Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › New products from Monsoon cooling
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New products from Monsoon cooling - Page 36

post #351 of 4504
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoSeeker View Post

Is it possible to take the output of a D5 pump, and run it into an MMRS reservoir to make a dual D5 series setup?
Can the O-rings and tube take the pressure?

Our water cooling loops run at something like 5 PSI and these could pretty easily handle 10 x that. The seals would hold past the pressure the tube itself can handle.

So short answer, Yes, and yes.
post #352 of 4504
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMock View Post

Thanks, I think I'm gonna give that a try and see how it goes. I'll post some pictures up when I do, assuming it goes well.

edit: seeing what I'm going to attempt doing, i'll be adding some serious water volume to the loop itself. Will more pump power be needed?

No. Your not trying to dead lift a huge column of water so you should be fine....unless your looking for a reason to add another pump just because you want to...in that case you for SURE need another pump wink.gif
post #353 of 4504
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxGods View Post

I had not seen the purple parts with the frosted tube...wow that looks nice!

I was trying to figure out why you had the load spreader bars on the inside...then I figured you just set the parts in there to figure out where you're going to mount them right?


Yeah exactly, thats why the bottom spreaders are also wrapped in masking tape too, no scratches on that beautiful "never to be seen again" finish. The worst thing is that even with all this modularity and the options available...I'm still having trouble making everything fit how I think it should haha! More pictures later!!
post #354 of 4504
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerythul View Post

Yeah exactly, thats why the bottom spreaders are also wrapped in masking tape too, no scratches on that beautiful "never to be seen again" finish. The worst thing is that even with all this modularity and the options available...I'm still having trouble making everything fit how I think it should haha! More pictures later!!

Looks like your pretty space limited--especially in height. Ah well the challenge is why we all do this right?
post #355 of 4504
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxGods View Post

Looks like your pretty space limited--especially in height. Ah well the challenge is why we all do this right?


Now you see why I was so "patient" this whole time. My options were already limited and this new concept in modularity from you is actually only making it more difficult because of all the choices... ;-)
post #356 of 4504
...blonds...brunets...red heads...petite...amazonian...

I like choices =)
post #357 of 4504
Ha-ha me too...except I'm digging this sultry purple. The more I look at it the more I fall in love with it.
post #358 of 4504
Feels like I'm holding a sci-fi movie prop smile.gif



Quality is superb, the only thing to blame is my designing skills tongue.gif
It's wonderful when you're tightening the screws and you feel why they're called tension rods thumb.gif
post #359 of 4504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnatural View Post

Feels like I'm holding a sci-fi movie prop smile.gif



Quality is superb, the only thing to blame is my designing skills tongue.gif
It's wonderful when you're tightening the screws and you feel why they're called tension rods thumb.gif

Nothing at all wrong with your design skills. The whole point of MMRS is you get to configure what YOU like. That said...I would probably rotate the warp core frosted tube a little so it aligns correctly with the T-Rods...but that is just me =)

Yeah it is pretty amazing how much force you can apply with a screw isn't it?
post #360 of 4504
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxGods View Post

That said...I would probably rotate the warp core frosted tube a little so it aligns correctly with the T-Rods...but that is just me =)

Sure, this is just a quick assembly, I was too eager to see it complete wink.gif

BTW, I also ordered a Stand-Alone D5 pump set, but the 6 screws weren't included. If they're just for aesthetics - as it seems - no problem at all, I'll just keep it with the (beautiful) maltese cross facing. If otherwise they have structural purposes, can I use some common hardware in their place? Thanks thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › New products from Monsoon cooling