Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Sponsored Builds & Case Mods › [SPONSORED][Scratch Build] Project mATX - Three 240mm Radiators in <20L
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[SPONSORED][Scratch Build] Project mATX - Three 240mm Radiators in <20L - Page 14

post #131 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes View Post

You're at 27L, this is 19L now?
I have about 5 cm at the back for Cable management, which is pretty overkill, so I might make it less. Keep in mind that ca 1cm (atleast 9mm) goes away from the three panels I have: sidepanel, midpanel (for Mobo and cable-management room behind mob, and the last sidepanel. Each plate I will have will be 3mm, and i'm thinking about a dual layer front too biggrin.gif

I have limited amount of money going into the build, only about 2500 USD, and that is for both case, plus components (Fury x(2?) asus maximus viii gene 6700k, some ram, and ssd/hdd. If I could get a sponsor, The build would go into HYPERDRIVE and be finished pretty soon rolleyes.gif


but isn't everyone's dream sponsorship too?
post #132 of 582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenning View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by claes View Post

You're at 27L, this is 19L now?
I have about 5 cm at the back for Cable management, which is pretty overkill, so I might make it less. Keep in mind that ca 1cm (atleast 9mm) goes away from the three panels I have: sidepanel, midpanel (for Mobo and cable-management room behind mob, and the last sidepanel. Each plate I will have will be 3mm, and i'm thinking about a dual layer front too biggrin.gif

I have limited amount of money going into the build, only about 2500 USD, and that is for both case, plus components (Fury x(2?) asus maximus viii gene 6700k, some ram, and ssd/hdd. If I could get a sponsor, The build would go into HYPERDRIVE and be finished pretty soon rolleyes.gif


but isn't everyone's dream sponsorship too?

Why not just buy a project mATX case and save yourself a large chunk of money? thumb.gif
MurderMac
(1 item)
 
Schwarz Nickel
(11 items)
 
Project mATX
(11 items)
 
Case
Apple Power Mac G5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon E5 2660 V1 ASUS Rampage Gene X79 PNY GTX 970 PNY GTX 970 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Klevv Fit 16GB SanDisk 120GB Extreme SSD Custom EK Watercooling Loop Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U1525H SilverStone 600w SFX Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
MurderMac
(1 item)
 
Schwarz Nickel
(11 items)
 
Project mATX
(11 items)
 
Case
Apple Power Mac G5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon E5 2660 V1 ASUS Rampage Gene X79 PNY GTX 970 PNY GTX 970 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Klevv Fit 16GB SanDisk 120GB Extreme SSD Custom EK Watercooling Loop Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U1525H SilverStone 600w SFX Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #133 of 582
Because i want something that's only one of in the world, but if I could get it made with you cases, wouldn't that put the price down for us both?
post #134 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenning View Post

Because i want something that's only one of in the world, but if I could get it made with you cases, wouldn't that put the price down for us both?
Build log?
finally quiet
(20 items)
 
Peggy
(11 items)
 
Betty - WIP
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 3.8 + turbo MSI P55-GD80 MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition 16GB Tactical LP 1600 c8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB OCZ Agility 60GB Spinpoint F3 1TB Noctua NH-U12P SE2 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
2x NF-P12, CPU OS X 10.10, 8.1 Ultimate Asus VW246H Ergotron Neo-Flex 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quick Fire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 850W Silverstone FT-02W CM Spawn 
AudioAudioAudio
Sony TA-AX380 Sennheiser HD 280 KLH 911B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2125 GA-H61N USB3 HD3000 8GB Samsung Miracle RAM 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston 60GB 3ware/LSI 9750-4i Hitachi 5k3000 2TB x4 RAID 5 Intel for now 
OSPowerCase
OS X 10.8.2 Corsiar CX430M Fractal Design Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2100 ASUS P8H67-M PRO/CSM ASUS Passive GT 440 4GB Dominator 1600 c8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Hitachi 120GB 2.5" LG BR-RW CM GeminII S + NF-P12 2x NF-R8 - Intake 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
NF-B9 Windows 7 Sony KDL-46NX700 MK700 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec EA-650 Zalman HD160XT, Modded MK700 Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
finally quiet
(20 items)
 
Peggy
(11 items)
 
Betty - WIP
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 3.8 + turbo MSI P55-GD80 MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition 16GB Tactical LP 1600 c8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB OCZ Agility 60GB Spinpoint F3 1TB Noctua NH-U12P SE2 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
2x NF-P12, CPU OS X 10.10, 8.1 Ultimate Asus VW246H Ergotron Neo-Flex 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quick Fire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 850W Silverstone FT-02W CM Spawn 
AudioAudioAudio
Sony TA-AX380 Sennheiser HD 280 KLH 911B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2125 GA-H61N USB3 HD3000 8GB Samsung Miracle RAM 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston 60GB 3ware/LSI 9750-4i Hitachi 5k3000 2TB x4 RAID 5 Intel for now 
OSPowerCase
OS X 10.8.2 Corsiar CX430M Fractal Design Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2100 ASUS P8H67-M PRO/CSM ASUS Passive GT 440 4GB Dominator 1600 c8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Hitachi 120GB 2.5" LG BR-RW CM GeminII S + NF-P12 2x NF-R8 - Intake 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
NF-B9 Windows 7 Sony KDL-46NX700 MK700 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec EA-650 Zalman HD160XT, Modded MK700 Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
post #135 of 582
Thread Starter 
Well guys, it's look like I won't be able to sell the case on the forum as I would be considered a vendor. Vendor fees start at $600 A MONTH. So, if that's the case, this build log will be stopped immediately and moved over to Bit-tech forums where I will handle all of the orders and show off the build log.

Hopefully OCN allows me to become an artisan. The problem right now apparently is that I will have the cases be "customized" and then ordered. So you would be paying for a product I don't have. I plan on doing it this way because I can't afford to buy x of case one, y of case two and z of case three. The only options would be color of powder coat (black, grey, white or custom (custom will come with an extra fee)) and your choice of power button: black or silver and then LED color.

So, in order to get a decent price on the case from the manufacturer, I would need to order at least 15 cases at once. That's well over $1k and I do NOT have that just sitting around, nor would I want to do that.

So hopefully things will be changed or else I'll be sad to leave OCN with my build log frown.gif

-Jeffinslaw
MurderMac
(1 item)
 
Schwarz Nickel
(11 items)
 
Project mATX
(11 items)
 
Case
Apple Power Mac G5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon E5 2660 V1 ASUS Rampage Gene X79 PNY GTX 970 PNY GTX 970 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Klevv Fit 16GB SanDisk 120GB Extreme SSD Custom EK Watercooling Loop Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U1525H SilverStone 600w SFX Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
MurderMac
(1 item)
 
Schwarz Nickel
(11 items)
 
Project mATX
(11 items)
 
Case
Apple Power Mac G5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon E5 2660 V1 ASUS Rampage Gene X79 PNY GTX 970 PNY GTX 970 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Klevv Fit 16GB SanDisk 120GB Extreme SSD Custom EK Watercooling Loop Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U1525H SilverStone 600w SFX Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #136 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffinslaw View Post

Well guys, it's look like I won't be able to sell the case on the forum as I would be considered a vendor. Vendor fees start at $600 A MONTH. So, if that's the case, this build log will be stopped immediately and moved over to Bit-tech forums where I will handle all of the orders and show off the build log.

Hopefully OCN allows me to become an artisan. The problem right now apparently is that I will have the cases be "customized" and then ordered. So you would be paying for a product I don't have. I plan on doing it this way because I can't afford to buy x of case one, y of case two and z of case three. The only options would be color of powder coat (black, grey, white or custom (custom will come with an extra fee)) and your choice of power button: black or silver and then LED color.

So, in order to get a decent price on the case from the manufacturer, I would need to order at least 15 cases at once. That's well over $1k and I do NOT have that just sitting around, nor would I want to do that.

So hopefully things will be changed or else I'll be sad to leave OCN with my build log frown.gif

-Jeffinslaw

Yikes! @Chipp This makes two awesome projects that have been forced to leave OCN in less than two weeks. wave2.gif
post #137 of 582
sad-smiley-002.gif
finally quiet
(20 items)
 
Peggy
(11 items)
 
Betty - WIP
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 3.8 + turbo MSI P55-GD80 MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition 16GB Tactical LP 1600 c8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB OCZ Agility 60GB Spinpoint F3 1TB Noctua NH-U12P SE2 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
2x NF-P12, CPU OS X 10.10, 8.1 Ultimate Asus VW246H Ergotron Neo-Flex 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quick Fire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 850W Silverstone FT-02W CM Spawn 
AudioAudioAudio
Sony TA-AX380 Sennheiser HD 280 KLH 911B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2125 GA-H61N USB3 HD3000 8GB Samsung Miracle RAM 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston 60GB 3ware/LSI 9750-4i Hitachi 5k3000 2TB x4 RAID 5 Intel for now 
OSPowerCase
OS X 10.8.2 Corsiar CX430M Fractal Design Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2100 ASUS P8H67-M PRO/CSM ASUS Passive GT 440 4GB Dominator 1600 c8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Hitachi 120GB 2.5" LG BR-RW CM GeminII S + NF-P12 2x NF-R8 - Intake 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
NF-B9 Windows 7 Sony KDL-46NX700 MK700 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec EA-650 Zalman HD160XT, Modded MK700 Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
finally quiet
(20 items)
 
Peggy
(11 items)
 
Betty - WIP
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 3.8 + turbo MSI P55-GD80 MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition 16GB Tactical LP 1600 c8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB OCZ Agility 60GB Spinpoint F3 1TB Noctua NH-U12P SE2 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
2x NF-P12, CPU OS X 10.10, 8.1 Ultimate Asus VW246H Ergotron Neo-Flex 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quick Fire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 850W Silverstone FT-02W CM Spawn 
AudioAudioAudio
Sony TA-AX380 Sennheiser HD 280 KLH 911B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2125 GA-H61N USB3 HD3000 8GB Samsung Miracle RAM 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston 60GB 3ware/LSI 9750-4i Hitachi 5k3000 2TB x4 RAID 5 Intel for now 
OSPowerCase
OS X 10.8.2 Corsiar CX430M Fractal Design Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2100 ASUS P8H67-M PRO/CSM ASUS Passive GT 440 4GB Dominator 1600 c8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Hitachi 120GB 2.5" LG BR-RW CM GeminII S + NF-P12 2x NF-R8 - Intake 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
NF-B9 Windows 7 Sony KDL-46NX700 MK700 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec EA-650 Zalman HD160XT, Modded MK700 Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
post #138 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotswood View Post

Yikes! @Chipp This makes two awesome projects that have been forced to leave OCN in less than two weeks. wave2.gif

I guess you are also following Nova, damn such a shame but they keep us well informed on other forums. jealoussmiley.gif
post #139 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes View Post

Build log?

You really think I won't have a build log for my new rig? wackosmiley.gif
post #140 of 582
That's pretty sad news. but, if it counts, I can make my case with you (and not get it powder coated, only plain metal) if you can make my design wink.gif
but if the cases need to be completely the same, that doesn't really help does it? sad-smiley-002.gif

so sad to see build logs being removed or ended because the rules don't work as good as they could have. (should be free to sell stuff, with a 50/100 limit or something)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsored Builds & Case Mods
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Sponsored Builds & Case Mods › [SPONSORED][Scratch Build] Project mATX - Three 240mm Radiators in <20L