Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › NZXT S340 Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NZXT S340 Club - Page 92

Poll Results: What is your case color?

 
  • 41% (156)
    White
  • 31% (118)
    Balck
  • 9% (36)
    Black/Blue
  • 18% (70)
    Black/Red
380 Total Votes  
post #911 of 2722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Jor-El View Post

w00t! Looking good! I really like the nickel backplate

Yeah I think it'll look good to reflect some of the white paint and the white light. Ordering the shiny silver anti cyclone and pipe for my reservoir also so on the interior there wont be much black also ordering some clear coolant to dilute these two which I have to mix as you can tell they are different shades. Once my heat shrink arrives and i can test it with the compression fittings I'll decide if I'll use those or the c47's.
post #912 of 2722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave6531 View Post

Yeah I think it'll look good to reflect some of the white paint and the white light. Ordering the shiny silver anti cyclone and pipe for my reservoir also so on the interior there wont be much black also ordering some clear coolant to dilute these two which I have to mix as you can tell they are different shades. Once my heat shrink arrives and i can test it with the compression fittings I'll decide if I'll use those or the c47's.
Wow...I guess so. I had not really noticed until you said something. You getting the shiny pipe is just in time as it just came out not too long ago. It is going be applaud.gif
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #913 of 2722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Jor-El View Post

Wow...I guess so. I had not really noticed until you said something. You getting the shiny pipe is just in time as it just came out not too long ago. It is going be applaud.gif

Yeah not sure if it's their mixing process or just the age of the coolant as the lighter was made early last year and the darker was made mid this year. See I wasn't aware of that so that'll be part of next weeks order. Really debating on completely dismantling the case so paint the shroud though. Make any progress on yours?
post #914 of 2722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave6531 View Post

Yeah not sure if it's their mixing process or just the age of the coolant as the lighter was made early last year and the darker was made mid this year. See I wasn't aware of that so that'll be part of next weeks order. Really debating on completely dismantling the case so paint the shroud though. Make any progress on yours?

My SATA cables will be in tomorrow so that is when I will be swapping it all over and doing a clean install of Windows 10. After the new year, I will sswap out the CPU, the HDD's, and Monitors. I am starting the etching today thumb.gif
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #915 of 2722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Jor-El View Post

My SATA cables will be in tomorrow so that is when I will be swapping it all over and doing a clean install of Windows 10. After the new year, I will sswap out the CPU, the HDD's, and Monitors. I am starting the etching today thumb.gif

What cables did you go with, sleeving them? Nice post up the etching I need to get the etching attachment for my dremel.
post #916 of 2722
Nah. The cables are just GIGABYTE SATA cables and they really won't be seen. I will, however, do custom SATA cables after the new year as well. I will be doing lights next month since it is a minimal cost.

This is what I drew on the protected sheet on the case window. I will be etching it from the inside as it is preferred that way
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #917 of 2722
That'll be sweet, how are you planning on mounting the logo on the front? Might look cool using some standoffs so there's a small gap.

I was thinking of doing the multiple falling bombs like that on mine just the outline and starting in the corner. But have to order an acrylic one from mnpctech since mine has a few scratches and with my ocd it will drive me crazy.


Edited by Dave6531 - 10/16/15 at 4:59am
post #918 of 2722
Use the scratches to your advantage and do the bombs over the scratches if possible. That would drive me nuts too. My OCD compulsion is dust. I am constantly dusting everyday. I am thinking of a hepa filter now lol.

As for the logo for the front, I will be doing stand offs as I have 1/2" acrylic strips. As for the led behind it, I am not sure if I want to drill 2 3mm holes or use battery led's
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #919 of 2722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Jor-El View Post

Use the scratches to your advantage and do the bombs over the scratches if possible. That would drive me nuts too. My OCD compulsion is dust. I am constantly dusting everyday. I am thinking of a hepa filter now lol.

As for the logo for the front, I will be doing stand offs as I have 1/2" acrylic strips. As for the led behind it, I am not sure if I want to drill 2 3mm holes or use battery led's

Unfortuneately I think they were in different spots but we'll see. Don't blame you on my desk the lowest shelf I'll be putting an air filter there just to help even just a little bit to keep the dust down.

Gotcha, can use these if you drill holes to keep them in place. http://www.performance-pcs.com/led-mounting-hardware-t1-for-3mm-led.html
and then of course have your 3mm leds from darkside and etc..
post #920 of 2722
Good looking out. The 3mm led' are $3 each at PPCs so these .12 grommets will work just great. I am thinking of modifying the wires so if I take off the front panel, I won't have to worry about the wires. My thinking is wire them into connectors where once they connect, the led's light up if powered on.
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Gotham
(16 items)
 
NZXT S340 Club
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 6300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 EVGA GTX GeForce 960 G.Skill 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2tb Western Digital 2.5tb Western Digital 1tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Silicon 120gb SSD Cooler Master Gemini II M4 Windows 10 Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair Rm750 NZXT S340 Logitech G100s Logitech 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › NZXT S340 Club