Okay, so, this is the state of cooling thus far.
And as you can see, there are...problems. Not major, "holy crap that's awful" problems, but y'know. Things I, and likely, you, don't like.
SO, I present to you, the reader, my list of things to be fixed.
1. SHORTEN THOSE HOSES FOR THE LOVE OF.. Okay, look. Rookie mistake. I didn't have a proper hose cutter at the time so I used semi-sharp scissors and decided to re-do when I got back from the snow. Welp, here I am. And I'm also here with an XSPC 25mm razor blade hose cutter. $6 well spent in my opinion.
2. Join the pump and reservoir in Holy Matrimony. Haha, I kid, I kid. But, if you can see it, they are joined by short piece of hose and two compression fittings. I bought a G-1/4 Rotary Fitting (M-M obviously) and, because of the pumps inlet design and the multiple ports on the housing of the res, I can join them using one fitting, meaning the pump will have a direct water feed straight from the res, and the res will be positioned above the pump! (If you have done research, you know, it's a good thing.)
3. Put the GPU under water. Okay, so this isn't a major thing, but I have a second KPE on the way with a water block and once I know if it's Acetal or Copper, I know what I'l have to buy for the one I have now.
4. Sleeved PSU cables, gonna skimp and buy them pre-done, really cannot be bothered doing them myself.
5. Once I have my GPU(s) under water, I'll be selling my XTX-360 and buying a couple PE-360 rads and running push-pull on both. As well as a Liang D5 pump (EK X-RES 140).
6. Noctua fans. This case has good, but not great airflow. Static pressure is needed.
Other than that, fairly happy so far.