No, the issue is on the G-sync version alone and was discovered thanks to the first batch sent to a German shop (alternate.de). The FreeSync version never had it in the first place.

Also, Acer had already communicated that the banding is fixed with their new firmware. The future of the X34 looks good. I'm just waiting for all the user review coming in a few weeks.
Edited by Kanivakil - 10/7/15 at 10:50am
post #3298 of 6126
Quote:
Originally Posted by smushroomed View Post


(I) understand you [won't be] pre-ordering[;] you don't need to reply to everyone that has with a negative comment.

You can do whatever you choose; I am speaking on my behalf.
Edited by Kanivakil - 10/7/15 at 10:47am
post #3299 of 6126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanivakil View Post

You can do whatever you choose; I am speaking on my behalf.

I think that's the problem.
post #3300 of 6126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannntastic View Post

I think that's the problem.

You can do whatever you choose as long as you do not harm your fellowman.
Edited by Kanivakil - 10/7/15 at 10:51am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [TFTCentral] Acer Predator XR341CK 34" Curved Gaming Screen with G-sync