Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › ASUS X99 Sabertooth Owners Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ASUS X99 Sabertooth Owners Thread - Page 82

post #811 of 2071
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPredator View Post

Hi guys. I'm a bit confused. Well, let me explain. i had an rampage iv extreme, used it for a long time, in pair to a 3960x, was a really great rig at the time. But then, the thing just killed my cpu, suddently, just gave a warning, restared the system, and my cpu was then, fried. So, thats was scary. A top notch mobo killing cpus even on an enthusiast user, thats sad and scary at same time. So I decided, lets upgrade to x99 earlier, and thats it. The mobo I was looking for, is exactly the Sabertooth, it looks amazing, it's an standard atx size, and is "reliable" (at least they advertise it), but then i start to dig my research on asus x99 series, an hell no: it's killing cpus all over the place...damn, thats hard to believe, i tought i had an defective board with RIVE, but seens asus has this bug in their motherboards. I know the incidence is little compared to the number of mobos selled, but it really bugs me. The worst part of it is that ASUS dont speak 'bout the subject matter at all, leaving users with some sort of timebomb at their systems...I really want to know if there is any story of dead cpus with the latest bios releases (they could had been fix it in recent releases, but the changelog only points "improved system estability" or something like that). Anyone using this board with no issues at all around here? I really like this board for its features, b;ut spend around 2,5k dollars down here in Brazil, and have my new and expensive cpu killed, will not be that nice...i'm sorry 'bout my english, but i tried to do my best smile.gif

This is coming from a guy who once have had an experience on the subject.

My mobo once reported a Vcore Warning after restarting my system into the BIOS. Went on to check, boom! Vcore is at 2.0 Volts!

It didn't kill the CPU. But it left a lasting mark only visible in benchmarks. Specifically, low Physics score on any 3DMark benches. Otherwise, the chip functions normally and had no hiccups running encoding, Cinebench, AIDA Bandwidth etc. Just that single benchmark suite.

It didn't happen again up to the time being. So god-willing. smile.gif that was back in June btw. And I have replaced the CPU thru rma. The story of that may answer your woes.

Local store, added a bit of a Premium for my purchase for a better RMA package than other stores. So I used that. Killed the chip and moved on. Now, I am not saying you do the same thing if ever that happens. But take a look at Intel Tuning Plan. You pay for insurance to Intel in return for a protection on whatever miscues you might have along the way. If you, or the board kills the chip, use that and have a smooth RMA process with Intel.

thumb.gif The turnaround time is fast according to reports, the chip will be mailed to you as soon as you submit a ticket and mail your dead chip to Intel.
post #812 of 2071
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

This is coming from a guy who once have had an experience on the subject.

My mobo once reported a Vcore Warning after restarting my system into the BIOS. Went on to check, boom! Vcore is at 2.0 Volts!

It didn't kill the CPU. But it left a lasting mark only visible in benchmarks. Specifically, low Physics score on any 3DMark benches. Otherwise, the chip functions normally and had no hiccups running encoding, Cinebench, AIDA Bandwidth etc. Just that single benchmark suite.

It didn't happen again up to the time being. So god-willing. smile.gif that was back in June btw. And I have replaced the CPU thru rma. The story of that may answer your woes.

Local store, added a bit of a Premium for my purchase for a better RMA package than other stores. So I used that. Killed the chip and moved on. Now, I am not saying you do the same thing if ever that happens. But take a look at Intel Tuning Plan. You pay for insurance to Intel in return for a protection on whatever miscues you might have along the way. If you, or the board kills the chip, use that and have a smooth RMA process with Intel.

thumb.gif The turnaround time is fast according to reports, the chip will be mailed to you as soon as you submit a ticket and mail your dead chip to Intel.

But can't you replace the CPU with Intel standard 3 year warranty?
My system
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K 6core Asus X99-A Asus GTX 970 4x4 16g DDR4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2 x WD 500Gb Caviar Black Raid 0 LG DVD Burner Swiftech H240X Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 30" U3014 Monitor Logitech G910 Enermax Galaxy DXX 850W NZXT Switch 810 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
Reply
My system
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K 6core Asus X99-A Asus GTX 970 4x4 16g DDR4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2 x WD 500Gb Caviar Black Raid 0 LG DVD Burner Swiftech H240X Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 30" U3014 Monitor Logitech G910 Enermax Galaxy DXX 850W NZXT Switch 810 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
Reply
post #813 of 2071
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

This is coming from a guy who once have had an experience on the subject.

My mobo once reported a Vcore Warning after restarting my system into the BIOS. Went on to check, boom! Vcore is at 2.0 Volts!

It didn't kill the CPU. But it left a lasting mark only visible in benchmarks. Specifically, low Physics score on any 3DMark benches. Otherwise, the chip functions normally and had no hiccups running encoding, Cinebench, AIDA Bandwidth etc. Just that single benchmark suite.

It didn't happen again up to the time being. So god-willing. smile.gif that was back in June btw. And I have replaced the CPU thru rma. The story of that may answer your woes.

Local store, added a bit of a Premium for my purchase for a better RMA package than other stores. So I used that. Killed the chip and moved on. Now, I am not saying you do the same thing if ever that happens. But take a look at Intel Tuning Plan. You pay for insurance to Intel in return for a protection on whatever miscues you might have along the way. If you, or the board kills the chip, use that and have a smooth RMA process with Intel.

thumb.gif The turnaround time is fast according to reports, the chip will be mailed to you as soon as you submit a ticket and mail your dead chip to Intel.


First of all thx for your reply my dear. I've looked for Intel's Tuning Plan, but it seens we don't have such privilege down here in Brazil (maybe there are some brazilians among us here, they know how hard things are here), so we are left only with intel's standart guarranty (the 3 years one). Really, Brazil is in a DEEP economic crysis, things here are hugely overpriced (we pay 1500, 1600 dollars on a 5960x, with a minimal wage of 210 ~ 220 dollars, thats almost 8 months saving every penny to buy a CPU), so we have to make the right choice, cuz this things are EXTREMELY difficult to get. Almost every seller here will not cover the offcial guarranty (RMA? thats a folklore for us). I appreciate you guys answers, thats very helpful! Cheers!!!
XPredatorX99
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6800k Asus Sabertooth X99 Asus Strix GTX 1070 Kingston Fury 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston UV400 Seagate Barracuda 4TB Corsair H45 Microsoft Windows 10 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 29UM68-P Ultrawide Cougar 700K Antec High Current Pro 1000w Platinum Thermaltake Level 10 Aluminium 
MouseOtherOther
Thermaltake Level 10M Mouse James Donkey 007  Mouse MadCatz R.A.T. 9 
  hide details  
Reply
XPredatorX99
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6800k Asus Sabertooth X99 Asus Strix GTX 1070 Kingston Fury 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston UV400 Seagate Barracuda 4TB Corsair H45 Microsoft Windows 10 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 29UM68-P Ultrawide Cougar 700K Antec High Current Pro 1000w Platinum Thermaltake Level 10 Aluminium 
MouseOtherOther
Thermaltake Level 10M Mouse James Donkey 007  Mouse MadCatz R.A.T. 9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #814 of 2071
I intend to start overclocking my i7-5930k today. Does anyone have a stable overclock set of settings (voltages, multipliers, and frequencies) they'd like to share with me for an air-cooled rig? There are so many more voltages to tinker with than the last time I did this, so it'd be nice to have a go-by to compare to when I start to stray. I've read the Haswell Overclocking Guide on this forum, but there's a lot of settings in that thread for 4xxx Haswells so it's hard to find specific information for a Haswell-E.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPredator View Post

Hi guys. I'm a bit confused. Well, let me explain. i had an rampage iv extreme, used it for a long time, in pair to a 3960x, was a really great rig at the time. But then, the thing just killed my cpu, suddently, just gave a warning, restared the system, and my cpu was then, fried. So, thats was scary. A top notch mobo killing cpus even on an enthusiast user, thats sad and scary at same time. So I decided, lets upgrade to x99 earlier, and thats it. The mobo I was looking for, is exactly the Sabertooth, it looks amazing, it's an standard atx size, and is "reliable" (at least they advertise it), but then i start to dig my research on asus x99 series, an hell no: it's killing cpus all over the place...damn, thats hard to believe, i tought i had an defective board with RIVE, but seens asus has this bug in their motherboards. I know the incidence is little compared to the number of mobos selled, but it really bugs me. The worst part of it is that ASUS dont speak 'bout the subject matter at all, leaving users with some sort of timebomb at their systems...I really want to know if there is any story of dead cpus with the latest bios releases (they could had been fix it in recent releases, but the changelog only points "improved system estability" or something like that). Anyone using this board with no issues at all around here? I really like this board for its features, b;ut spend around 2,5k dollars down here in Brazil, and have my new and expensive cpu killed, will not be that nice...i'm sorry 'bout my english, but i tried to do my best smile.gif

This is coming from a guy who once have had an experience on the subject.

My mobo once reported a Vcore Warning after restarting my system into the BIOS. Went on to check, boom! Vcore is at 2.0 Volts!

It didn't kill the CPU. But it left a lasting mark only visible in benchmarks. Specifically, low Physics score on any 3DMark benches. Otherwise, the chip functions normally and had no hiccups running encoding, Cinebench, AIDA Bandwidth etc. Just that single benchmark suite.

It didn't happen again up to the time being. So god-willing. smile.gif that was back in June btw. And I have replaced the CPU thru rma. The story of that may answer your woes.

Local store, added a bit of a Premium for my purchase for a better RMA package than other stores. So I used that. Killed the chip and moved on. Now, I am not saying you do the same thing if ever that happens. But take a look at Intel Tuning Plan. You pay for insurance to Intel in return for a protection on whatever miscues you might have along the way. If you, or the board kills the chip, use that and have a smooth RMA process with Intel.

thumb.gif The turnaround time is fast according to reports, the chip will be mailed to you as soon as you submit a ticket and mail your dead chip to Intel.
You're still using the board, right? What BIOS version were you running?
Edited by stargate125645 - 2/23/16 at 9:27am
BladeRunner v3.0
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-5930K @ 4.6GHz Core, 4.4GHz Cache ASUS X99 Sabertooth Sapphire R9 380 Dual-X OC G.Skill TridentZ 32GB DDR4 @ 13-15-13-33-1T 320... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S Windows 10 Home 64-bit Logitech G910 Orion Spark 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNova 1000W T2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
BladeRunner v3.0
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-5930K @ 4.6GHz Core, 4.4GHz Cache ASUS X99 Sabertooth Sapphire R9 380 Dual-X OC G.Skill TridentZ 32GB DDR4 @ 13-15-13-33-1T 320... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S Windows 10 Home 64-bit Logitech G910 Orion Spark 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNova 1000W T2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #815 of 2071
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate125645 View Post

I intend to start overclocking my i7-5930k today. Does anyone have a stable overclock set of settings (voltages, multipliers, and frequencies) they'd like to share with me for an air-cooled rig? There are so many more voltages to tinker with than the last time I did this, so it'd be nice to have a go-by to compare to when I start to stray. I've read the Haswell Overclocking Guide on this forum, but there's a lot of settings in that thread for 4xxx Haswells so it's hard to find specific information for a Haswell-E.
You're still using the board, right? What BIOS version were you running?

Here you go:


1. 1.3V vcore; 1.95V CPU Input; lv6 load line calibration; Power phase extreme
2. Aiming for 45*100, 4.5GHz first.
3. ASUS Realbench Stress test. This is by far the gold standard for testing OC stability for us ASUS users.

These 3 steps will give you a general idea whether your CPU is capable of 4.5GHz or not.
If it is stable, work on XMP profile to get desired RAM speed first. Use RealBench to get a rock solid OC first. Last step is to adjust Cache speed.
If it is not stable, lower the multiplier to 44 or 43.
Genome Station
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6950X ASUS TUF X99 Sapphire R9 FuryX GSKill DDR4-3000 128GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro Crucial MX200 12X BD-ROM Noctua D15 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10Pro 27'' 1440P Corsair K70 Seasonic Prime Titanium 850Watt 
CaseMouseAudio
FD Define R5 Logitech MX Master Bose Companion 2 
  hide details  
Reply
Genome Station
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6950X ASUS TUF X99 Sapphire R9 FuryX GSKill DDR4-3000 128GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro Crucial MX200 12X BD-ROM Noctua D15 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10Pro 27'' 1440P Corsair K70 Seasonic Prime Titanium 850Watt 
CaseMouseAudio
FD Define R5 Logitech MX Master Bose Companion 2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #816 of 2071
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkm1948 View Post

Here you go:


1. 1.3V vcore; 1.95V CPU Input; lv6 load line calibration; Power phase extreme
2. Aiming for 45*100, 4.5GHz first.
3. ASUS Realbench Stress test. This is by far the gold standard for testing OC stability for us ASUS users.

These 3 steps will give you a general idea whether your CPU is capable of 4.5GHz or not.
If it is stable, work on XMP profile to get desired RAM speed first. Use RealBench to get a rock solid OC first. Last step is to adjust Cache speed.
If it is not stable, lower the multiplier to 44 or 43.

Ain't that BRUTE FORCE? Did you even see the "on air" part? 4.5 at 1.3 is not in any way, GOLD in my standards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate125645 View Post

I intend to start overclocking my i7-5930k today. Does anyone have a stable overclock set of settings (voltages, multipliers, and frequencies) they'd like to share with me for an air-cooled rig? There are so many more voltages to tinker with than the last time I did this, so it'd be nice to have a go-by to compare to when I start to stray. I've read the Haswell Overclocking Guide on this forum, but there's a lot of settings in that thread for 4xxx Haswells so it's hard to find specific information for a Haswell-E.
You're still using the board, right? What BIOS version were you running?

I have the RVE. Kitty and Deluxe, I built for the company I am in.

1. Do the usual power savings OFF and CPU Power Management steps.

2. Start with 100 Strap.
Core Voltage of 1.2 (kitty seems to get this to 1.25 or 1.12 under load in Windows so adjust it otherwise)
Cache at 1.2 as well.
VCCIN AT 1.9
LLC 6 for now.
1.3 or 1.35 RAM.
SVIDs should be disabled.
VCCSA - just set to 0.001 to avoid auto.

Reboot to BIOS and check the CPU temp. If you see it over 40C on the BIOS, chances are, stress test will run on the high side. So adjust the VCore down. If not, try to boot at 45 down to what the chip finds stable at the VCore level described above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPredator View Post

First of all thx for your reply my dear. I've looked for Intel's Tuning Plan, but it seens we don't have such privilege down here in Brazil (maybe there are some brazilians among us here, they know how hard things are here), so we are left only with intel's standart guarranty (the 3 years one). Really, Brazil is in a DEEP economic crysis, things here are hugely overpriced (we pay 1500, 1600 dollars on a 5960x, with a minimal wage of 210 ~ 220 dollars, thats almost 8 months saving every penny to buy a CPU), so we have to make the right choice, cuz this things are EXTREMELY difficult to get. Almost every seller here will not cover the offcial guarranty (RMA? thats a folklore for us). I appreciate you guys answers, thats very helpful! Cheers!!!

I used to think my local RMA to be the same. But my CPU processing doesnt take more than a week. That is after checking out the local fora about info on such things that I got the odea where and how to go about RMAing CPUs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincuteguy View Post

But can't you replace the CPU with Intel standard 3 year warranty?
Yes, but tuning plan is like, no questions ask, deal.
post #817 of 2071
Gave my Sabertooth a bit of a facelift to match an all black-and-white build I'm working on...

Mobo_Painted_2.jpg

Used Flexidip, so "peeling" around the TUF logo was pretty easy... just traced it lightly with an exacto first
Mobo_Painted_4.jpg
Edited by tehPr0fess0r - 2/23/16 at 7:39pm
My System
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 5930k Asus Sabertooth X99 eVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ HyperX DDR4-2400 16GB (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 256GB SSD EK Supremacy Evo Acetal EK Supremacy VGA BE XSPC RX360 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Coolgate G2 240 EK XRes 140 Revo D5 PWM Darkside Tubing Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell 2408WFP Dell 2408WFP Logitech G710+ Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Window Logitech G700 SteelSeries QcK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 5930k Asus Sabertooth X99 eVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ HyperX DDR4-2400 16GB (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Sandisk Ultra II 256GB SSD EK Supremacy Evo Acetal EK Supremacy VGA BE XSPC RX360 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Coolgate G2 240 EK XRes 140 Revo D5 PWM Darkside Tubing Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell 2408WFP Dell 2408WFP Logitech G710+ Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Window Logitech G700 SteelSeries QcK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #818 of 2071
Quote:
I have the RVE. Kitty and Deluxe, I built for the company I am in.

1. Do the usual power savings OFF and CPU Power Management steps.

2. Start with 100 Strap.
Core Voltage of 1.2 (kitty seems to get this to 1.25 or 1.12 under load in Windows so adjust it otherwise)
Cache at 1.2 as well.
VCCIN AT 1.9
LLC 6 for now.
1.3 or 1.35 RAM.
SVIDs should be disabled.
VCCSA - just set to 0.001 to avoid auto.

Reboot to BIOS and check the CPU temp. If you see it over 40C on the BIOS, chances are, stress test will run on the high side. So adjust the VCore down. If not, try to boot at 45 down to what the chip finds stable at the VCore level described above.
I get 36 degrees C in the BIOS with 1.2V. I'm at a multiplier of 40 for the core and 31 for ucnore and booted fine into Windows.

Some lingering questions:
* The computer messes with the multipliers when I'm on Windows to lower the power consumption, but the voltage stays at 1.2V. I'd like to figure out how to keep dynamic voltage and only use the overclocked voltage higher if demand requires. I assume that has to do with the LLC 6 thing you mentioned, but I cannot find the LLC settings you were talking about in the BIOS. I also cannot find any cstate stuff that's mentioned in the guide on the first post, which I presume is the same thing.
* Where is the power savings off and CPU power management stuff you mentioned? Are you referring to the power savings stuff in Windows? If so, I already put that on performance, but set the minimum CPU usage to 5%.
* I take it I am also supposed to ignore the voltages for the PCH, MCH, and all the PLL doodads, leaving them on auto?
* I don't know what Kitty is, and I assume by Deluxe you mean the ASUS X99 Deluxe motherboard?

Edit
* I also noticed that the DRAM sitting next to the rear I/O panel is a good 16 degrees C hotter than the DRAM on the other side of the motherboard. I presume this is normal due to the proximity of things in that area? Is this what the helper fan that comes with the motherboard is for?
Edited by stargate125645 - 2/23/16 at 2:39pm
BladeRunner v3.0
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-5930K @ 4.6GHz Core, 4.4GHz Cache ASUS X99 Sabertooth Sapphire R9 380 Dual-X OC G.Skill TridentZ 32GB DDR4 @ 13-15-13-33-1T 320... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S Windows 10 Home 64-bit Logitech G910 Orion Spark 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNova 1000W T2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
BladeRunner v3.0
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-5930K @ 4.6GHz Core, 4.4GHz Cache ASUS X99 Sabertooth Sapphire R9 380 Dual-X OC G.Skill TridentZ 32GB DDR4 @ 13-15-13-33-1T 320... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S Windows 10 Home 64-bit Logitech G910 Orion Spark 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNova 1000W T2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #819 of 2071
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPredator View Post

Hi guys. I'm a bit confused. Well, let me explain. i had an rampage iv extreme, used it for a long time, in pair to a 3960x, was a really great rig at the time. But then, the thing just killed my cpu, suddently, just gave a warning, restared the system, and my cpu was then, fried. So, thats was scary. A top notch mobo killing cpus even on an enthusiast user, thats sad and scary at same time. So I decided, lets upgrade to x99 earlier, and thats it. The mobo I was looking for, is exactly the Sabertooth, it looks amazing, it's an standard atx size, and is "reliable" (at least they advertise it), but then i start to dig my research on asus x99 series, an hell no: it's killing cpus all over the place...damn, thats hard to believe, i tought i had an defective board with RIVE, but seens asus has this bug in their motherboards. I know the incidence is little compared to the number of mobos selled, but it really bugs me. The worst part of it is that ASUS dont speak 'bout the subject matter at all, leaving users with some sort of timebomb at their systems...I really want to know if there is any story of dead cpus with the latest bios releases (they could had been fix it in recent releases, but the changelog only points "improved system estability" or something like that). Anyone using this board with no issues at all around here? I really like this board for its features, b;ut spend around 2,5k dollars down here in Brazil, and have my new and expensive cpu killed, will not be that nice...i'm sorry 'bout my english, but i tried to do my best smile.gif

That happened to me on the newest bios revision, I booted up a stress test and my voltage in the benchmark said i was at 1.5 when i had it at 1.3 or somewhere around that. After that I just turned off all my oc settings and gave up on overclocking. I purchased this in store warranty replacement for the chip, but it says it doesn't cover overclocked chips. Not sure if they can tell or not, but I assume if I were to fry the chip due to voltage I would assume they could tell?

I would be interested in some feedback also if theres a way to lock the voltage so it never goes up like that too
post #820 of 2071
delete
Edited by mus1mus - 2/23/16 at 4:48pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › ASUS X99 Sabertooth Owners Thread