Overclock.net › Forums › Hardware Vendors › Silicon Lottery › International Orders
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

International Orders - Page 3

post #21 of 67
Cpu arrived Germany after 7 days. Thx for your great service!
post #22 of 67
Howdy, I'd like to get the 6700k @ 4.9ghz / with de-lid to Ireland
post #23 of 67
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzus View Post

Howdy, I'd like to get the 6700k @ 4.9ghz / with de-lid to Ireland

PM sent.
post #24 of 67
Hi,

I plan to buy a 6700k@4.7Ghz with delidded today when it will be available.

Can you add for Switzerland please ?
post #25 of 67
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay960 View Post

Hi,

I plan to buy a 6700k@4.7Ghz with delidded today when it will be available.

Can you add for Switzerland please ?

Sure thing.
post #26 of 67
I was referred to this, what is a binned cpu? Are you some sort of worker inside intel? Sorry for being behind the news and what not tongue.gif
post #27 of 67
Ooooh,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart1980 View Post

I was referred to this, what is a binned cpu? Are you some sort of worker inside intel? Sorry for being behind the news and what not tongue.gif

Silicon Lottery buys Intel CPUs at some price, he puts them in a computer, checks to see how high he can bin them (how fast he can get them to run) then sells the higher overclocking ones at a premium so you don't need to buy a random Intel CPU only to find it overclocks bad.

He is not affiliated with Intel. He is a single person. This is his business and he runs it out of his own pocket.
post #28 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateneth View Post

Ooooh,
Silicon Lottery buys Intel CPUs at some price, he puts them in a computer, checks to see how high he can bin them (how fast he can get them to run) then sells the higher overclocking ones at a premium so you don't need to buy a random Intel CPU only to find it overclocks bad.

He is not affiliated with Intel. He is a single person. This is his business and he runs it out of his own pocket.

Hmm interesting smile.gif That's a great venture but it needs to be more well-known across the site. I haven't heard of this until yesterday and i have been a member of OCN for long time. rolleyes.gif
post #29 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart1980 View Post

Hmm interesting smile.gif That's a great venture but it needs to be more well-known across the site. I haven't heard of this until yesterday and i have been a member of OCN for long time. rolleyes.gif

They've been around for a year or so, and they are known fairly well around OCN. There was a lot of buzz in the devils canyon threads last year, but most people are moving to Skylake. Look at the skylake overclock chart and you'll see lots of people purchase SL processors.
X9969X
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6950X @ 4.5GHz (Silicon Lottery 4.4 delid) Asus Rampage V Extreme  Nvidia Titan X Pascal Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz 
Hard DrivePowerCase
Intel 750 1.2TB SSD Corsair AX1200i Corsair Obsidian Series 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
X9969X
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6950X @ 4.5GHz (Silicon Lottery 4.4 delid) Asus Rampage V Extreme  Nvidia Titan X Pascal Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz 
Hard DrivePowerCase
Intel 750 1.2TB SSD Corsair AX1200i Corsair Obsidian Series 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #30 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuhfhrh View Post

They've been around for a year or so, and they are known fairly well around OCN. There was a lot of buzz in the devils canyon threads last year, but most people are moving to Skylake. Look at the skylake overclock chart and you'll see lots of people purchase SL processors.

I see, i'll take a look at it. thanks. thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Silicon Lottery
Overclock.net › Forums › Hardware Vendors › Silicon Lottery › International Orders