Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [Various] In Win 909 case
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Various] In Win 909 case - Page 25  

post #241 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Win Insight View Post

Hello @fewness,

Unfortunately we don't sell the screws and these particular screws are made in house, so there really isn't a standard for the screw itself. Our best advice is to go to a local hardware store and try to match the best standoff screw you can find. Let us know if you have any questions about the H-Frame Mini.

Ah...Thanks anyway. I'll look around and if I do find something that fits I'll sure come back and post it...could be useful to others later.
post #242 of 341
newegg taking preorders now smile.gif

I have been looking and looking and looking at this 909. I simply don't think I want to put my swiftech h240x in the front. with that said

can anyone tell me:

will swiftech h240x fit ANYwhere in this case? front or backside?

i consider its hoses to be on the short side. and upside down bottom mounting is out of the question entirely. I would greatly appreciate any info anyone can share. all I have seen with water loops are custom ones. curious about the aio cooler like I have or even others for that matter, will then reach the cpu from front or back mounting them.

if I KNEW it would reach the cpu from the back side I would buy this for sure. that silver and black looks great, much better than all black.
post #243 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaN227 View Post

newegg taking preorders now smile.gif

I have been looking and looking and looking at this 909. I simply don't think I want to put my swiftech h240x in the front. with that said

can anyone tell me:

will swiftech h240x fit ANYwhere in this case? front or backside?

i consider its hoses to be on the short side. and upside down bottom mounting is out of the question entirely. I would greatly appreciate any info anyone can share. all I have seen with water loops are custom ones. curious about the aio cooler like I have or even others for that matter, will then reach the cpu from front or back mounting them.

if I KNEW it would reach the cpu from the back side I would buy this for sure. that silver and black looks great, much better than all black.

Should be able to fit a 280 in the back just fine. thumb.gif
post #244 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles3000 View Post

Should be able to fit a 280 in the back just fine. thumb.gif

I was not asking so much if the rad would fit ( although bear in mind with the swiftech h240x I need 4 and 3/8 inches of space to mount it in that back space. )

the Q was more of if the hoses would reach or if I would have to take the AIO apart and buy new fluid and also new hoses, if stock hoses would not reach.

my thinking is to mount the two 140mm rad fans on the very back of the back space, pulling air into that space from outside not sure if this would work or not. because the pump is part of the rad design it can't be mounted the other way round (fans can be turned to exhaust but not sure if that would be optimal in this case for cpu cooling ). and frankly not keen on mounted it in the front. but would if I had to. and the bottom space is out of th question, the AIO can't be mounted upside down due to the pump location.

but I LOVE this case.
Edited by MaN227 - 9/27/15 at 6:01pm
post #245 of 341
450 is a little to steep for my tastes though....
 
"MSI GT70"
(15 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4700MQ NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780M 32GB 1600MHz 128GB SSD Triple Raid 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB SSD 128GB SSD 1TB  Blueray 
OSMonitor
Windows 8 Professional  17: 1920x1080 
  hide details  
 
"MSI GT70"
(15 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4700MQ NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780M 32GB 1600MHz 128GB SSD Triple Raid 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB SSD 128GB SSD 1TB  Blueray 
OSMonitor
Windows 8 Professional  17: 1920x1080 
  hide details  
post #246 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickCrowely View Post

450 is a little to steep for my tastes though....

Yeah but beauty has a price.
post #247 of 341
Case is nice though... Tempted 1ST Video is thumb.gif

Edited by PatrickCrowely - 9/27/15 at 7:41pm
 
"MSI GT70"
(15 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4700MQ NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780M 32GB 1600MHz 128GB SSD Triple Raid 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB SSD 128GB SSD 1TB  Blueray 
OSMonitor
Windows 8 Professional  17: 1920x1080 
  hide details  
 
"MSI GT70"
(15 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 4700MQ NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780M 32GB 1600MHz 128GB SSD Triple Raid 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB SSD 128GB SSD 1TB  Blueray 
OSMonitor
Windows 8 Professional  17: 1920x1080 
  hide details  
post #248 of 341
@In Win Insight can you clarify if the 805 is 320mm for graphics card with or without front fans? I was about to pre-order it but I can't use it if it doesn't fit my Fury Tri-X with a fan in the front of the case.
post #249 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion49 View Post

@In Win Insight can you clarify if the 805 is 320mm for graphics card with or without front fans? I was about to pre-order it but I can't use it if it doesn't fit my Fury Tri-X with a fan in the front of the case.

You should be fine with the fan.
post #250 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Win Insight View Post

You should be fine with the fan.

I sold the card, I'll use my 380 Crossfire for now. Even if it fit it would end up splitting the case into two "zones" because it is so long. I have the black 805 pre-ordered at Newegg, do you know if they're in stock and ready to ship on the 1st?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [Various] In Win 909 case