Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › GIGABYTE GTX 9xx H2O/AIR BIOS Tweaking ┌(ô益ô)┐
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GIGABYTE GTX 9xx H2O/AIR BIOS Tweaking ┌(ô益ô)┐ - Page 697

post #6961 of 7117
Thread Starter 
Stealing this link from the FS Ultra thread... because well, O M G

drool.gif



http://www.overclock.net/t/1518806/fire-strike-ultra-top-30/1750#post_26001210

Just don't think about the price.. just don't.. redface.gif

My 2x980Ti's in comparison
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/18179611
Edited by Laithan - 4/13/17 at 6:36pm
post #6962 of 7117
Thread Starter 
Sharing with my pals here

http://www.overclock.net/t/1610946/nvidia-geforce-experience-3-0-released-rebuilt-from-the-ground-up/200#post_26016154
post #6963 of 7117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laithan View Post

LOL... I respect your optimism. biggrin.gif

I actually bought a 970 G1 (and paid more) just because I had a MOD BIOS for it too tongue.gif... and it was just for my Hyperspin PC.

I would love to have support from Gigabyte... they've never contacted me (and they never will).. they may throw darts at my picture for all I know lol... but there's no doubt that it helped sales... even if just a little bit... it's measurable. We're responsible here and at the end of the day, these cards were ALL meant to be pushed hard smile.gif.



Yes I'm even drooling a bit... cummon pascal editor!!!!
drool.gif
Some time ago I've bought 970 G1 because of this thread. Then, I bought 980 Ti G1... because of this thread again (choosing beetween 1070 G1) biggrin.gif
post #6964 of 7117
Does anybody know if something like a Classified Controller exists for gigabyte ?They have an LN2 bios on their cards but there is no way to overvolt ram.All HOF cards and evga classified/kingpin have a tool for over/undervolting NVVDD(core voltage) and FBVDD(memory voltage) and even PEXVDD(dunno what this is maybe some internal MLG voltage ).Why doesnt gigabyte ? It makes no sense. mad.gif
post #6965 of 7117
We have MUMOD!
post #6966 of 7117
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minium View Post

Does anybody know if something like a Classified Controller exists for gigabyte ?They have an LN2 bios on their cards but there is no way to overvolt ram.All HOF cards and evga classified/kingpin have a tool for over/undervolting NVVDD(core voltage) and FBVDD(memory voltage) and even PEXVDD(dunno what this is maybe some internal MLG voltage ).Why doesnt gigabyte ? It makes no sense. mad.gif

AFAIK the voltage controller is not software addressable, only BIOS addressable.

I'm not sure the voltage on the memory helps much but not 100% sure TBH.
post #6967 of 7117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laithan View Post

AFAIK the voltage controller is not software addressable, only BIOS addressable.

I'm not sure the voltage on the memory helps much but not 100% sure TBH.
Overvolting Samsung MEM is a huge deal. It scales like crazy with more voltage.hynix is kinda meh.Now Im not happy about my Gigabyte buy anymore.
post #6968 of 7117
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minium View Post

Overvolting Samsung MEM is a huge deal. It scales like crazy with more voltage.hynix is kinda meh.Now Im not happy about my Gigabyte buy anymore.

Interesting. I'd love to see some examples of memory overvolting. I've never really heard this.

I'm already able to overclock my ram (HYNIX on a 980Ti) to +700Mhz stable so I really don't know how much overhead might be left so I'm not disappointed at all. smile.gif There are certainly diminishing returns the higher you go.

8412Mhz effective w/stock voltages (we don't know what Gigabyte uses for stock memory voltage either, could be higher than reference)
post #6969 of 7117
This is a ASUS GTX 980Ti Matrix, this card is more than a dream.quad bios -2flashable and 2 for backup.Full voltage control up to 1.65V core and 1.8V memory.You can even overvolt PEXVDD(PLL Voltage) within GPU Tweak -everything with stock bios.Here are some examples of this card.Pay attention to their MEM clocks and voltage(standard is 1.6V) and to their GPU clocks +voltage.This card is a dream but I still didnt find somebody with higher graphics score than mine(except FS Extreme where higher MEM helps).





This guy used some dry ice:


It even has LOADLINE CALIBRATION like WHAT THE HELL why didnt anybody tell me that :/
Edited by Minium - 4/16/17 at 8:43am
post #6970 of 7117


what?

EDIT: actually i saw, yeah graphics score... totally 100% dependent on GPU right?

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/8025267
Edited by navjack27 - 4/16/17 at 8:49am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › GIGABYTE GTX 9xx H2O/AIR BIOS Tweaking ┌(ô益ô)┐