Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › New products from Monsoon cooling
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New products from Monsoon cooling - Page 27

post #261 of 4492
I guess I am still not clear on why you can't run the part shown and ALSO the pump top? Just add a 50mm (or however long) tube section. All of the pumps mentioned still only have one pump out port correct?

Said another way, replace the FDP end cap with a D5 pump end cap. That gives you two inlets and the D5 out. Or use a coupler (which gives you two inlets) and any length of tube you want...could add even more inlets...
Edited by BoxGods - 10/20/15 at 7:06pm
post #262 of 4492
^^ Something along the lines of what I plan on doing.
post #263 of 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSE View Post

Finally someone understands what Im looking for thank you. Sadly the part doesn't seem to exist.

Thats what i want aswell, but cant be done.
post #264 of 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

Thats what i want aswell, but cant be done.

So something similar to this...but the extra port at the bottom is the issue right?

That is with a 50mm tube--you can use longer if you want--up to 300mm. More with a coupler.

Created using Luxion Technology (luxion.com)
post #265 of 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxGods View Post

So something similar to this...but the extra port at the bottom is the issue right?

That is with a 50mm tube--you can use longer if you want--up to 300mm. More with a coupler.

Created using Luxion Technology (luxion.com)

oh i see,thats great, thought the rods had to be screwed both ends, would be easier to have a inlet-outlet for a d5 cap mount,would be cleaner for sure. could you give me dimensions for this set up, height wise Also what about vortexing, how does the water act when entering the tube, does it come with a sponge or can the use of after market aqua pipe and vortex plugs be used.
Monsoon MMRS D5 Motor Mounting Tube - Chrome

Monsoon MMRS Acrylic Tube 150mm - Clear

Monsoon MMRS 25mm Reservoir Mount - Chrome

Monsoon MMRS End Cap with D5 Pump Mount - Black

Monsoon MMRS 150mm Tension Rods - Chrome

Monsoon MMRS Triple Port End Cap with Dual Side Ports - Black

shame there is not a program where you can design your model where it can be more visual.
Edited by Mads1 - 10/20/15 at 9:58pm
post #266 of 4492
Both ends of the rods DO need to be connected. There are screws inside the pump head.

For the configuration shown above you would need longer screws than the stock ones that ship with the part and an extra O ring--neither are big deals. If it were me I would also still use a short length of tube as it just looks cooler. Even if it was just a 3mm or 6mm "stripe". If your interested I can tell you the screw length you need to get--cheap and fast from Mc Master Car. If there is any interest in this configuration I can also make up a "kit" for it.

Dimensions can be found in the link below. Reservoir tubes add the called out length--150mm tubes add 150mm as an example.



As for an online "configurator...I tried to do a basic one in a spread sheet but it is worthless. Having one programmed in html 5 or flash is beyond me and too expensive to have done. I tried to keep the prices on these parts as low as I could.
Edited by BoxGods - 10/20/15 at 10:01pm
post #267 of 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxGods View Post

Both ends of the rods DO need to be connected. There are screws inside the pump head.

For the configuration shown above you would need longer screws than the stock ones that ship with the part and an extra O ring--neither are big deals. If it were me I would also still use a short length of tube as it just looks cooler. Even if it was just a 3mm or 6mm "stripe". If your interested I can tell you the screw length you need to get--cheap and fast from Mc Master Car. If there is any interest in this configuration I can also make up a "kit" for it.

Dimensions can be found in the link below. Reservoir tubes add the called out length--150mm tubes add 150mm as an example.



As for an online "configurator...I tried to do a basic one in a spread sheet but it is worthless. Having one programmed in html 5 or flash is beyond me and too expensive to have done. I tried to keep the prices on these parts as low as I could.

No worries it was just a suggestion, with regards to the longer screws yes i worked that out and saw the cap size dimesions and worked demensions out, didnt realise that image was on here, with the two cap at the bottom to me it looks to clamped up for me, but i can see it working for some people, but its nice to have this on the market def a nice design, sorry if im chucking loads of questions your way but when i look at products i go right through them, it used to be my job, but would like to see one running to see the liquid flow.thumb.gif
post #268 of 4492
Not a problem as I am here to answer questions--I know this is always a bit confusing at first =)

I will still make up a few kits to have on hand in case people ask.

As for "too clamped up" I bet the dimensions are very similar to the EK you mentioned...center to center the inlet and outlet are about 43mm apart.
post #269 of 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxGods View Post

Not a problem as I am here to answer questions--I know this is always a bit confusing at first =)

I will still make up a few kits to have on hand in case people ask.

As for "too clamped up" I bet the dimensions are very similar to the EK you mentioned...center to center the inlet and outlet are about 43mm apart.

I cant remebering quoting that, but im sure your right about the demensions, but will see what other people come up with. Yes def make some kits up that would be good and a vid showing them in action.thumb.gif
post #270 of 4492
Maybe it was NYSE that sent the link--sorry about that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › New products from Monsoon cooling