Awesome news, congrats on the great units you received!
this is fantastic if it's free of the problems they tend to have. Happy for you!
I'm done, though, after 1 XB270HU and 4 PG279Q's and 3 months of sending them around the world and waiting. I'll get a PG348Q hopefully in a few weeks when they come in stock. If that's also bad, I have no idea what I'll do...
Here's a quick rundown of the issues my units had:
1. XB270HU: Dead pixels, very bad BLB
2. Oct. PG279Q: Yellow tint, dirt, BLB
3. Oct. PG279Q: Horrible BLB
4. Nov. PG279Q: Yellow tint, maybe 100+ bright pixels and a few stuck ones that weren't fixed with the apps, bad BLB, dirt
5. Dec. PG279Q: 5-7 dead pixels, dirt, bad BLB but only in bottom right instead of all corners and sides like previously. Oh, and top 1/3 of the monitor has slight tint and is noticeably dimmer than the rest.
I was hoping this last one would be good finally, but it unfortunately killed the tiny bit of hope I had left and the will to try any more of them. Maybe the next one might have been, but I'm done
Again, I'm so glad some here have gotten good PG279Q's. I've been following this thread since October (if I remember right) and at least there are a few lucky ones! Enjoy!
love the pics.