Well got my monitor today
... only had a little chance to test it. My initial observations.
- Huge crate with the box inside. No Bubble rap but monitor appeared undamaged in shipping
- Colors appear a bit washed out - will need to check what settings you guys have yours set at and figure out how to change it to english
- No dead pixels noticed atm checked briefly
using DPT (Dead pixel tester) (paid for pixel perfect)
- The power box may have a issue ... well see. Had trouble booting up and heard an electrical sound coming from it. But got it to work.
- Using a DP cable atm also have a hdmi cable (both I purchased off amazon).
- Tested using some movies and some 4k content I dled; also dying light game and my stock program ... My stock charts look Awesome on this. Basically was using a catleap monitor and could have 1 chart open at one time; now I can have 4. So 4 different time frames.
- I didnt notice any lag in dying light but tested only for like 2 mins -
- I notice a slight matte look to the screen; my catleap was glossy and I really liked it that way. I can tell this has a bit of a matte sheen.
- The sides of the monitor tend to look a bit more washed out then the center.
- I Really like the realestate of the monitor just wish I had better colors and the sides wernt as washed out.
I saw the recent discussion about the PWM; well I assumed from reading this didnt use PWM - and the philips did. Thats why I bought this one (I can be prone to headaches). I paid the same price as a philips version (got stuck with a 80pound import tax).
Also can anyone recommend any settings to help with the colors?
Anyone have a picture of what the remote buttons do in english? I cant seem to find it on the forums (I know I saw it somewhere).
or even how to change the language to english.