Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Sponsored Builds & Case Mods › [SPONSORED] LAB | Boy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[SPONSORED] LAB | Boy - Page 13

post #121 of 166
Thread Starter 
Maximus VII Impact and new crystal block

LAB Boy

LAB Boy

LAB Boy

LAB Boy

LAB Boy
post #122 of 166
Be nice to see this up and running, really like the Caselabs S3.thumb.gif
post #123 of 166
All of those components look like they were manufactured alongside each other. Well done! thumb.gif
PC Face
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K ASUS Sabertooth Z77 EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti Classified Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133ghz 8gb 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133ghz 8gb Samsung EVO  Seagate Fully custom water cooled 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional LG 34UC97 Poker 2 EVGA G2 1300 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Razer Ouroboros Elite Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse Razer Scarab Turtle Beach XP400 
AudioAudioOtherOther
Monster Inspiration Noise Canceling  Denon AVR-1613 Home Theater Receiver Razer Orbweaver Stealth Edition Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT 
  hide details  
Reply
PC Face
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K ASUS Sabertooth Z77 EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti Classified Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133ghz 8gb 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133ghz 8gb Samsung EVO  Seagate Fully custom water cooled 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional LG 34UC97 Poker 2 EVGA G2 1300 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Razer Ouroboros Elite Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse Razer Scarab Turtle Beach XP400 
AudioAudioOtherOther
Monster Inspiration Noise Canceling  Denon AVR-1613 Home Theater Receiver Razer Orbweaver Stealth Edition Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT 
  hide details  
Reply
post #124 of 166
Very nice. You keep the very common black and red color mix interesting.
post #125 of 166
Your photography skills blow my mind.. Always flawless. Love how well these products look together. Damn that KLEVV genuine... urghhh it will be mine.. oh yes... it will be mine. (once a reliable UK source can be found).

J.
post #126 of 166
Obviously very nice photography:). Like how you keep the red/black thing exiting. Inrpiring me for a new build. rolleyes.gif
post #127 of 166
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

Be nice to see this up and running, really like the Caselabs S3.thumb.gif
Yes, thank you, a while it lasted smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsbora View Post

All of those components look like they were manufactured alongside each other. Well done! thumb.gif
Thank you very much thumb.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccRicers View Post

Very nice. You keep the very common black and red color mix interesting.
Red is the most important contrast here wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackJoe View Post

Your photography skills blow my mind.. Always flawless. Love how well these products look together. Damn that KLEVV genuine... urghhh it will be mine.. oh yes... it will be mine. (once a reliable UK source can be found).

J.
Thank you Joe, that's all slowly made up the whole, the weekend should show already flooded the system, but it still will not finish. KLEVV amazes me above all aesthetics of its products guitar.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by theokik View Post

Obviously very nice photography:). Like how you keep the red/black thing exiting. Inrpiring me for a new build. rolleyes.gif
Thank you, I'm glad that you like, and I could inspire thumb.gif
post #128 of 166
Brilliant photos as always pal smile.gif
post #129 of 166
urghh, came looking for final build shots.. you're such a tease! tongue.gif Excited to see what you have planned for 'Parvum Boy V2' the M1.0 is a great looking case. I'm trying to talk a buddy into having me build in one for him.

J.
post #130 of 166
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imersa View Post

Brilliant photos as always pal smile.gif

Thank you Justin thumb.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackJoe View Post

urghh, came looking for final build shots.. you're such a tease! tongue.gif Excited to see what you have planned for 'Parvum Boy V2' the M1.0 is a great looking case. I'm trying to talk a buddy into having me build in one for him.

J.

Ciiiiiiii do not tell anyone that I have a new PARVUM wink.gif

Yes, today pre-finished pictures in S5 and the system - certainly are not final pictures, I'm waiting for goods from Nate and E22 to make wiring made to S5 - is necessary. After the final S5 will be back for sure to this case from litle brake, because variations of soft tubes are completely abandoned. I want to go in the direction of nickel tubes in all future projects.

Watch the topic, today there are new pictures LAB | Boy - waiting for your opinion on arcs.

PARVUM | Boy also will have their five minutes today, soon guys soon guitar.gif
Edited by niklot1981 - 11/7/15 at 5:20am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsored Builds & Case Mods
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Sponsored Builds & Case Mods › [SPONSORED] LAB | Boy