Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Various] ASUS debuts ROG SWIFT PG279Q 144hz IPS and G-SYNC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Various] ASUS debuts ROG SWIFT PG279Q 144hz IPS and G-SYNC - Page 200

post #1991 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metros View Post

Yeah, I would of contacted them today but I finished Uni at 6.15pm (my first day)

It wasn't on there around mid day. I would have contacted them too but was at work till 5.30pm.
post #1992 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshpsp1 View Post

It wasn't on there around mid day. I would have contacted them too but was at work till 5.30pm.

Just a question, if money was not an issue and they all came out on the same day (all got good reviews) would you get the ASUS PG348Q, ASUS PG279Q or the ACER Predator X34

Could you list your priority of the monitor smile.gif

Thanks
post #1993 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metros View Post

Just a question, if money was not an issue and they all came out on the same day (all got good reviews) would you get the ASUS PG348Q, ASUS PG279Q or the ACER Predator X34

Could you list your priority of the monitor smile.gif

Thanks

PG279Q
PG348Q Refresh rate more important than resolution in my opinion.
X34 Never gamed on a 21:9 monitor so I wouldn't want to spend all that money and end up disliking it. Obviously I could return it but that's hassle I can do without.

What about you?
post #1994 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshpsp1 View Post

PG279Q
PG348Q Refresh rate more important than resolution in my opinion.
X34 Never gamed on a 21:9 monitor so I wouldn't want to spend all that money and end up disliking it. Obviously I could return it but that's hassle I can do without.

What about you?

I cannot decide about the PG348Q or ACER Predator X34 but I think I will wait for the ASUS PG348Q, as ASUS normally has better QC and it has an extra year warranty, I also like the unique design or the ASUS PG348Q, when you look at it, you know it is an ASUS monitor.

This is my list

ASUS PG348Q
ACER Predator X34
ASUS PG279Q
post #1995 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metros View Post

Just a question, if money was not an issue and they all came out on the same day (all got good reviews) would you get the ASUS PG348Q, ASUS PG279Q or the ACER Predator X34

Could you list your priority of the monitor smile.gif

Thanks

I think question should be more like PG or XB and PG3 or X34 since those are direct competitors smile.gif
Tomb
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5775C 4.2 Ghz 1.36V Asus VII Hero ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX OC 11 GB 2063/6000 24/7 G.Skill DDR3 16GB (2x8GB) TridentX 2133MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SSD HyperX Savage 480GB SATA3 Seagate 3.5'', 2TB, SATAIII Corsair H105 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
XB271HU 1440p 165Hz Corsair K70 LUX RGB EVGA Supernova G2 1000 PHANTEKS Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass- Black. 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer DeathAdder Chroma EXCO Scropion Athletics Edifier R1800BT SENNHEISER HD598 SPECIAL EDITION - BLACK 
OtherOtherOther
LC-Power LC-CFC-1 Fan Controller Xbox One One Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen specia... Playstation 4 Pro + Licensed PS4 Pad stand 
  hide details  
Reply
Tomb
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5775C 4.2 Ghz 1.36V Asus VII Hero ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX OC 11 GB 2063/6000 24/7 G.Skill DDR3 16GB (2x8GB) TridentX 2133MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SSD HyperX Savage 480GB SATA3 Seagate 3.5'', 2TB, SATAIII Corsair H105 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
XB271HU 1440p 165Hz Corsair K70 LUX RGB EVGA Supernova G2 1000 PHANTEKS Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass- Black. 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer DeathAdder Chroma EXCO Scropion Athletics Edifier R1800BT SENNHEISER HD598 SPECIAL EDITION - BLACK 
OtherOtherOther
LC-Power LC-CFC-1 Fan Controller Xbox One One Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen specia... Playstation 4 Pro + Licensed PS4 Pad stand 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1996 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshpsp1 View Post



If you go to the gov.uk website it will tell you that refunds don't need to be given if they simply don't want the item anymore.

Yes you can get a refund for changing your mind, it's called the Distance Selling Regulations. Anyone who doesn't abide by the rules gets hit by Trading Standards.

I returned a case back to Scan just because I changed my mind.
post #1997 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny89 View Post

I think question should be more like PG or XB and PG3 or X34 since those are direct competitors smile.gif

What would you choose, ASUS PG348Q or ACER Predator X34
post #1998 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger style View Post

Yes you can get a refund for changing your mind, it's called the Distance Selling Regulations. Anyone who doesn't abide by the rules gets hit by Trading Standards.

I returned a case back to Scan just because I changed my mind.

It states that it's a maximum of 14 days unless the seller didn't provide all required information at the point of sale.
post #1999 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshpsp1 View Post

It states that it's a maximum of 14 days unless the seller didn't provide all required information at the point of sale.

You said the seller is not obliged to offer a refund if you change your mind.
post #2000 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger style View Post

You said the seller is not obliged to offer a refund if you change your mind.

Which is correct unless it's within that 14 day period.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Various] ASUS debuts ROG SWIFT PG279Q 144hz IPS and G-SYNC