Proud owner and member of the clubGOODS
* monitor stand is not as intrusive as expected - I've lost no more than 2 inches in distance from screen
* no dead pixel - no dust* almost no BLB
, really minimal
* no coil whine so @95hz .....this is the max for my GPUs
* adaptive refresh really changes the way you game !
* OSD and buttons are TERRIBLE !
* Curve range is too small, I'd like it more curved !
* Monitor rotated some degrees - left side is lower than right side
Additional info for KEPLER Nvidia GPU Owners
results of my testings1) configuration
2x GTX 670 SLI + Gsync on
X34 OCed to 95 hz (maximum for Kepler GPUs)2) game testing / drivers
read the following line as
[Nvidia Driver] - [Max Desktop refresh] - Max FPS [Tomb Raider Underworld] - [DragonAge Origins] - [Starcraft 2 HotS] - [Witcher 3]
337.50 - 60 hz - 60 - 60 - 60 - 24
353.06 - 95 hz - 85 - 63 - 95 - 33353.62 - 95 hz - 95 - 63 - 95 - 45
--> Best drivers
355.98 - 95 hz - 8 - 8 - 8 - 8 (A)
358.59* -95 hz - 8 - 8 - 8 - 8 (A)
* - HotFix version
disabling SLI restore FPS to normal for a single card
disabling GSync restore FPS to normal SLI value but refresh is locked
Edited by BethorMorgan - 10/29/15 at 1:21pm