So finally I have an update and basically the beast is done!! There really wasn't a lot left to do but I did have to order some extra parts when it came to final tubing routing etc. I started off by stripping most of the build down and giving it all a good clean, removing protective coverings and grimey finger prints. Last shot of the gpu's before they got buried inside...
Motherboard and cpu block with the clear protective removed, I had to move the little asus decal as I found it wasn't even stuck on the heatsink properly as the surface was too rough.
The snug front rad, still loving the Ek fans!!
The seasonic powerplant sits perfectly with the colour scheme on the wiring.
Got my printed cover in over the messy sli bridges and it looks sooooooo much better. Clean and clutter free and saved a whole lot of hassle.
I designed the pump bracket so the hole spacing would work with the fan mounts in the base of the case, lined up perfectly and I can still use the lower dust filter with the tiny button head screws.
The res is now in on its mount with the wires actually through the hole in the bracket.
Top rad about be fitted, wiring worked out ok but there is a slight connection issue somewhere, if i fiddle with the wiring the fans can cut out but it's ok when all is sat in place so prob one of those things I will revisit in the future.
Rear of the case all said and done, just need to get rid of the blue alphacool logo and replace it with the copper one like I have on the front side. The front one was actually a happy accident as I was going to place the copper on top of the blue as I didn't think it was removable, just so happened the degreaser I was cleaning with completely desolved the logo without harming the powdercoat underneath
Front side 99% there, need two more 90degree koolance fittings. One is for the top of the res as now its raised up on the mount the fill tube wouldn't fit and the other as the bend between the top gpu and the rad was too much and the pipe kept kinking so I thought it was better to take the strain off it.
Better pic of the 90 degree and sli cover.
I love the look of the Arc mini case but wanted to put my own subtle stamp on it, had some extra copper alphacool stickers so got to work....
Basically I masked off the front grille, sanded the badge down with 240 grit paper and the vinyl wrapped it satin black, I used a permanent marker to make sure the edges were even and then applied the new sticker to end up with this..
I wasn't that impressed with the led lighting I picked up, it's almost too subtle lol so I ordered a g1/4 fitting and a couple more white leds to jazz up the res, I forgot to take pics but basically chopped it down sleeved it and installed it where the silver coil used to be in the side of the res, the coil in now in the front rad.
The extra koolance fittings meant I could get on with the final leak testing.
And this is how it sits now, I'm on the case of getting some professional pics done, I can't get the lighting to show up very well at all so this is all I have for now. Next I need to do some temp testing at stock settings, then try to see what overclock I can acheive and finally put it through some benchmarks. Thanks for looking