Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse - Page 431

post #4301 of 7008
I have Logitech Gaming Software 8.75 installed..
post #4302 of 7008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

People don't listen to your warnings because not everyone forces a hand to grip a mouse. Neither everyone uses these silly glass/metal mousepads and then complain about wrist pains. If the shape doesn't fit your hand after an hour of play - DON'T USE IT. Took me 5 minutes to readjust from FK1 to G302, no pains, no problems since the release of G302 shape.

Finger tip users don't really "grasp" a mouse. That applies to some "claw" grip player too.

Hard mats (plastic, metal, glass) are popular and are better for tracking. People who don't use them usually say it's because they are to small, wear out faster and are not portable. I switched from metal and plastic to cloth because of size and wear issues. I'm still waiting to stumble upon a cloth pad I like.

Every mouse I have used, with exception of the Intellimouse, didn't "fit" my hand. I continued using them because they were the only products worth using. However, I wasn't hurt/injured by any of them like I was with the G303, they were simply uncomfortable for me.

I adjusted to the G303 in minutes. The problem I had was with my decreased precision using the grip position the G303 forces you to use. I would have to change my sensitivity to remain consistent. This is why pro GO players switched away from the G303 to the G100S or G402 (they said it themselves).
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels1997 View Post

I have difficulties understanding how one can get his hand injured by using a mouse. I used an uncomfortable mouse for over a year before buying a new one and it was all fine. Getting pain from using a mouse is beyond my understanding, an injury seems impossible.

Maybe because you don't have a firm grip style and use a high sensitivity? Players that tend to get "injuries" play for many hours a day every week and force themselves to be precise regardless of discomfort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

Someone's gotta blame the tool.

I guess if someone designed a pair of shoes that were not shaped for the human foot it's a good design as long as people don't wear them. It would really suck if those were the only pair of shoes offered to humans with that foot size.
post #4303 of 7008
It's amazing that you keep using a mouse that "forces you". If it really "forces you" then drop it immediately. I did the same with DA which was downright unusable for me.

You making it sound like G303 was threatening you with a gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

I guess if someone designed a pair of shoes that were not shaped for the human foot it's a good design as long as people don't wear them. It would really suck if those were the only pair of shoes offered to humans with that foot size.

And yet, here we are, people that use that "weird shaped" mouse with no issues and happy about it.
Edited by Melan - 10/23/15 at 2:05pm
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4304 of 7008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

It's amazing that you keep using a mouse that "forces you". If it really "forces you" then drop it immediately. I did the same with DA which was downright unusable for me.

You making it sound like G303 was threatening you with a gun.

And yet, here we are, people that use that "weird shaped" mouse with no issues and happy about it.

Is there any other mouse besides the G502 using the 3366?

Some people can't ignore the performance of the 3366 and they are not willing to buy/use a discontinued product. There is no other current day sensor that performs like a 3366. You have to settle for higher post processing or lower malfunction speed. I wasn't tempted to keep the G303 because I already have a bunch of mice with older sensors.

The majority of people who own the G302/G303 do not like the shape and it appears many of the minority that do like it would be happier if the shape was tweaked.

Out of 13 Logitech sponsored pro GO players (I know of) only 1-3 of them are "okay" using the G302/G303 shape. The last I heard, one of those players is contemplating switching to a G100S. So, that's like 1 or 2 pro level players still willing to use the G302/G303 shape (that's until I ask or hear those TSM players' opinions).

Now I would like to know how many casual players would choose to use the G302 or G303 if they had access to every current product for free. I think it would be lower than the current numbers because there wouldn't be any purchase bias.
Edited by popups - 10/23/15 at 2:36pm
post #4305 of 7008
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Is there any other mouse besides the G502 using the 3366?

Some people can't ignore the performance of the 3366 and they are not willing to buy/use a discontinued product. There is no other current day sensor that performs like a 3366. You have to settle for higher post processing or lower malfunction speed. I wasn't tempted to keep the G303 because I already have a bunch of mice with older sensors.
But most people have no clue whatever that sensor you're talking about and just buy whatever mouse that is comfortable for them, which is the entire point of it. You can adjust to the sensor performance, you won't adjust to the feeling of poop in your hand. You people seem to buy into "sensor stuff" as good as those "casuals" buy into over 9000 CPI marketing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

The majority of people who own the G302/G303 do not like the shape and it appears many of the minority that do like it would be happier if the shape was tweaked.
I can agree that shape and weight aren't the best around and would require tweaking (I mean, did you see how much plastic they've put inside? So wasteful. G402 is even worse.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Out of 13 Logitech sponsored pro GO players (I know of) only 1-3 of them are "okay" using the G302/G303 shape. The last I heard, one of those players is contemplating switching to a G100S. So, that's like 1 or 2 pro level players still willing to use the G302/G303 shape (that's until I ask or hear those TSM players' opinions).
What "pros" use doesn't mean a thing. It's just an opinion, such as yours, mine and everyone else. If they want to switch to G100S for whatever reason, it's their decision based on comfort. If it works better then use it. I'm yet to see a person whose performance changed dramatically by switching peripherals. Forgot to add, most of the time their opinion got paid for anyways, so listening to them is kinda pointless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Now I would like to know how many casual players would choose to use the G302 or G303 if they had access to every current product for free. I think it would be lower than the current numbers because there wouldn't be any purchase bias.
We both know that razer would be a go-to brand. New year's soon and we need some lights yo.
Edited by Melan - 10/23/15 at 2:57pm
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4306 of 7008
Doctors had to amputate my hand because of g303. I now regret my purchase. rolleyes.gif
post #4307 of 7008
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfirebg View Post

I have Logitech Gaming Software 8.75 installed..
Idk lol maybe reinstall?
post #4308 of 7008
Quote:
Originally Posted by delledonne View Post

Doctors had to amputate my hand because of g303. I now regret my purchase. rolleyes.gif

I slept on my G303 and I have now been decaptiated.
Edited by DrSebWilkes - 10/23/15 at 6:07pm
post #4309 of 7008
Quote:
Originally Posted by delledonne View Post

Doctors had to amputate my hand because of g303. I now regret my purchase. rolleyes.gif

My poor pet, you need some tender love and care from either Mionix, Roccat or Zowie helpinghand.gif .
post #4310 of 7008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

My poor pet, you need some tender love and care from either Mionix, Roccat or Zowie helpinghand.gif .

no m8 soothing leds from a razer m00sepad
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse