Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › Why Did You Stay With An AMD CPU?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why Did You Stay With An AMD CPU? - Page 40

post #391 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liranan View Post

Admit that you're just jealous you can't afford an Intel CPU wink.gif

The whole reason why this continues is because we let them. Nonsense like "I'm not a charity" or "I just want the best" is why we got here. We gladly support an underdog with empty words but not actions. The worst of all are people who expect others to buy AMD so they get nVidia for cheaper.

Edit: but the one thing that can't be denied is that in Windows Intel's compiler works better with AMD CPU's than AMD's own compiler.

This is like the chicken and egg problem. Intel has far superior R&D budget thanks to higher profit. AMD is supposed to catch up, but without people buying it. biggrin.gif
Main
(16 items)
 
Dedicated Encoder
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8320@4Ghz Gigabyte 970 UD3P rev2.1 Gainward GTX 750Ti Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 16GB (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
Crucial BX100 250GB Western Digital Green 2TB LiteOn Blu-Ray Burner IHBS 112-2 LG BH16NS55 Blu-Ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Scythe Katana 3 Windows 7 Pro 64bit ASUS 22" VS228HR Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA 430W Sharkoon VG4-V Logitech M90 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Asrock 970 Extreme3 HIS 6570 Silence Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) CAS9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Plextor M6S 128GB Toshiba 2TB SATAIII LiteOn Blu Ray burner IHBS 112-2 Xigmatek Balder 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64bit Samsung S22B350H Microsoft Wired 600 Corsair VS350 
CaseMouseAudio
Lepa LPC 306 Logitech M90 Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Main
(16 items)
 
Dedicated Encoder
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8320@4Ghz Gigabyte 970 UD3P rev2.1 Gainward GTX 750Ti Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 16GB (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
Crucial BX100 250GB Western Digital Green 2TB LiteOn Blu-Ray Burner IHBS 112-2 LG BH16NS55 Blu-Ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Scythe Katana 3 Windows 7 Pro 64bit ASUS 22" VS228HR Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA 430W Sharkoon VG4-V Logitech M90 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Asrock 970 Extreme3 HIS 6570 Silence Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) CAS9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Plextor M6S 128GB Toshiba 2TB SATAIII LiteOn Blu Ray burner IHBS 112-2 Xigmatek Balder 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64bit Samsung S22B350H Microsoft Wired 600 Corsair VS350 
CaseMouseAudio
Lepa LPC 306 Logitech M90 Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #392 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liranan View Post

Admit that you're just jealous you can't afford an Intel CPU wink.gif

The whole reason why this continues is because we let them. Nonsense like "I'm not a charity" or "I just want the best" is why we got here. We gladly support an underdog with empty words but not actions. The worst of all are people who expect others to buy AMD so they get nVidia for cheaper.

Edit: but the one thing that can't be denied is that in Windows Intel's compiler works better with AMD CPU's than AMD's own compiler.

Even if every single user on this board went amd that would do zero to the overall issue let alone turn AMD's financials remotely around. Enthusiasts know AMD makes good cpu's, but they also know that intel makes better currently. The people generally in AMD's lowend buying budget are general joe public and the name AMD means crappy product to them.
The Struggle (4k)
(20 items)
 
File Server
(12 items)
 
Lenovo G50-45
(6 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMOS
Athlon II X2 250u Nvidia 6150SE  2gb DDR3 1066mhz Windows 10 Home 64 bit 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD A8-6410 AMD R5 Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR3L 1866 CAS10 Crucial BX100 250gb 
Optical DriveOS
DVD Windows 10 Home 
  hide details  
Reply
The Struggle (4k)
(20 items)
 
File Server
(12 items)
 
Lenovo G50-45
(6 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMOS
Athlon II X2 250u Nvidia 6150SE  2gb DDR3 1066mhz Windows 10 Home 64 bit 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD A8-6410 AMD R5 Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR3L 1866 CAS10 Crucial BX100 250gb 
Optical DriveOS
DVD Windows 10 Home 
  hide details  
Reply
post #393 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloCamo View Post

Even if every single user on this board went amd that would do zero to the overall issue let alone turn AMD's financials remotely around. Enthusiasts know AMD makes good cpu's, but they also know that intel makes better currently. The people generally in AMD's lowend buying budget are general joe public and the name AMD means crappy product to them.

Here non gamers don't know much about neither Intel nor AMD, they just understand "cheap" and "will i do my job with it". Basically, the market is controlled by computer shop clerks and by the OEMs. Which is why Intel did a remarkably good job with striking down AMD through the OEM bribery, at the moment where AMD was trying to get up on its feet and build strength...

There is no reason why someone who isn't a gamer, wouldn't be happy for office duties for example, with an AMD APU. But he won't buy it, if the clerk of the shop (who, by the way, has interest in selling him the more expensive stuff) says otherwise. Or, someone who buys from internet and goes to a website and sees pre-built PCs and the shop has 90% Intel, won't buy AMD.

Nowdays, AMD needs to drop prices of the FX line to sell CPUs as "parts" to home builders. Aside that, like i said, here people aren't too much into PCs as Americans may be, so they understand better "will i do my job for cheaper?", but the answer comes from persons with certain interests...
For example, my brother, uses his office PC as typewriter (Word) and to surf the internet. He is super happy with me upgrading it from s754 Sempron, to Athlon 5050e, 4GB DDR2, HD5450, Win7. His partner, who has the same needs, runs still a Pentium IV with Windows XP. If you tell him anything about upgrading, he replies "why? It runs fine". Similarly, there is no reason why one can't do his job fine with FX, in other professional needs, that are more CPU heavy (photo/video editing for example). It's not like here professionists go to internet to try to find if the Intel is running 5 seconds faster.

So, there is a big market out there, that doesn't care about performance. But AMD doesn't have good marketing or "ties" with e-shops and OEMs (actually Intel is the "expert" in building "ties").
Edited by Undervolter - 9/20/15 at 12:50pm
Main
(16 items)
 
Dedicated Encoder
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8320@4Ghz Gigabyte 970 UD3P rev2.1 Gainward GTX 750Ti Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 16GB (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
Crucial BX100 250GB Western Digital Green 2TB LiteOn Blu-Ray Burner IHBS 112-2 LG BH16NS55 Blu-Ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Scythe Katana 3 Windows 7 Pro 64bit ASUS 22" VS228HR Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA 430W Sharkoon VG4-V Logitech M90 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Asrock 970 Extreme3 HIS 6570 Silence Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) CAS9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Plextor M6S 128GB Toshiba 2TB SATAIII LiteOn Blu Ray burner IHBS 112-2 Xigmatek Balder 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64bit Samsung S22B350H Microsoft Wired 600 Corsair VS350 
CaseMouseAudio
Lepa LPC 306 Logitech M90 Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Main
(16 items)
 
Dedicated Encoder
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8320@4Ghz Gigabyte 970 UD3P rev2.1 Gainward GTX 750Ti Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 16GB (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
Crucial BX100 250GB Western Digital Green 2TB LiteOn Blu-Ray Burner IHBS 112-2 LG BH16NS55 Blu-Ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Scythe Katana 3 Windows 7 Pro 64bit ASUS 22" VS228HR Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA 430W Sharkoon VG4-V Logitech M90 Onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Asrock 970 Extreme3 HIS 6570 Silence Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) CAS9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Plextor M6S 128GB Toshiba 2TB SATAIII LiteOn Blu Ray burner IHBS 112-2 Xigmatek Balder 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64bit Samsung S22B350H Microsoft Wired 600 Corsair VS350 
CaseMouseAudio
Lepa LPC 306 Logitech M90 Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #394 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undervolter View Post

Here non gamers don't know much about neither Intel nor AMD, they just understand "cheap" and "will i do my job with it". Basically, the market is controlled by computer shop clerks and by the OEMs. Which is why Intel did a remarkably good job with striking down AMD through the OEM bribery, at the moment where AMD was trying to get up on its feet and build strength...

There is no reason why someone who isn't a gamer, wouldn't be happy for office duties for example, with an AMD APU. But he won't buy it, if the clerk of the shop (who, by the way, has interest in selling him the more expensive stuff) says otherwise. Or, someone who buys from internet and goes to a website and sees pre-built PCs and the shop has 90% Intel, won't buy AMD.

Nowdays, AMD needs to drop prices of the FX line to sell CPUs as "parts" to home builders. Aside that, like i said, here people aren't too much into PCs as Americans may be, so they understand better "will i do my job for cheaper?", but the answer comes from persons with certain interests...
For example, my brother, uses his office PC as typewriter (Word) and to surf the internet. He is super happy with me upgrading it from s754 Sempron, to Athlon 5050e, 4GB DDR2, HD5450, Win7. His partner, who has the same needs, runs still a Pentium IV with Windows XP. If you tell him anything about upgrading, he replies "why? It runs fine". Similarly, there is no reason why one can't do his job fine with FX, in other professional needs, that are more CPU heavy (photo/video editing for example). It's not like here professionists go to internet to try to find if the Intel is running 5 seconds faster.

So, there is a big market out there, that doesn't care about performance. But AMD doesn't have good marketing or "ties" with e-shops and OEMs (actually Intel is the "expert" in building "ties").
I just wanna ask... how much AMD should drop the FX line prices, because i saw on eBay 8320 for 140-160$. For me, this is a killer price, if i had the money i would buy it. Where else you get 8 core CPU that does 4,5 Ghz and performs godly for its price in games that are using more than 2 cores ? Nowhere, because for those 150$, the cheapest you get is a low-midrange i5, which is dual core CPU with HT.... It is not about price drops, i don't think they should drop even if they could. They need better CPU's and keep on going with the APU's as of how they are now.
Desktop PC
(22 items)
 
ASUS ROG G72GX
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8320 ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
XFX RX470 Singlefan Mushkin Redline 996996 2x4GB 2133Mhz Maxtor 6Y080L0 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM 8MB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM 8MB Corsair Force LS WesternDigital Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB ASUS DVD-RW 
CoolingOSOSOS
ThermalTake Frio Silent 14 Windows 10 Enterprise Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa OphCrack 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VS228HR Logitech K120 Corsair VS650 ThermalTake View 27 
MouseAudio
Bloody V5 Corsair HS30 Raptor 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo P8700 G72GX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M  Hyundai Electronics  
RAMRAM
Hyundai Electronics  Hyundai Electronics  
  hide details  
Reply
Desktop PC
(22 items)
 
ASUS ROG G72GX
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8320 ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
XFX RX470 Singlefan Mushkin Redline 996996 2x4GB 2133Mhz Maxtor 6Y080L0 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM 8MB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM 8MB Corsair Force LS WesternDigital Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB ASUS DVD-RW 
CoolingOSOSOS
ThermalTake Frio Silent 14 Windows 10 Enterprise Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa OphCrack 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VS228HR Logitech K120 Corsair VS650 ThermalTake View 27 
MouseAudio
Bloody V5 Corsair HS30 Raptor 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo P8700 G72GX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M  Hyundai Electronics  
RAMRAM
Hyundai Electronics  Hyundai Electronics  
  hide details  
Reply
post #395 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by ku4eto View Post

I just wanna ask... how much AMD should drop the FX line prices, because i saw on eBay 8320 for 140-160$. For me, this is a killer price, if i had the money i would buy it. Where else you get 8 core CPU that does 4,5 Ghz and performs godly for its price in games that are using more than 2 cores ? Nowhere, because for those 150$, the cheapest you get is a low-midrange i5, which is dual core CPU with HT.... It is not about price drops, i don't think they should drop even if they could. They need better CPU's and keep on going with the APU's as of how they are now.

i5 desktop is a quad. The laptop i5's are dual with ht.
post #396 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRUSH View Post

i5 desktop is a quad. The laptop i5's are dual with ht.
>.< my bad.
Desktop PC
(22 items)
 
ASUS ROG G72GX
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8320 ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
XFX RX470 Singlefan Mushkin Redline 996996 2x4GB 2133Mhz Maxtor 6Y080L0 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM 8MB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM 8MB Corsair Force LS WesternDigital Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB ASUS DVD-RW 
CoolingOSOSOS
ThermalTake Frio Silent 14 Windows 10 Enterprise Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa OphCrack 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VS228HR Logitech K120 Corsair VS650 ThermalTake View 27 
MouseAudio
Bloody V5 Corsair HS30 Raptor 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo P8700 G72GX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M  Hyundai Electronics  
RAMRAM
Hyundai Electronics  Hyundai Electronics  
  hide details  
Reply
Desktop PC
(22 items)
 
ASUS ROG G72GX
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8320 ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
XFX RX470 Singlefan Mushkin Redline 996996 2x4GB 2133Mhz Maxtor 6Y080L0 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM 8MB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM 8MB Corsair Force LS WesternDigital Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB ASUS DVD-RW 
CoolingOSOSOS
ThermalTake Frio Silent 14 Windows 10 Enterprise Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa OphCrack 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VS228HR Logitech K120 Corsair VS650 ThermalTake View 27 
MouseAudio
Bloody V5 Corsair HS30 Raptor 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo P8700 G72GX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M  Hyundai Electronics  
RAMRAM
Hyundai Electronics  Hyundai Electronics  
  hide details  
Reply
post #397 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by ku4eto View Post

I just wanna ask... how much AMD should drop the FX line prices, because i saw on eBay 8320 for 140-160$. For me, this is a killer price, if i had the money i would buy it. Where else you get 8 core CPU that does 4,5 Ghz and performs godly for its price in games that are using more than 2 cores ? Nowhere, because for those 150$, the cheapest you get is a low-midrange i5, which is dual core CPU with HT.... It is not about price drops, i don't think they should drop even if they could. They need better CPU's and keep on going with the APU's as of how they are now.
fx 8 core for $114 at tiger direct. http://m.tigerdirect.com/products/9494387
Cable box
(23 items)
 
Phat Bits
(16 items)
 
Lament Box
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K 4.8ghz @ 1.245v Asus Maximus Hero VI 4GB Asus Strix GTX 980 Gskil Trident 2400 CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
128GB sandisk extreme SSD 2 tb Western digital media intel 530 128 gb SSD EK Coolstream 360mm PE Rad  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK FC980 Strix Water Block swiftech MCP-35X EK XRES 140 DDC Top Gentle typhoon AP-15 X 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Fractal Design 140mm 1000RPM X3 Fractal Design Venturi High Flow Series 140mm F... Bitspower DDC Heatsink Black EK Coolstream XTC 140mm Rad 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
EK Supremecy MX  WIN 10 AOC 2460 144hz 1080p Hcman Mechanical  
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic G-750  Fractal Design R5 G200 logitech  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k 4.5ghz @1.29v asus z87-A EVGA 4gb GTX 970 FTW 1510mhz 8000mem 1.23v Adata XPG 8GB @ 2400mhz 11-13-13-35-1 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ VERTEX 3 90GB 1tb 7200 Seagate hybrid  D5 vario Primo chill 120mm D5 Compression Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCR-320 XP 360mm rad Swiftech MCR-320 XP 120mm rad EK Supreme LTX Cpu block Biitspower ACX GTX 970 Water block 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
win7 64bit ultimate G13 Seasonic M211 620 watt Nzxt Guardian 
  hide details  
Reply
Cable box
(23 items)
 
Phat Bits
(16 items)
 
Lament Box
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K 4.8ghz @ 1.245v Asus Maximus Hero VI 4GB Asus Strix GTX 980 Gskil Trident 2400 CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
128GB sandisk extreme SSD 2 tb Western digital media intel 530 128 gb SSD EK Coolstream 360mm PE Rad  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK FC980 Strix Water Block swiftech MCP-35X EK XRES 140 DDC Top Gentle typhoon AP-15 X 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Fractal Design 140mm 1000RPM X3 Fractal Design Venturi High Flow Series 140mm F... Bitspower DDC Heatsink Black EK Coolstream XTC 140mm Rad 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
EK Supremecy MX  WIN 10 AOC 2460 144hz 1080p Hcman Mechanical  
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic G-750  Fractal Design R5 G200 logitech  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k 4.5ghz @1.29v asus z87-A EVGA 4gb GTX 970 FTW 1510mhz 8000mem 1.23v Adata XPG 8GB @ 2400mhz 11-13-13-35-1 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ VERTEX 3 90GB 1tb 7200 Seagate hybrid  D5 vario Primo chill 120mm D5 Compression Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCR-320 XP 360mm rad Swiftech MCR-320 XP 120mm rad EK Supreme LTX Cpu block Biitspower ACX GTX 970 Water block 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
win7 64bit ultimate G13 Seasonic M211 620 watt Nzxt Guardian 
  hide details  
Reply
post #398 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexer View Post

@jclafi ... I seen some guys with monsters PC in brazil .... In Argentina i don't think we have so many entuciast users like yourselves ahahaha biggrin.gif

Being an enthusiast doesn't mean you can afford expensive hardware.
LIttle One
(15 items)
 
Old but Gold
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
QX9300 Dell Nvidia Quadro FX3700M Hynix 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
Corsair Force 3 Windows 10 17" WUXGA Dell Precision M6400 
  hide details  
Reply
LIttle One
(15 items)
 
Old but Gold
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
QX9300 Dell Nvidia Quadro FX3700M Hynix 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
Corsair Force 3 Windows 10 17" WUXGA Dell Precision M6400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #399 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirerat View Post

fx 8 core for $114 at tiger direct. http://m.tigerdirect.com/products/9494387

Not a bad price since the 8300 is about the same chip as my 8310

I'm glad I got my FX 8310 for $80 new (after MIR from TD). And forever it was $113. Now seems they are no longer available.
post #400 of 562
AMD FTW, thats all. Clocks well, cheap, and just runs well too.
Delta IV Heavy
(17 items)
 
Atlas V 431
(21 items)
 
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon X5650 Xeon X5650 Supermicro C602  Quadro 2000 (780 Ti within next 4 years) 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
24GB 300 GB, 10,00 RPM WITH VTEC YO!!! Crucial MX100 256GB WD Black 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Black 1TB WD Black 1TB Stock HP heatpipe coolers Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 21 Stock HP Delta 80+ PLATINUM 1000W HP Z820 
Mouse
HP 
  hide details  
Reply
Delta IV Heavy
(17 items)
 
Atlas V 431
(21 items)
 
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon X5650 Xeon X5650 Supermicro C602  Quadro 2000 (780 Ti within next 4 years) 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
24GB 300 GB, 10,00 RPM WITH VTEC YO!!! Crucial MX100 256GB WD Black 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Black 1TB WD Black 1TB Stock HP heatpipe coolers Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 21 Stock HP Delta 80+ PLATINUM 1000W HP Z820 
Mouse
HP 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › Why Did You Stay With An AMD CPU?