Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › New products from Monsoon cooling
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New products from Monsoon cooling - Page 312

post #3111 of 4492
Well, since you mention the new EV2 fittings and etching I thought I can share the pictures once again I posted earlier smile.gif


I believe they can prove to you what's possible to do, and how the results are finished smile.gif


At the same time, I have to say I am deeply deeply sorry that I haven't put them together yet. I am currently working on my V8 Ocean project, and it's not possible to do both. sniper.gif


Although, hope you enjoy the pictures. - and Gene knows, just send me an email if you want the pictures, the original files without watermark biggrin.gifthumb.gif




































post #3112 of 4492
I ordered the rest of my parts this morning ( I live in Sydney Australia ) after deciding to go with the reservoir separated from the D5 pump. I just couldn't wait any longer for the D5 pump mount. Unfortunately this is a forced upgrade. I started as I have a dying Graphics card ( + possible other problems ). I then found out my Thermaltake radiator tubing is made out of Aluminium as is the top cap on the TT reservoir. So depending on courier I may have my PC upgraded late next week or early the next week. My new graphics card is a Gigabyte GTX 1080 Extreme Gaming version. The new Radiator is an Alpha Cool NexXxos Monsta 480mm. The Monsoon Reservoir will be 3 x 100mm tubes. The Top & bottom tubes will be Solid frosted clear and the middle tube will be Frosted reactor core clear. The end caps, connectors ect are black. I will also have a white 300mmCCFL internally lighting my reservoir. My coolant will be Coolance UV orange. Unfortunately nobody makes a water block for my GTX 1080 Extreme. My case is a Thermaltake Core P5. Pictures to follow. Oh before I forget, I would like to thank BoxGods for his assistance & amazing products as well as those who answered my posts & everyone who has ever posted hints, tips, suggestions or provided help as I have read almost every post in this Monsoon cooling thread searching for information.
post #3113 of 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala Bear View Post

I ordered the rest of my parts this morning ( I live in Sydney Australia ) after deciding to go with the reservoir separated from the D5 pump. I just couldn't wait any longer for the D5 pump mount. Unfortunately this is a forced upgrade. I started as I have a dying Graphics card ( + possible other problems ). I then found out my Thermaltake radiator tubing is made out of Aluminium as is the top cap on the TT reservoir. So depending on courier I may have my PC upgraded late next week or early the next week. My new graphics card is a Gigabyte GTX 1080 Extreme Gaming version. The new Radiator is an Alpha Cool NexXxos Monsta 480mm. The Monsoon Reservoir will be 3 x 100mm tubes. The Top & bottom tubes will be Solid frosted clear and the middle tube will be Frosted reactor core clear. The end caps, connectors ect are black. I will also have a white 300mmCCFL internally lighting my reservoir. My coolant will be Coolance UV orange. Unfortunately nobody makes a water block for my GTX 1080 Extreme. My case is a Thermaltake Core P5. Pictures to follow. Oh before I forget, I would like to thank BoxGods for his assistance & amazing products as well as those who answered my posts & everyone who has ever posted hints, tips, suggestions or provided help as I have read almost every post in this Monsoon cooling thread searching for information.

Always glad to help and good luck with the new build =)
post #3114 of 4492
Performance has the new Economy fittings in stock --EV2-- and should have them up on their site today =)

As I mentioned Hank (owner of Performance) wants to do a little contest for best fitting etch design. So far the thought is there is a set time frame for everyone to submit their art files--say 30 days for example--then the community selects the top 5 designs, those "finalists" get a free set of fittings etched with their design. From the finalists a winner is selected and receives some sort of prize. Still in the planning stage but it would be something like $150 worth of free Monsoon parts from us and whatever prize Performance wants to throw into the pot--like store credit or similar.

If the winning design, (and any of the runners-up) has enough interest from the community Performance might stock a small number of them--designer listed forever of course =)

Thoughts?
post #3115 of 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by eucalyptus View Post

Well, since you mention the new EV2 fittings and etching I thought I can share the pictures once again I posted earlier smile.gif


I believe they can prove to you what's possible to do, and how the results are finished smile.gif


At the same time, I have to say I am deeply deeply sorry that I haven't put them together yet. I am currently working on my V8 Ocean project, and it's not possible to do both. sniper.gif


Although, hope you enjoy the pictures. - and Gene knows, just send me an email if you want the pictures, the original files without watermark biggrin.gifthumb.gif

I had one of these sent to me when they etched them so I could check it out. Every single one of my buddies made the same comment / joke. It should be a different plant =)


Edited by BoxGods - 9/28/16 at 1:49am
post #3116 of 4492
Is any1 know are the Monsoon D5 Stand Alone Pump Top still able to buy?

Most of the place I found only sell the pump/res combo rather put the pump separately.

Thanks.
post #3117 of 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazher View Post

Is any1 know are the Monsoon D5 Stand Alone Pump Top still able to buy?

Most of the place I found only sell the pump/res combo rather put the pump separately.

Thanks.

Nobody really stocks the SAP pump top as most customers need the other parts as well so having the "whole kit" makes more sense . The top only would just sit on the shelf forever.
post #3118 of 4492
Test design from Performance--these were on copper plated brass compression rings not the 303 stainless so keep in mind the etch will normally be silver.



You get the idea anyway. Just no end to the possibilities =)
post #3119 of 4492
I don't suppose trademarked or copyrighted logos are fair game, say, like a sports team mascot or logo?
 
Spare Parts
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 750 Lynnfield Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 ASUS Strix GTX 960 G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial BX100 SSD 500GB EKWB EK-KIT L120 Corsair SP120 Koolance 2x140mm Radiator HX-CU1402V 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair AF140 Bitspower VG-NGTX960 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung Curved 27" S27D590C 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB Apevia Iceburg 680 watts Apevia X-Sniper 2 EVGA Torq X3 Laser 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom 9750 ASUS M3A78-CM PNY XLR8 GTX 460 Corsair XMS2 (4 x 1GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingPower
Hitachi 5K500 Silenx 92mm EFFIZIO Corsair SP 120 Red LED Antec 500watt 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-6400 Skylake ASRock A170A-X1/3.1 Gigabye G1 Gaming GTX 970 Windforce CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin DD... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Bykski CPU-XPR-A High Performance Acrylic Nicke... EKWB Acrylic Nickel GPU Block Monsoon MMRS Reservoir Bykski BY-PUMP-XPH-PA Water Cooling Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance 240 30 FPI Radiator Magicool 280 14 FPI Radiator Bitfenix Spectre PWM 120mm Fan ML140 140mm PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan 
OSPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro Corsair RM Series 850 Thermaltake Suppressor F31 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Spare Parts
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 750 Lynnfield Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 ASUS Strix GTX 960 G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial BX100 SSD 500GB EKWB EK-KIT L120 Corsair SP120 Koolance 2x140mm Radiator HX-CU1402V 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair AF140 Bitspower VG-NGTX960 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung Curved 27" S27D590C 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB Apevia Iceburg 680 watts Apevia X-Sniper 2 EVGA Torq X3 Laser 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom 9750 ASUS M3A78-CM PNY XLR8 GTX 460 Corsair XMS2 (4 x 1GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingPower
Hitachi 5K500 Silenx 92mm EFFIZIO Corsair SP 120 Red LED Antec 500watt 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-6400 Skylake ASRock A170A-X1/3.1 Gigabye G1 Gaming GTX 970 Windforce CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin DD... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Bykski CPU-XPR-A High Performance Acrylic Nicke... EKWB Acrylic Nickel GPU Block Monsoon MMRS Reservoir Bykski BY-PUMP-XPH-PA Water Cooling Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance 240 30 FPI Radiator Magicool 280 14 FPI Radiator Bitfenix Spectre PWM 120mm Fan ML140 140mm PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan 
OSPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro Corsair RM Series 850 Thermaltake Suppressor F31 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3120 of 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radnad View Post

I don't suppose trademarked or copyrighted logos are fair game, say, like a sports team mascot or logo?

Should be fine for you to submit a logo for a set of fittings, just don't try to mass produce them for resale tongue.gif
Green Lantern
(17 items)
 
Warp Core
(25 items)
 
Green Lantern
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 6700K ASUS ROG Maximus VIII HERO EVGA GTX 980 Ti G.SKILL RIPJAWS DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
WD Black 3 TB Samsung 950 pro Monsoon MMRS pump/reservoir Darkside Triple LP360 Extra Slim Radiator 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Darkside Cross-Flow Triple LPX360 Extra Slim Ra... EK-FB ASUS M8G Monoblock - Nickel Aquacomputer Kryographics for GTX Titan X - Acr... Mayhems X1 UV Green 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 home Samsung 48" 4K EVGA 850 G2 Thermaltake Core X9 Snow  
Mouse
Razer Naga 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX 8150 Gigabyte 990FXA UD-5 XFX R9 290 ASUS R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Gskill Ripjaws X 32G SSD (256GB) HDD LG blue ray  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Bitspower CPU Block Summit EF (AMD) Clear Acryl... Bitspower Universal ram block Swiftech Radiator - MCR240 Quiet Power Series 1... Swiftech MCR220-XP eXtreme Performance Dual 120... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Photon 170 Tube Glass Cylinder Reservoir /... PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 1/2"ID... Mayhems Blue Berry Pastel w/blue dye EK-FC-290X waterblock (X2) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-FC 290X backplate blue (X2) EK-FC Terminal dual plexi Darkside 120mm radiator Darkside 240mm radiator 
OSMonitorPowerCase
windows 10 Samsung 48" 4K TV rosewill lightning 1300w Thermaltake Core V71 
Mouse
Razer Naga Epic 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700k Asus Maximus Hero VIII GTX 980Ti G.Skill Ripjaws V 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512Gb EK Monoblock Aqua Computer GTX 980Ti full cover copper/plexi Darkside slim 360 radiator (x2) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool UT60 360 radiator Hardware Labs 240 radiator Monsoon MMRS pump/reservoir Monsoon economy V2 fittings, etched 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Mayhems X1 UV Green Coolant Windows 10 Samsung 48" 4K  EVGA 850w  
Case
Caselabs Mercury S8--White 
  hide details  
Reply
Green Lantern
(17 items)
 
Warp Core
(25 items)
 
Green Lantern
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 6700K ASUS ROG Maximus VIII HERO EVGA GTX 980 Ti G.SKILL RIPJAWS DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
WD Black 3 TB Samsung 950 pro Monsoon MMRS pump/reservoir Darkside Triple LP360 Extra Slim Radiator 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Darkside Cross-Flow Triple LPX360 Extra Slim Ra... EK-FB ASUS M8G Monoblock - Nickel Aquacomputer Kryographics for GTX Titan X - Acr... Mayhems X1 UV Green 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 home Samsung 48" 4K EVGA 850 G2 Thermaltake Core X9 Snow  
Mouse
Razer Naga 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX 8150 Gigabyte 990FXA UD-5 XFX R9 290 ASUS R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Gskill Ripjaws X 32G SSD (256GB) HDD LG blue ray  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Bitspower CPU Block Summit EF (AMD) Clear Acryl... Bitspower Universal ram block Swiftech Radiator - MCR240 Quiet Power Series 1... Swiftech MCR220-XP eXtreme Performance Dual 120... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Photon 170 Tube Glass Cylinder Reservoir /... PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 1/2"ID... Mayhems Blue Berry Pastel w/blue dye EK-FC-290X waterblock (X2) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-FC 290X backplate blue (X2) EK-FC Terminal dual plexi Darkside 120mm radiator Darkside 240mm radiator 
OSMonitorPowerCase
windows 10 Samsung 48" 4K TV rosewill lightning 1300w Thermaltake Core V71 
Mouse
Razer Naga Epic 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700k Asus Maximus Hero VIII GTX 980Ti G.Skill Ripjaws V 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512Gb EK Monoblock Aqua Computer GTX 980Ti full cover copper/plexi Darkside slim 360 radiator (x2) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool UT60 360 radiator Hardware Labs 240 radiator Monsoon MMRS pump/reservoir Monsoon economy V2 fittings, etched 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Mayhems X1 UV Green Coolant Windows 10 Samsung 48" 4K  EVGA 850w  
Case
Caselabs Mercury S8--White 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › New products from Monsoon cooling