Overclock.net › Forums › Manufacturer Forums › EK Water Blocks › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread - Page 384

post #3831 of 6939
Anyone know of a nice matx or extra small atx case (nzxt s340) that could fit the predator 360?
I would get the Caselabs s5, but it costs 110 dollars just to ship to me.
post #3832 of 6939


My pump has just died, had to break out the spare, i'll be returning this.
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus Maximus Hero IX GTX 1080 Ti 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo 500GB Custom Water/Heatkiller CPU/GPU Win 10 Pro Dell S2716DG  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Masterkeys S Silverstone Strider 850W Gold Caselabs BH7 Steelseries Rival 300 
Mouse PadAudio
Steelseries QCK Heavy DragonFly Black + AKG Q701 + Rode NT USB 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus Maximus Hero IX GTX 1080 Ti 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo 500GB Custom Water/Heatkiller CPU/GPU Win 10 Pro Dell S2716DG  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Masterkeys S Silverstone Strider 850W Gold Caselabs BH7 Steelseries Rival 300 
Mouse PadAudio
Steelseries QCK Heavy DragonFly Black + AKG Q701 + Rode NT USB 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3833 of 6939
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatallaS View Post

Yes but don't it increased the ambient temp by more than 10*

Is the pump/res on the top or on the bottom? Any issue with install?
post #3834 of 6939
Received correspondence regarding my RMA but several different claims were made in the messages and I can't really sort out what to do now(they mentioned they would pickup the defective unit but then later say I have to mail it in and they would cover shipping fees). Waiting on reply for a few days now but I was wondering if there was a US contact number? I tried all of the numbers on EK's website(purchased $10 in google credits to make international phone calls) one just rang for about 10 minutes before I hung up and the other connected to dialup tones. Now revisiting the site I don't see any numbers.
post #3835 of 6939
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider85 View Post

Is the pump/res on the top or on the bottom? Any issue with install?
I took it apart to install it on my gpu and the Titan is very long, was a pain to install. Pump is on top to help with leaks.
post #3836 of 6939
I think I have a case of bad fans. They are making whiny noises and I am wondering if I will need to RMA just the fans or the full unit? Also, will I have to send the fans back? Sending fans back would cost me about 50 dollars lol. EK really has a love/hate relationship with me right now. It also seems the pump is making sounds so I will do a thorough test during the weekend.

Right now I am just annoyed.
post #3837 of 6939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube Rhino View Post

Received correspondence regarding my RMA but several different claims were made in the messages and I can't really sort out what to do now(they mentioned they would pickup the defective unit but then later say I have to mail it in and they would cover shipping fees). Waiting on reply for a few days now but I was wondering if there was a US contact number? I tried all of the numbers on EK's website(purchased $10 in google credits to make international phone calls) one just rang for about 10 minutes before I hung up and the other connected to dialup tones. Now revisiting the site I don't see any numbers.

It was a holiday day yesterday so it's probably why you didn't got any reply.
Silent Watcher
(9 items)
 
Eclipse
(7 items)
 
Lady Sif
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7-6800K Asus Rampage V Edition X99 Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING 
RAMCoolingOSPower
G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB (8 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 EK Custom Dual Loop Windows 10 Home Corsair AX860i 860W 80PLUS Platinum 
Case
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6700K Gigabyte Z170X-SOC Force Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 
RAMPowerCase
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-... EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200w Parvum L1.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K EVGA Z97 Stinger WiFi EVGA GTX 980 Superclock G. Skill Ripjaws Z 8Gb DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveCase
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB SSD EK-Vulture 
  hide details  
Reply
Silent Watcher
(9 items)
 
Eclipse
(7 items)
 
Lady Sif
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7-6800K Asus Rampage V Edition X99 Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING 
RAMCoolingOSPower
G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB (8 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 EK Custom Dual Loop Windows 10 Home Corsair AX860i 860W 80PLUS Platinum 
Case
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6700K Gigabyte Z170X-SOC Force Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 
RAMPowerCase
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-... EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200w Parvum L1.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K EVGA Z97 Stinger WiFi EVGA GTX 980 Superclock G. Skill Ripjaws Z 8Gb DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveCase
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB SSD EK-Vulture 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3838 of 6939
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post

I think I have a case of bad fans. They are making whiny noises and I am wondering if I will need to RMA just the fans or the full unit? Also, will I have to send the fans back? Sending fans back would cost me about 50 dollars lol. EK really has a love/hate relationship with me right now. It also seems the pump is making sounds so I will do a thorough test during the weekend.

Right now I am just annoyed.

If your fans have an issue, you won't need to RMA the whole unit only the fans. As to know if you will need to send the fans back, that I don't know. frown.gif
Silent Watcher
(9 items)
 
Eclipse
(7 items)
 
Lady Sif
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7-6800K Asus Rampage V Edition X99 Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING 
RAMCoolingOSPower
G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB (8 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 EK Custom Dual Loop Windows 10 Home Corsair AX860i 860W 80PLUS Platinum 
Case
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6700K Gigabyte Z170X-SOC Force Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 
RAMPowerCase
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-... EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200w Parvum L1.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K EVGA Z97 Stinger WiFi EVGA GTX 980 Superclock G. Skill Ripjaws Z 8Gb DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveCase
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB SSD EK-Vulture 
  hide details  
Reply
Silent Watcher
(9 items)
 
Eclipse
(7 items)
 
Lady Sif
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7-6800K Asus Rampage V Edition X99 Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING Asus GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING 
RAMCoolingOSPower
G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB (8 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 EK Custom Dual Loop Windows 10 Home Corsair AX860i 860W 80PLUS Platinum 
Case
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6700K Gigabyte Z170X-SOC Force Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 
RAMPowerCase
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-... EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200w Parvum L1.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K EVGA Z97 Stinger WiFi EVGA GTX 980 Superclock G. Skill Ripjaws Z 8Gb DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveCase
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB SSD EK-Vulture 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3839 of 6939
Little update on my push/pull set up using AIDA 64 highest for temp I saw was 61*C average core temp was 57-58*C. 5820k at 4.4GHz and 1.196V, very happy with how the predator is performing guess the third time really was the charm.
post #3840 of 6939
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxvrgs View Post

Little update on my push/pull set up using AIDA 64 highest for temp I saw was 61*C average core temp was 57-58*C. 5820k at 4.4GHz and 1.196V, very happy with how the predator is performing guess the third time really was the charm.

And you have the 240 or 360 Rad version?
My system
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K 6core Asus X99-A Asus GTX 970 4x4 16g DDR4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2 x WD 500Gb Caviar Black Raid 0 LG DVD Burner Swiftech H240X Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 30" U3014 Monitor Logitech G910 Enermax Galaxy DXX 850W NZXT Switch 810 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
Reply
My system
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K 6core Asus X99-A Asus GTX 970 4x4 16g DDR4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2 x WD 500Gb Caviar Black Raid 0 LG DVD Burner Swiftech H240X Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 30" U3014 Monitor Logitech G910 Enermax Galaxy DXX 850W NZXT Switch 810 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: EK Water Blocks
Overclock.net › Forums › Manufacturer Forums › EK Water Blocks › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread