Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New gaming mousepad -Redragon Archelon p002
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New gaming mousepad -Redragon Archelon p002

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
http://www.amazon.com/Redragon-ARCHELON-Gaming-Include-Large-Size/dp/B00NUYXSMK

19.7 x 15.8 x 0.2 inches

For $12, a giant 50cm stitched pad without a tacky design like razer.

post #2 of 9
Thanks, I'll stick to my Corepad. This one looks like it won't take half a year to wear it off completely.
post #3 of 9
Should of just called the company "Insert generic name here"

And I know its not about looks but that logo is only acceptable in the late 80s and if your 12. Anything outside of that range and its a write off. Nice size though 50cm! you getting one OP?
post #4 of 9
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6483735213.html?orderId=65736353246911

I use this one, all black, no logo, 8 USD, free delivery.

Branding on a mouse pad? No thank you.
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Features: calculator mouse pad,

Wow biggrin.gif



60cm....my dream size pad!
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureBlizz View Post

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6483735213.html?orderId=65736353246911

I use this one, all black, no logo, 8 USD, free delivery.

Branding on a mouse pad? No thank you.

How does it feel? For 8 bucks I wouldn't mind trying it... if it sucks I'd just use it as a tablemat for eating soup or something
post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sencha View Post

Should of just called the company "Insert generic name here"

And I know its not about looks but that logo is only acceptable in the late 80s and if your 12. Anything outside of that range and its a write off. Nice size though 50cm! you getting one OP?

Only ships to US frown.gif
post #8 of 9
Quote:
How does it feel? For 8 bucks I wouldn't mind trying it... if it sucks I'd just use it as a tablemat for eating soup or something

I like it.

I have 3 other large mouse pads, razer, steel and don't remember the last one.
To be honest, they are all good. The others are a bit thicker, but this one sits well on the desk, so I don't notice while gaming. It's short and wide as you can see, good for fps. The hight might be a problem in other games, I don't know.

It's looks good.
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitone View Post

http://www.amazon.com/Redragon-ARCHELON-Gaming-Include-Large-Size/dp/B00NUYXSMK

19.7 x 15.8 x 0.2 inches

For $12, a giant 50cm stitched pad without a tacky design like razer.


Wut, this is not 50 cm, Amazon states: 15.75 x 11.81 x 0.12 inches, so 40 x 30 x 0.3 cm. So too small unfortunately.
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New gaming mousepad -Redragon Archelon p002