Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse - Page 646

post #6451 of 7082
i don't mind the weight, i just wish it was a bit more balanced towards the front. not that it's badly balanced, but the shape makes me grip the mouse so that the balance is off..
and i just replaced the cable with one of the G302, it's instantly a way better mouse. this is the first mouse that actually got me frustrated because of the cable. man, i felt like throwing it out my window.. in fact, i think i'm actually traumatized.

but yeah, i still think it's a shame the mouse isn't a tad rounder. and the glossy parts are also a mistake. (but gotta have cool LED windowz!!!112i)
post #6452 of 7082
I used a DA cable on mine.
post #6453 of 7082
razer cables best cables

maybe not most durable but who cares
main
(15 items)
 
old
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k maximus vii impact nvidia gtx 970 crucial ballistix tactical 16gb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
crucial mx100 noctua nh-c14 windows 7 ultimate sony cpd-g520 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
kbp v80 matias quiet silverstone sx500-lg ncase m1 v3 logitech g100s with mcu replaced by teensy2.0 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
allsop raindrop xl chord mojo hifiman re-600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 evga x58 sli le galaxy gtx 460 crucial something 3x1gb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
intel 330 180gb scythe kotetsu windows 8.1 pro sony cpd-g520 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
logitech k120 silverstone st75f-gs nxzt h440 evga torq x5 
Mouse PadAudio
allsop raindrop mobo 
  hide details  
Reply
main
(15 items)
 
old
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k maximus vii impact nvidia gtx 970 crucial ballistix tactical 16gb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
crucial mx100 noctua nh-c14 windows 7 ultimate sony cpd-g520 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
kbp v80 matias quiet silverstone sx500-lg ncase m1 v3 logitech g100s with mcu replaced by teensy2.0 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
allsop raindrop xl chord mojo hifiman re-600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 evga x58 sli le galaxy gtx 460 crucial something 3x1gb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
intel 330 180gb scythe kotetsu windows 8.1 pro sony cpd-g520 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
logitech k120 silverstone st75f-gs nxzt h440 evga torq x5 
Mouse PadAudio
allsop raindrop mobo 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6454 of 7082
But what about paracord? D:
OCN OCD acting up again
post #6455 of 7082
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsxcv View Post

razer cables best cables

maybe not most durable but who cares

Plus they're dirt cheap, so ongoing replacements won't bankrupt anyone.
post #6456 of 7082
I didn't know they discontinued this, meh. Hopefully they'll replace it with a better shape.

My original one works as good as it's expected after 14 months. Mouse1 started to double-click, had to fix that. Mouse6 is also starting to double click on me these days, gonna have to fix that too. I also bought a spare on last BF so even if they release a triangle instead of diamond this time around, I should be good biggrin.gif
post #6457 of 7082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

i don't mind the weight, i just wish it was a bit more balanced towards the front. not that it's badly balanced, but the shape makes me grip the mouse so that the balance is off..
and i just replaced the cable with one of the G302, it's instantly a way better mouse. this is the first mouse that actually got me frustrated because of the cable. man, i felt like throwing it out my window.. in fact, i think i'm actually traumatized.

but yeah, i still think it's a shame the mouse isn't a tad rounder. and the glossy parts are also a mistake. (but gotta have cool LED windowz!!!112i)

I put the 302 cable in mine as well, fits like a glove. Patiently waiting for mx300 shape replacement.
post #6458 of 7082
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeflow View Post

Patiently waiting for mx300 shape replacement.

YOU and nearly 20 million other people around this planet yessir.gif .
post #6459 of 7082
replacement? i always presumed it was MX300 -> G100 -> G302

i'm starting to prefer the G303 over the G100s, i can imagine it helps that the G303 has better texture and nicer clicks though. never really enjoyed using the G100s all that much, something just doesn't feel right.
Edited by Bucake - 6/10/16 at 5:18am
post #6460 of 7082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

replacement? i always presumed it was MX300 -> G100 -> G302

i'm starting to prefer the G303 over the G100s, i can imagine it helps that the G303 has better texture and nicer clicks though. never really enjoyed using the G100s all that much, something just doesn't feel right.

Funny you should mention that. I used to adore the G100s shape. I hadn't used it in several months and only recently swapped back to it. I don't like it anymore at all. The top feels too angled and digs into my ring finger. Funny how using so many other mice has made me hate a mouse I used to love.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse