Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › USB polling precision
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

USB polling precision - Page 62

post #611 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

looks like the mouse you're using isn't stable at 1khz.

what mouse is that? something old? krait? mx300 / mx500? mx510? mx518? lol


I think that he mentioned somewhere that this is a Rival 700.

While my old Rival also had terrible polling, it wasn't nearly as bad as this one though. Something is wrong there.
post #612 of 706
That's Scimitar release day firmware type bad.
post #613 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by James N View Post

Rival 700

heh. what??
dunno why i thought that they know what they are doing..
post #614 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

heh. what??
dunno why i thought that they know what they are doing..

Yea, also the worst part is that this test is already done with 500hz. I am interested what his results would be with a different mouse in comparison, to see if it really is the mouse or something with his system.

He did mention that he optimized his system already, though.
post #615 of 706
Yeah. I hope he has more mice to try.
post #616 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by James N View Post

this test is already done with 500hz

but it's showing 1ms reports? unless the software or firmware has a mistake some place..
can't imagine his system being the problem, that would be really weird and really bad

for my own sake i'll just presume he's trolling or doing something wrong cowboy.gif
post #617 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

looks like the mouse you're using isn't stable at 1khz.

what mouse is that? something old? krait? mx300 / mx500? mx510? mx518? lol

mouse: rival 700 (2016)

i set mouse to 500hz but it jump to 1000hz
post #618 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by James N View Post

Yea, also the worst part is that this test is already done with 500hz. I am interested what his results would be with a different mouse in comparison, to see if it really is the mouse or something with his system.

He did mention that he optimized his system already, though.

i have razer deathadder & g502

i will test it to show you the result
post #619 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

but it's showing 1ms reports? unless the software or firmware has a mistake some place..
can't imagine his system being the problem, that would be really weird and really bad

for my own sake i'll just presume he's trolling or doing something wrong cowboy.gif

trolling?
post #620 of 706
Razer DeathAdder:

1000Hz




500Hz




Logitech G502:

1000Hz




500Hz




SteelSeries Rival 700:

1000Hz




500Hz


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › USB polling precision