Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G Card overclocks and pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G Card overclocks and pictures - Page 315

post #3141 of 3324
I now run my msi gtx 980 Ti at 1450.mhz at 1.13v 👍😀

Max temp 65.c 😊 Fann speed at AUTO thumb.gif

Power target 120% using modded bios.
Edited by max883 - 2/1/16 at 8:09am
post #3142 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by max883 View Post

I now run my msi gtx 980 Ti at 1450.mhz at 1.13v 👍😀

Max temp 65.c 😊

Power target 120% using modded bios.
Could you share your bios?
post #3143 of 3324
you need a high ASIC card for my bios. 78%+
post #3144 of 3324
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 7 GTX 980Ti DDR4  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro Hyper 212+ Evo Windows 10 Samsung 48JS8500 
PowerCase
EVGA 850 Watts Corsair 540D 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 7 GTX 980Ti DDR4  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro Hyper 212+ Evo Windows 10 Samsung 48JS8500 
PowerCase
EVGA 850 Watts Corsair 540D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3145 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by max883 View Post

you need a high ASIC card for my bios. 78%+
What a difference?
post #3146 of 3324
if you have a low asic card you wil gett blue screen, frezes and hard resets With this bios!

MSI GTX 980ti@1500/8000(1.237 V, ASIC=66.2%)
Kraken G10+Corsair H55

You dont need my bios! you have water cooling smile.gif

What is Your temps?
Edited by max883 - 2/1/16 at 2:06pm
post #3147 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by max883 View Post

if you have a low asic card you wil gett blue screen, frezes and hard resets With this bios!

MSI GTX 980ti@1500/8000(1.237 V, ASIC=66.2%)
Kraken G10+Corsair H55

You dont need my bios! you have water cooling smile.gif

What is Your temps?
55 C usually, in Witcher 3 with 1440p 60-61 C
post #3148 of 3324
We almost have the same temps smile.gif
post #3149 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by max883 View Post

We almost have the same temps smile.gif
But you have sli and water custom cooling (if I`m not mistaken) thumb.gif
post #3150 of 3324
nope! i have one card and i use the original MSI gtx 980 ti gamer cooler smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G Card overclocks and pictures