I have been busy with work but not to busy to do some work on the build, took some pictures, I just did not have enough time to post so here is a weeks worth of work while I am waiting on the Dremel to cool down.
The first thing I did was a little bit of change up, moved the power button from the front left to the front right of the case, and then had to remove the front fan to do some cable management.
(Changing sides for the power button)
(After removing fan to feed through the cables)
After this quick change I installed the waterblocks for the CPU, Mofset and NB/SB. I bought the kit with the big center block because it was cheaper than buying all three pieces.
(Just the Individual Blocks)
(With the Center Block)
I think I am just going to go with the piping to each of the blocks with connectors and bending the pipes. I think up to Monday this is the work I did.
Tuesday I drilled the holes for the mid-plate. Ugggggh, drilled the first 4, flawlessly, then on the 5th hole, I drilled the hole too fast. Slow and steady gets the job done, you will see on the 2nd photo of the mid-plate what happened.
(Mid-Plate with all the holes for mounting with spacers)
(Mid-Plate with oppsie)
Wednesday, I don't have pictures of my cutting the 24" square mirrored acrylic into first one remnant piece, which will be used for the doghouse for the Aquaero and other bay items
When Cutting out the part made a small scratch in the mirror backing, but I was able to minimize it in planning the cut for the parts.
I attached the mirror plate to the mid-plate, what you see in the photo is just the protective plastic curling up, I can't find the picture that showed both mirror plates before I did anything, the current photo shows the holes drilled for the motherboard spacers.
Drilling out the holes for the spacers went well, except for the chip in the back.
I did some preplaning to see what I need to cut out.
(Pre-planing for an Asus x99 Deluxe Motherboard, the outer lines is where the motherboard extends)
And now here is where I am at, with some work done on the mirror plate, with ALOT of work left to go on it. However, the Dremel should be cooled down enough to work on it some more. I will try and post tonight with the rest of the work done.
I have the who weekend to work on this with no work to get in the way.