Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › NZXT S340 Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NZXT S340 Club - Page 202

Poll Results: What is your case color?

 
  • 40% (154)
    White
  • 31% (118)
    Balck
  • 9% (36)
    Black/Blue
  • 18% (70)
    Black/Red
378 Total Votes  
post #2011 of 2715

Finally got a monitor mount for my secondary (the dual-monitor mount i had sucked) and a new mousepad.

Now AMD just needs to release new graphics cards...
post #2012 of 2715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefny View Post

I guess I will wait for Christmas and buy the case, AER fans and Hue+ all together.
The real XMAS party tongue.gif

I guess I will also "christmas my case" biggrin.gif but already have Riings, won't go for RGB fans + Hue. I'm just a bit sad there still isn't a 2x120 mount on top
post #2013 of 2715
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfouf View Post

I guess I will also "christmas my case" biggrin.gif but already have Riings, won't go for RGB fans + Hue. I'm just a bit sad there still isn't a 2x120 mount on top

That is an excellent point!
There is no option as well for push/ pull configurations with a front radiator.
They treated that in Manta, an ITX case, so I wonder why not with S340!
post #2014 of 2715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefny View Post

That is an excellent point!
There is no option as well for push/ pull configurations with a front radiator.
They treated that in Manta, an ITX case, so I wonder why not with S340!



I did a push/pull at front and back so both evacuate hot air inside, evacuated by a fan at top. everything is fine CPU and GPU and Motherboard are at 50°C MAX (30°C idle) but hard drives..... 50°C at load worries me. I would need a faster top exhaust
post #2015 of 2715
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfouf View Post



I did a push/pull at front and back so both evacuate hot air inside, evacuated by a fan at top. everything is fine CPU and GPU and Motherboard are at 50°C MAX (30°C idle) but hard drives..... 50°C at load worries me. I would need a faster top exhaust

I am using the Kraken X61, which is not allowing me a pull fan.
I have my 980ti Xtreme on air, so it gets hot inside the case.
A good top fan helps, but not to a great extent.

As for your disks, I guess you can use Scythe Himuro Hard Disk Cooler, or Scythe Ita Kaze.
post #2016 of 2715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefny View Post

I am using the Kraken X61, which is not allowing me a pull fan.
I have my 980ti Xtreme on air, so it gets hot inside the case.
A good top fan helps, but not to a great extent.

As for your disks, I guess you can use Scythe Himuro Hard Disk Cooler, or Scythe Ita Kaze.

I thought about your HDD cooling solution but I'm afraid there isn't enough room in S340 HDD's case. I could separate both HDD one in the cage and one on the S340 floor but... vibrations and noise, don't want that
post #2017 of 2715
Quick question for case owners, I'm thinking about picking up the S340 Elite but wanted to get an idea of how much space is in the front. I'd like to be optimistic and stuff a RX360 up front but I understand I'll need to cut into the case. Do you guys think it would be possible or feasible? I've seen some do it with the RS, but can't find anything with an RX.
Crimson Obsidian
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z EVGA GTX 580 1536MB G.Skill 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
OCZ Solid 3 60GB Windows 7 Ultimate ASUS VS248H-P x 3 OCZ ZX 1000W 
Case
Corsair 800D 
  hide details  
Reply
Crimson Obsidian
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z EVGA GTX 580 1536MB G.Skill 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
OCZ Solid 3 60GB Windows 7 Ultimate ASUS VS248H-P x 3 OCZ ZX 1000W 
Case
Corsair 800D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2018 of 2715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodox View Post

Quick question for case owners, I'm thinking about picking up the S340 Elite but wanted to get an idea of how much space is in the front. I'd like to be optimistic and stuff a RX360 up front but I understand I'll need to cut into the case. Do you guys think it would be possible or feasible? I've seen some do it with the RS, but can't find anything with an RX.

It'll be a pain to cut the case and it won't look good. You can try to put a a 280 with push/pull at bottom or remove the inside coloured metal cables hiding and put 2x push pull.

Or..... if you like style and need 360 you can buy this case http://www.aerocool.com.tw/ru/project7/case-p7/p7-c1
post #2019 of 2715
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfouf View Post

It'll be a pain to cut the case and it won't look good. You can try to put a a 280 with push/pull at bottom or remove the inside coloured metal cables hiding and put 2x push pull.

I agree with belfouf, the S340 is not for 360 custom water cooling.
Best is to use the Kraken X61 and it will be fine.
If you cool the graphics card with Kraken G10 as well, you will really be getting rid of all the heat inside your case.
post #2020 of 2715
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfouf View Post

It'll be a pain to cut the case and it won't look good. You can try to put a a 280 with push/pull at bottom or remove the inside coloured metal cables hiding and put 2x push pull.

Or..... if you like style and need 360 you can buy this case http://www.aerocool.com.tw/ru/project7/case-p7/p7-c1

Gottcha thanks for the input!
Crimson Obsidian
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z EVGA GTX 580 1536MB G.Skill 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
OCZ Solid 3 60GB Windows 7 Ultimate ASUS VS248H-P x 3 OCZ ZX 1000W 
Case
Corsair 800D 
  hide details  
Reply
Crimson Obsidian
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z EVGA GTX 580 1536MB G.Skill 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
OCZ Solid 3 60GB Windows 7 Ultimate ASUS VS248H-P x 3 OCZ ZX 1000W 
Case
Corsair 800D 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › NZXT S340 Club