Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse - Page 558

post #5571 of 6947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith Phantasm View Post

I think you're missing the broader point Melan. You seem to suffer from a case of egocentrism

Because he says others should test the shape to see if they like it, he is being egocentric?
post #5572 of 6947
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzybass View Post

I agree the G303 shape is not bad for gaming. But for desktop use, where you're "floating" the cursor around? Forget about it, LMAO.

One could argue the G303 shape is all about "function", but I argue comfort is also a function. It's all about balance - yes, fantastic gaming function is fantastic, but there's no use in it if I can't use it properly for long periods of itme.

I use the g303 for work now. I find it a lot more comfortable than other mice. Have zero issues with the shape. Hand doesn't get tired at all.
CoRE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I7 860 ASUS P7P55 LX Gigabyte 770GTX Kingston Value Ram 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120gb NEC Win7 Ultimate x64 Asus 27" vk 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 7G Corsair 800w CoolerMaster Cosmos Logitech G303 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Corepad eYEPAD 
  hide details  
Reply
CoRE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I7 860 ASUS P7P55 LX Gigabyte 770GTX Kingston Value Ram 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120gb NEC Win7 Ultimate x64 Asus 27" vk 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 7G Corsair 800w CoolerMaster Cosmos Logitech G303 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Corepad eYEPAD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5573 of 6947
Not sure Melan was saying anything wrong here. Everyone's hands are different, and therefore their experiences with a mouse's comfort are subjective. Isn't that a fact?
post #5574 of 6947
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzybass View Post

Not sure Melan was saying anything wrong here. Everyone's hands are different, and therefore their experiences with a mouse's comfort are subjective. Isn't that a fact?

Shape is and always will be pure preference
CoRE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I7 860 ASUS P7P55 LX Gigabyte 770GTX Kingston Value Ram 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120gb NEC Win7 Ultimate x64 Asus 27" vk 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 7G Corsair 800w CoolerMaster Cosmos Logitech G303 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Corepad eYEPAD 
  hide details  
Reply
CoRE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I7 860 ASUS P7P55 LX Gigabyte 770GTX Kingston Value Ram 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120gb NEC Win7 Ultimate x64 Asus 27" vk 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 7G Corsair 800w CoolerMaster Cosmos Logitech G303 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Corepad eYEPAD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5575 of 6947
It is ,but there will always be people that claim it's awful for everybody just because it doesn't work for them.
First Build
(16 items)
 
Secondary Rig
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 3.41GHz Gigabyte GA-P31-ES3G Galaxy 9800GT  A-Data 2x2GB DDR2 840Mhz OC 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 140GB 7200RPM Standard one Stock Intel Heatsink Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
15.4 Dell HP CoolerMaster 460W Elite Foxconn ZL-142A 
Mouse
Microsoft Laptop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3930k GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD4 EVGA GTX 780 ACX  EVGA GTX 780 ACX  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 1600MHz WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB Sata III Crucial M4 128GB Sata III SSD Corsair H100i 
PowerCase
SeaSonic X Series X-850 NZXT SWITCH 810 White 
  hide details  
Reply
First Build
(16 items)
 
Secondary Rig
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 3.41GHz Gigabyte GA-P31-ES3G Galaxy 9800GT  A-Data 2x2GB DDR2 840Mhz OC 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 140GB 7200RPM Standard one Stock Intel Heatsink Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
15.4 Dell HP CoolerMaster 460W Elite Foxconn ZL-142A 
Mouse
Microsoft Laptop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3930k GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD4 EVGA GTX 780 ACX  EVGA GTX 780 ACX  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 1600MHz WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB Sata III Crucial M4 128GB Sata III SSD Corsair H100i 
PowerCase
SeaSonic X Series X-850 NZXT SWITCH 810 White 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5576 of 6947
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzybass View Post

Not sure Melan was saying anything wrong here. Everyone's hands are different, and therefore their experiences with a mouse's comfort are subjective. Isn't that a fact?

'round here if its bad for you then you tell everyone the mouse is awful. No ifs ands or buts.

A cancer upon this forum it is.
post #5577 of 6947
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post

'round here if its bad for you then you tell everyone the mouse is awful. No ifs ands or buts.

A cancer upon this forum it is.

More like personal agendas because people want to weigh in their favorites for the market researchers. It's understandable but annoying.
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5578 of 6947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino. View Post

More like personal agendas because people want to weigh in their favorites for the market researchers. It's understandable but annoying.

They probably hope this is how it works - post your personal likes and dislikes over and over again in some tech nerd forums and we will have our dream come true devices in no time.

That's why we have that WMO 2016 edition, an optical Sensei as well as a refreshed G400 version, right...RIGHT? wink.gif
Edited by e4stw00t - 2/11/16 at 4:21am
post #5579 of 6947
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandero View Post

But would you say that the g303 is more comfortable for everyday use compared to something like the g602?

Lol yes the g303 is infinitely better for me for every day use than something like that. Large mice that want to touch my palm feel terrible to me and make my hand all sweaty even just sitting there.
post #5580 of 6947
I have the MX518, G500, G502, briefly owned the G402, and G303. I find the G303 to be just as comfortable to use as a daily driver while my G502 is a daily driver for work now (tilt function comes in handy) and my hands are normal. Other mice I have on hand are Roccat Savu and CM Storm Spawn which has since gone to my parents' PC.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse