Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] Crossover 2795 QHD: PWM/Flicker Free Overclock-able Matte 1440p AH-IPS.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Crossover 2795 QHD: PWM/Flicker Free Overclock-able Matte 1440p AH-IPS. - Page 196

post #1951 of 1999
Hi guys, I just ordered 2795 from dream-seller since he has em in stock. I have a question. Just recieved an email from seller that he didn't include power cable/adapter with monitor since he is out of the stock of type E plug. So what kind of adapter do i need to buy? will 24v 96 W do? What kind of plug at the back of the monitor there is? 5.5mm x 2.5 or smth different? Thanks in advice.
post #1952 of 1999
Hi everyone,

I've had my Crossover 2795 for about 5 months now, and it's a really good monitor. However, this week I've noticed a vertical purple line (looks like this) on my monitor, and I've been told that the monitor is shot or the driver board needs to be replaced.

I've contacted Dream-Seller but they insisted I pay round shipping for repairs, which would cost me a couple hundred dollars. It's not something I want to do, but maybe as a desperate last resort.

If I can get my hands on a spare driver board I can take it to my local repair shop and they'll fix it for considerably cheaper but understandably it's hard to find one. Am I out of luck? Should I just bite the bullet and buy a new monitor?
Edited by MochiPoo - 8/27/16 at 10:55pm
post #1953 of 1999
I assume you have it overclocked. If you haven't already Try Taosty's pixel clock patcher and see if that resolves the issue first.. You may have updated your drivers and forgot to apply the patch (I've done this), or if this is Windows 10, the drivers could have been updated without you knowing: http://www.monitortests.com/forum/thread-nvidia-pixel-clock-patcher
Edited by Bored Games - 8/29/16 at 3:27am
post #1954 of 1999
Hello guys,I think I have the same monitor as the one in the original post. Please see the numbers etc in the pictures I have provided. Please forgive me if this is the wrong place for this as the amount of different types of these screens makes it very confusing for a lay person :-(. Anyway, I bought one of these about 6 months ago and it has been great screen, I really love it. Just today I have somehow managed to break it! The screen powers on but it will not display an image.

I know enough to be able to trouble shoot all my gear,so I've gone through the obvious. I've tested all the ports on the GPU,I've used a different screen and used lots of different cables. So as the screen still powers on (it has a power brick and not an internal PSU) the only thing left is the internal board of the monitor where the DVI port is located, is damaged.

So obviously I need a replacement and that is the point of this post/cry for help! Could someone please tell me, or direct me to the correct replacement part I need, or a suitable alternative that will fit in my monitors chassis?? Please find attached all the numbers I could see when I opened the chassis. If you require any more info with identifying the correct parts please just ask me and I will get the info. I have provided a link to the monitor I bough and also pictures of the labels on the panel and the PCB board where the DVI port is.










And the site I bought the screen from.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/CROSSOVER-NEW-27QHD-AHIPS-LED-27-2560X1440-Matt-QHD-Computer-Monitor-/252394000472?hash=item3ac3dad058:g:JmkAAOSw9VZXPA5r


Please can someone help me in getting a replacement DVI port board for this screen! I will be eternally grateful if you van help me :-(
post #1955 of 1999
Can anybody help me with this?? Should I just contact the eBay seller and see if they can supply me with a replacement board?
post #1956 of 1999
Hey guys, I read every post in this 196 page thread before making the decision to purchase a Perfect 2795QHD. My order date was the 24th of August; shipped on the 26th of August and arrived at my door in Central Queensland, Australia on the 30th of August. EXTREMELY fast shipping with the free expedited shipping from certain ebay sellers. The box was covered in a layer of foam that was wrapped up in 4 layers of tape that circled the boxes slimmest dimension and a few tracks going around the face and back of the box.

I knew what to expect before opening it and that was a cheap plastic, fat bezelled 27" monitor with a LG IPS panel that was flicker free and that is exactly what i got. No signs of damage the box didn't have any tape making a seal that I would have to break so it is possible the monitor was tested before shipping but that would only be my assumption because what i got when i fired it up was zero dead pixels and very minimal BLB at the very top of the panel slightly right of the center of the panel. The overclock was instantly set to 96Hz with nvidia custom resolution and there was zero frame skipping or artifacts so i was happy, now i run at 100Hz as it seams like a round number even though is isn't a common multiple of 24 i didn't think this should matter.

After firing it up to test the hardware, it passed the checks so i then moved onto the stand. The stub that sticks out of the panels cheap plastic housing is really an eyesore if you plan to vesa mount this to another stand or wall mount. I had previously watched videos on debezelling and moving the panel to unscrew the hideous, bulbous looking peace of plastic so i jumped straight to it and started unscrewing the 4 small star screws on the back of the panel and used a old credit card to open it a little around the power and brightness buttons. I didn't have a plastic puddy knife and restrained myself from using a thick flathead screw driver. Needing something a little thicker than a credit card at this point and look through my kitchen draws. There was a plastic spoon from yogurt land and the width on it was perfect and got the clips to pop without breaking them as i ran it around the perimeter of the bezel. Finally unscrewing the panel to lift it and slide it up a little while I removed the glued in screws from the built in stand i knew to use a thick star screwdriver bit and apply plenty of pressure to avoid stripping the cheap screw. It all went well, I put the panel back together and attached it to a spare monitor stand from a Dell 3008WFP and this stand certainly helps boost its looks lol!

Happy with my purchase and would give it 4.4 stars out of 5. Losing points for bezel thickness and vesa mount capable monitor have a stub hanging out its butt like a hemorrhoid that requires surgery to remove. Lack of OSD may be a pro in some ways but it does suck not having one for setting a colour profile to the monitor and not the OS.

I got it from bigclothcraft - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/142090523089
Edited by multiplayer - 8/31/16 at 7:28am
post #1957 of 1999
Can someone please help me with this. I have tried to search the site looking for the info but it is very very hard for me as I'm dyslexic sadsmiley.gif. I have taken the 2 boards out of the monitor. There are model numbers etc on the boards I have tried to google them but I get nothing back that matches. I also tried to to find them on eBay but I've had no luck there either.. If someone could take just a few seconds to have a look at the pictures attached and maybe give me a link to purchase or point me in the right direction? AS I am not really sure which board is causing the broblem I will just buy both of them.








post #1958 of 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbran View Post

Can someone please help me with this. I have tried to search the site looking for the info but it is very very hard for me as I'm dyslexic sadsmiley.gif. I have taken the 2 boards out of the monitor. There are model numbers etc on the boards I have tried to google them but I get nothing back that matches. I also tried to to find them on eBay but I've had no luck there either.. If someone could take just a few seconds to have a look at the pictures attached and maybe give me a link to purchase or point me in the right direction? AS I am not really sure which board is causing the broblem I will just buy both of them.

These are going to be pretty difficult to find. I was also looking for one but lucked out when I found someone who had a spare. Unfortunately you're going to either have to wait until someone is giving one away or contact the seller and see if they allow warranty repair.

With the warranty repair they might ask you to cover shipping which could be expensive so be cautious.
post #1959 of 1999
Ok thank you very much for the reply:)
post #1960 of 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by MochiPoo View Post

Hi everyone,

I've had my Crossover 2795 for about 5 months now, and it's a really good monitor. However, this week I've noticed a vertical purple line (looks like this) on my monitor, and I've been told that the monitor is shot or the driver board needs to be replaced.

I've contacted Dream-Seller but they insisted I pay round shipping for repairs, which would cost me a couple hundred dollars. It's not something I want to do, but maybe as a desperate last resort.

If I can get my hands on a spare driver board I can take it to my local repair shop and they'll fix it for considerably cheaper but understandably it's hard to find one. Am I out of luck? Should I just bite the bullet and buy a new monitor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbran View Post

Hello guys,I think I have the same monitor as the one in the original post. Please see the numbers etc in the pictures I have provided. Please forgive me if this is the wrong place for this as the amount of different types of these screens makes it very confusing for a lay person :-(. Anyway, I bought one of these about 6 months ago and it has been great screen, I really love it. Just today I have somehow managed to break it! The screen powers on but it will not display an image.

I know enough to be able to trouble shoot all my gear,so I've gone through the obvious. I've tested all the ports on the GPU,I've used a different screen and used lots of different cables. So as the screen still powers on (it has a power brick and not an internal PSU) the only thing left is the internal board of the monitor where the DVI port is located, is damaged.

So obviously I need a replacement and that is the point of this post/cry for help! Could someone please tell me, or direct me to the correct replacement part I need, or a suitable alternative that will fit in my monitors chassis?? Please find attached all the numbers I could see when I opened the chassis. If you require any more info with identifying the correct parts please just ask me and I will get the info. I have provided a link to the monitor I bough and also pictures of the labels on the panel and the PCB board where the DVI port is.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







And the site I bought the screen from.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/CROSSOVER-NEW-27QHD-AHIPS-LED-27-2560X1440-Matt-QHD-Computer-Monitor-/252394000472?hash=item3ac3dad058:g:JmkAAOSw9VZXPA5r


Please can someone help me in getting a replacement DVI port board for this screen! I will be eternally grateful if you van help me :-(

For both of you guys you may have some luck with this vendor ... DOUBLE CHECK panel compatibility with the vendor (I'd call them direct) after you have positively identified your panel model numbers after disassembly ... hope this helps biggrin.gif

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Lg-Ips-27-Overclock-Monitor-Pcb-Set-W-Tcon-Dvi-Cables/369885120
 
Too Easy
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
6700K 47/44GHz@1.296v or 48/45@1.360v Adaptive ... Z170 ASUS HERO VIII LGA 1151 (Bios 2202) Evga GTX 1080 SC "SOLD $525" no bios editor! Gigabyte G1 GTX 980Ti 1519/8002 24/7 Bios modded! 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
TridentZ 3600 15-15-15-36-1T [F4-3600C16D-16GTZ ] Samsung Evo SSD 500GB (boot) Crucial MX300 SSD 1TB (storage) Kraken X61  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win10 64bit (sucks) Overlord 27" "Glossy" 1440p@120Hz QNIX QX2710 "Glossy" 1440p@120Hz+  Corsair K65 RGB Cherry Red 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 Platinum NZXT H440 (Hate it!) Logitech G502 / Razer Deathader Rocketfish "Speed" 
Audio
Sound Blaster Z w/ Logitech Z680 5.1 Speakers  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K@4.6 24/7 ASRock Z68 Ext4 Gen3 (bios 1.10) Gigabyte G1 GTX 980Ti 1532/8002 24/7 Bios modded GSkill F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL 1.54v 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo 500GB 1T Samsung F3-storage Asus 24x H100 top exhaust (push/pull kinda?) 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7-64bit SP1  QNIX QX2710 "Glossy" 1440p@120Hz++ (1st gen L02... Overlord 27" Glossy 1440p@120Hz Corsair K65 RGB Cherry Red 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX850w Haf 922 (modded) Logitech G502 Rocketfish Speed 
Audio
Sound Blaster Z w/ Logitech Z680 5.1 Speakers  
  hide details  
Reply
 
Too Easy
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
6700K 47/44GHz@1.296v or 48/45@1.360v Adaptive ... Z170 ASUS HERO VIII LGA 1151 (Bios 2202) Evga GTX 1080 SC "SOLD $525" no bios editor! Gigabyte G1 GTX 980Ti 1519/8002 24/7 Bios modded! 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
TridentZ 3600 15-15-15-36-1T [F4-3600C16D-16GTZ ] Samsung Evo SSD 500GB (boot) Crucial MX300 SSD 1TB (storage) Kraken X61  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win10 64bit (sucks) Overlord 27" "Glossy" 1440p@120Hz QNIX QX2710 "Glossy" 1440p@120Hz+  Corsair K65 RGB Cherry Red 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 Platinum NZXT H440 (Hate it!) Logitech G502 / Razer Deathader Rocketfish "Speed" 
Audio
Sound Blaster Z w/ Logitech Z680 5.1 Speakers  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K@4.6 24/7 ASRock Z68 Ext4 Gen3 (bios 1.10) Gigabyte G1 GTX 980Ti 1532/8002 24/7 Bios modded GSkill F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL 1.54v 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo 500GB 1T Samsung F3-storage Asus 24x H100 top exhaust (push/pull kinda?) 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7-64bit SP1  QNIX QX2710 "Glossy" 1440p@120Hz++ (1st gen L02... Overlord 27" Glossy 1440p@120Hz Corsair K65 RGB Cherry Red 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX850w Haf 922 (modded) Logitech G502 Rocketfish Speed 
Audio
Sound Blaster Z w/ Logitech Z680 5.1 Speakers  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] Crossover 2795 QHD: PWM/Flicker Free Overclock-able Matte 1440p AH-IPS.