Originally Posted by Jiryama
Well, if you must know, there are several reason that i would go with a MMRS -
- You have the ability to make any size reservoir that you would like.
- You have the flexibility to use a dual pump through 1 reservoir and have it look very clean and organized.
- You have several colors to choose from and I cannot wait for the CCFL bulbs that will INSIDE the reservoir to be released so we can jump on that
- It is a top quality reservoir in a sea of quickly put together generic reservoirs
- You can easily upgrade the system at a later date at relatively low cost since you have the base system already there.
- I can upgrade my case to a larger size and and not have to replace an entire reservoir - I can simply get a mating coupler
- I can have a fill drain port that is very solid and I can even mount it to the bottom of my case and use it as the primary stand making it look like it is floating in the case
- I can use the MMRS tubes and stil mount it onto a 5.25" Drive bay which hasn't been done before without being an actual drive bay reservoir.
- Have I mentioned Top of the Line Quality? Seriously watch some of the videos and see the quality it is made of, magnificent.
- Have access to an extremely and willingly helpful team over at Monsoon
- Have 100% matching colors for the between the tube, reservoir, and connectors.
- Have I mentioned top tier quality??? Take a look at the stand a lone pump - Beautiful.
- Easily mount some LED lights attached to the reservoir giving it a glow that is HIDDEN behind the reservoir making it look like light is emitting from it. I don't necessarily have to use a LED strip to get behind the reservoir which will bleed into the motherboard area as well.
I could go on but I think that you will get the point. I am sorry but Bitspower does not offer me this, it offers the same black end caps, with the same ports, and the same clear holdings - it's design is not original. That does not make it a bad product simply an design inferior one. I can buy a clear reservoir from anyone, I could not buy an MMRS from anyone but Monsoon. However, Monsoon will cater to that crowd and you can get a Matte or Glossy end cap and rods and a clear tube if that is what you like.
I have said it before and i'll say it again - Gene(@BoxGods
) and the Monsoon team have come up with a beautiful product to suit anyone's needs and I really do not believe that there is a better product out there once you are introduced to this.
I like pretty much everyone else most likely agree 100% on all counts aside from the pump thing, parralell pumps is really not a good idea, they give zero performance gains and dont even offer reliability as if one dies it will hurt the other.
Now if gene devised a top that shoots the out back into the other sides pump through the reservoir somehow that would be the most epic thing ever.
It would be a little tough to pull off, However I can think of some ways that could be done, Gene you should look into that, if you made it an option for all reservoirs and even and option for 50mm tubes that would be the most epic dual pump top ever!
Actually this may be doable with the current lineup. What if you took 2 MMRS's and mated there end caps, then went from outlet of the pump to the inlet in the other resovoir. did the same thing on the other side. Then used the 2 free center caps as the inlet and outlet that is a very very strange way of setting up serial connection but its so crazy it might just work.
I am curious now how the EK revo works in series as this is the same principleEdited by Cyber Locc - 2/1/16 at 6:56pm