Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [Various] In Win 909 case
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Various] In Win 909 case - Page 29  

post #281 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion49 View Post

now if only I could figure out how to take a picture of it properly.

I assume you're having trouble with the reflections? Try using a polarizing filter.
post #282 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles3000 View Post

I assume you're having trouble with the reflections? Try using a polarizing filter.

Yeah... I don't even have a camera besides my crappy cell phone one. Bad lighting and reflections just add to the problem haha.
post #283 of 341
Is it normal to have a ~2cm gap between my motherboard I/O and the I/O shield? I've used the standard ATX placement for standoffs. I'm using a ASUS Z87-DELUXE motherboard.

This lead to me removing the I/O shield to be able to plug in my monitors/peripherals. I can add an image to explain this if needed.
post #284 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaqobe View Post

Is it normal to have a ~2cm gap between my motherboard I/O and the I/O shield? I've used the standard ATX placement for standoffs. I'm using a ASUS Z87-DELUXE motherboard.

This lead to me removing the I/O shield to be able to plug in my monitors/peripherals. I can add an image to explain this if needed.

Are we correct in assuming this is regarding the 805? Either way it is normal, but could you provide a picture just to see if there is any problems?
Edited by In Win Insight - 10/20/15 at 10:59am
post #285 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Win Insight View Post

Are we correct in assuming this is regarding the 805? Either way it is normal, but could you provide a picture just to see if there is any problems?

I am using the In Win 909 case. It's not really a problem. I'm more curious if it is supposed to be that way.
post #286 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaqobe View Post

I am using the In Win 909 case. It's not really a problem. I'm more curious if it is supposed to be that way.

Based on what you wrote, it seems normal.
post #287 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Win Insight View Post

After doing a bit of research of the ASUS brand MB, you should have a 2pin connector near the group of power button connectors. Let us know if you can locate it.

looked over my mb again, but the pw led you are reffering to is a power led just over the powerswitch...
dont have any memory of thad i ever had a mb with double pw led connectors, not a standard thing.. hm the only way now seems to modify the connectors and put them together?
post #288 of 341
So who bought the 909 case? how is it cooling performance?
My system
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K 6core Asus X99-A Asus GTX 970 4x4 16g DDR4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2 x WD 500Gb Caviar Black Raid 0 LG DVD Burner Swiftech H240X Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 30" U3014 Monitor Logitech G910 Enermax Galaxy DXX 850W NZXT Switch 810 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
My system
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K 6core Asus X99-A Asus GTX 970 4x4 16g DDR4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2 x WD 500Gb Caviar Black Raid 0 LG DVD Burner Swiftech H240X Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 30" U3014 Monitor Logitech G910 Enermax Galaxy DXX 850W NZXT Switch 810 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
post #289 of 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicus View Post

Will the EK Water Blocks Predator 240 fit in the 805 I wonder? I don't see why not, but hoping to get confirmation.

confirmed, just done a build in the 805 today: http://imgur.com/a/2SRae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion49 View Post

My 805 definitely does not fit an I/O shield.

I read all these posts about the io shield and got a scare myself trying to install it. if you take a look at my pics the first is what i went to do out of habit then noticed its inset a bit as shown in second pic:
http://imgur.com/a/vHXQT
you clip it on then slide up and down to line it up.
System
(19 items)
 
  
System
(19 items)
 
  
post #290 of 341
Thank you MOONIE in regards to the I/O shield install, just got an 805 today and tried the same thing you have saved me from a larger headache.
Sweet looking build too. thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [Various] In Win 909 case