Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [guru3d] Acer Announces Predator XB271HU XB271HK and XB281HK
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[guru3d] Acer Announces Predator XB271HU XB271HK and XB281HK - Page 5

post #41 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelius View Post

HDMI 1.4

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/acer_predator_x34.htm

Awwww... boo...

Not a deal breaker, but I was hoping to use the speakers when I need them. i usually use 7.1 surround sound headphones to game.

Maybe I can use a HDMI for audio and a Display Port for visual, I doubt it though.

EDIT: Wait, that's the X34, I was asking about XB27
Edited by SlimJ87D - 9/21/15 at 5:56pm
post #42 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheSun! View Post

There's a PVA 1080p 120 Hz monitor being released in Q1 2016. It shouldn't be too expensive.

Can you give me a link to this monitor?
post #43 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post

Awwww... boo...

Not a deal breaker, but I was hoping to use the speakers when I need them. i usually use 7.1 surround sound headphones to game.

Maybe I can use a HDMI for audio and a Display Port for visual, I doubt it though.

EDIT: Wait, that's the X34, I was asking about XB27

That's first display on market with new g-sync module. So I would expect all the new ones will have same connections.


Also g-sync won't work on cdmi so you would need to use DP anyway.
post #44 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyae86 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheSun! View Post

There's a PVA 1080p 120 Hz monitor being released in Q1 2016. It shouldn't be too expensive.

Can you give me a link to this monitor?
Well, the panel is to go into production. My assumption that it will be used in a monitor in a reasonably quick timeframe is, mostly, wishful thinking on my part. tongue.gif

Anyway, this is from TFTC's database: https://i.gyazo.com/5ed841553062017b10e820a051162ac7.png
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k 4.5 GHz 1.3v Asus Z170i MSI 980Ti 1490/7760 MHz G.skill DDR4 8 GB x2 3733 MHz 15-15-15-35-1 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB Crucial M4 256 GB NH-C14S Windows 10 Student 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
TBD Cooler Master Quick Fire TK Corsair SF600 Fractal Core 500 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2-A Zowie G TF-X Fiio E17 v1 Sennheiser HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k 4.5 GHz 1.3v Asus Z170i MSI 980Ti 1490/7760 MHz G.skill DDR4 8 GB x2 3733 MHz 15-15-15-35-1 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB Crucial M4 256 GB NH-C14S Windows 10 Student 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
TBD Cooler Master Quick Fire TK Corsair SF600 Fractal Core 500 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2-A Zowie G TF-X Fiio E17 v1 Sennheiser HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelius View Post

That's first display on market with new g-sync module. So I would expect all the new ones will have same connections.


Also g-sync won't work on cdmi so you would need to use DP anyway.

Does the DP module carry audio as well?
post #46 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post

Does the DP module carry audio as well?

Yeah, it does carry audio, it is DVI that does not carry sound I think
post #47 of 99
Oh cool. I just read up about DP and it can do quite a bit with sound and data.
post #48 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheSun! View Post

Well, the panel is to go into production. My assumption that it will be used in a monitor in a reasonably quick timeframe is, mostly, wishful thinking on my part. tongue.gif

Anyway, this is from TFTC's database: https://i.gyazo.com/5ed841553062017b10e820a051162ac7.png

hmmm interesting, very intersting. Im really looking foward to that panel. I just hope the input lag on these monitors is 12ms and below.
post #49 of 99
Can't wait until november. It will be XB271HU or PG279Q for me smile.gif
Shadow Moses
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690k @ 3.50GHz Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 5 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB DDR3 @ 1866MHz (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Blue 1TB Intel SSD 530 120GB LC-CC-120 Windows 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G247HLbid 24" Razer Blackwidow Stealth Edition XFX TS 550W 80+ Gold Fractal Define R4 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer DeathAdder | Logitech MX518 Razer Goliathus Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Shadow Moses
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4690k @ 3.50GHz Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 5 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB DDR3 @ 1866MHz (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Blue 1TB Intel SSD 530 120GB LC-CC-120 Windows 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G247HLbid 24" Razer Blackwidow Stealth Edition XFX TS 550W 80+ Gold Fractal Define R4 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer DeathAdder | Logitech MX518 Razer Goliathus Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #50 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyae86 View Post

hmmm interesting, very intersting. Im really looking foward to that panel. I just hope the input lag on these monitors is 12ms and below.

Same here.
Jonsbo
(16 items)
 
Inwin
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 AsRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac EVGA 1080Ti SC 2x8gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200C14 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingMonitor
Samsung SM961 NVMe 512GB Noctua NH-D15 AM4 7x Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoon 1450 rpm @7v Sony GDM-FW900 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Foris FG2421-BK KBT Pure Pro Silverstone ST85F-GS Josbo MOD-1 Mini 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i7-3770K Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe 8GB Samsung Low Voltage 30nm DDR3 Crucial MX300 750Gb 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
Thermalright AXP-100 Noctua NF-A15 PWM Eizo Foris FG2421 Unicomp Classic Model M 
PowerCase
HDPlex 250W + HP Firebird Power Adaptor 350W InWin H-Frame Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
Jonsbo
(16 items)
 
Inwin
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 AsRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac EVGA 1080Ti SC 2x8gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200C14 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingMonitor
Samsung SM961 NVMe 512GB Noctua NH-D15 AM4 7x Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoon 1450 rpm @7v Sony GDM-FW900 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Foris FG2421-BK KBT Pure Pro Silverstone ST85F-GS Josbo MOD-1 Mini 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i7-3770K Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe 8GB Samsung Low Voltage 30nm DDR3 Crucial MX300 750Gb 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
Thermalright AXP-100 Noctua NF-A15 PWM Eizo Foris FG2421 Unicomp Classic Model M 
PowerCase
HDPlex 250W + HP Firebird Power Adaptor 350W InWin H-Frame Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [guru3d] Acer Announces Predator XB271HU XB271HK and XB281HK