Well, I ditched the idea of the breadboard. Between my questionable soldering skills, and the god awful ugliness of the cables, soldering, and hot glue on the breadboard, I decided to put a stop to it before I could make it any uglier than it already was. Ripped everything off, started over, and used grounding bars instead. Looks so much better, and while it doesn't compare to certain photos made by OCD, wire-laying IT nutjobs, there is a little bit of cable porn happening behind the scenes.
I didn't order enough bars, so after creating the hubs which are explained in the latest update at the end of the electronics section, I was left with just half the required bars for the primary hub, which meant, I could only get one colour to work. I chose blue, as it is the only colour without problems. I have three LED strips that aren't working properly. Probably due to my poor soldering skills.
The number of meals I have skipped to get this far shall remain classified information. But hey, some good news! With the completion of the LEDs nearing, it is almost time to get the hardware sorted!