Compatible with PS3™* ** & PC***
** List of ForceFeedback games
***The PC drivers required to operate the T500RS racing wheel on PC are available for free download on our technical support website
Click on DOWNLOAD DRIVER 2014_TTRS_3 at the bottom of this page to download these drivers.
This driver package is compatible with the T500RS, T300RS, T300 Ferrari GTE and TX racing wheels.
** On PC, the USB sliding switch on the T300 RS racing wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position!
Changes made in new driver version 2014_TTRS_3:
- Added new firmware V24 (for the T300RS)
- Added new firmware V48 (for the TX)
= We strongly recommend that you update your PC with this new driver version.
This driver includes the previous changes:
- Fixed conflict detected on the previous version (2014_TTRS_1) between the racing wheel and the TH8RS Shifter in some PC games like rFactor 2.
- Added new firmware V43 (for the T500RS)
- Added compatibility with the T300RS and T300 Ferrari GTE racing wheels.
- Added new firmwares V42 (for the T500RS) and V47 (for the TX Racing Wheel)
- Added compatibility with the TX racing wheels.
- Force Feedback optimized in some PC games
- Added detection of the “Ferrari 458 Challenge Wheel” in the Control Panel.
- Resolved a problem of the wheel randomly disconnecting in some PC games.
- Resolved a problem of residual Force Feedback effects in some PC games.
Solved a problem that appeared when users attempted to save force effects in the Control Panel)
Optimization of the latency, refreshing and reactivity of Force Feedback effects for “next-generation” games
System Requirement :
- Windows® 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit), 8 , 7, Vista, XP,
- DO NOT CONNECT the racing wheel to your PC before being prompted to do so.
- DO NOT CLICK in any Windows-specific panes that may appear during the update process.
- RESTART THE COMPUTER once the package setup is complete.
Create a folder for all your Thrustmaster downloads: right-click the Windows desktop, then point to New/Folder.
- Name the folder Thrustmaster Downloads.
- Click the download link.
- A File Download dialog box appears. Click Save.
- A Save As dialog box appears. Select the Thrustmaster Downloads folder you have created and then click Save.
1- Double-click the installation file (2014_TTRS_3.exe) to proceed with the installation.
2- Follow the instructions displayed onscreen.
3- You must upgrade the T300 RS firmware to V24, as explained in the following PDF document
You must upgrade the TX Racing Wheel’s firmware to V48, as explained in the following PDF document
4- When done, select Start/All Programs/Thrustmaster/FFB Racing Wheel/Control Panel.
The racing wheel appears onscreen with the status indication OK
5- In the Control Panel, click Properties to configure your racing wheel:
* Test Input: Enables you to test the buttons, the D-Pad, the Wheel, the Pedals and to configure wheel Rotation Angle.
* Test Forces: Enables you to test 12 force effects.
* Gain Settings: Enables you to configure the Force Feedback.
Click on OK to save your settings and exit the Control Panel.
You are now ready to race!
- Your wheel’s Firmware version appears in the top right in the Control Panel’s tabs:
• Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel: V43
• Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel: V48
• Thrustmaster T300 RS Racing Wheel: V24
- For most games (e.g.: GTR™, rFactor™, iRacing™): in the OPTIONS/CONTROLS/FORCE FEEDBACK settings, Force Feedback effects must be set to “POSITIVE = + Values” or “NON-REVERSED”.
Notes regarding the FERRARI 458 CHALLENGE WHEEL:
- On PC, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4, the “Ferrari 458 Challenge Wheel” appears onscreen under the name Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel , Thrustmaster TX Racing wheel. or Thrustmaster T300 RS Racing Wheel .
Notes regarding the FERRARI F1 racing wheel:
- On PC, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4, the Ferrari F1 racing wheel is recognized and appears onscreen under the name Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel , Thrustmaster TX Racing wheel. or Thrustmaster T300 RS Racing Wheel .
This is the “Normal Mode” , offering 13 action buttons + D-Pad (in this mode, the D-Pads, shifters and L3/R3 buttons are combined). In this mode, the 2 rotary encoders emulate the D-Pad's 4 main directions. They can therefore be used to alter a car's settings (engines, tires, fairing, etc.). To use them, if required, access your game's Control options and alter them as required.
- On PC (only), the racing wheel can be configured in “Advanced Mode” to offer 25 action buttons + 1 D-Pad (in this mode, the 2 rotary encoders, 2 D-Pads, 4 shifters and 4 L3/R3 buttons are configured individually). To do so, in the Control Panel, select the Advanced Mode option.
The racing wheel appears onscreen under the name Ferrari F1 wheel Integral T500. Ferrari F1 wheel Advanced TX. or Ferrari F1 wheel Advanced T300.