Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) - Page 294

post #2931 of 8497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Dark View Post

From 1.28v to 1.30v no.
Sound like 1531/8000 is the sweet spot for your card thumb.gif

EVGA970---Dark.zip 136k .zip file

Core clock 1531mhz & 50% fan at 65c @2300rpm wink.gif
that is so sweet..........why my evga is suck crashing at 1531 @1.262v when i am playing withcer 3.
which evga 970 is that, what is that pn code
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Dark View Post

From 1.28v to 1.30v no.
Sound like 1531/8000 is the sweet spot for your card thumb.gif

EVGA970---Dark.zip 136k .zip file

Core clock 1531mhz & 50% fan at 65c @2300rpm wink.gif
which brand of vram is that card, i have got ref 1.2 with eplida vram and 1853 vram clock is the most stable level that i can get in gaming without any problem:(
post #2932 of 8497
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofmyheadyo View Post

Thanks, you are a legend thumb.gif
Also a silly question, what do you guys test your GPU overclocks with ? I just usually play something for a few hours, and incase I dont notice anything strange, I consider that OC good to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Dark View Post

Start with Heaven benchmark then FireStrike if pass with no Artifact play some games thumb.gif

To add to that, I've recently found Skydiver in 3D mark will crash overclocks that make it through Firestrike and quite a bit of Uniengine. I usually run everything I can find at an overclock I intend to use 24/7, then loop Heaven or Valley to check temps are comfortable over time, if that helps smile.gif

I'm actually in here trying to work up the courage to flash my new 980ti and have a question.

I've hit a voltage wall at about 1500mhz, I can go up to 1.243 (GPUz) on the stock FTW BIOS which is + 87 mv.

Thing is I'm at + 91 boost at +30 MV and if I go any higher at all its unstable even with the volts slider maxed, cant complete a Firestrike run even with +87 on the volts. No PWR limiter in GPUz just VREL and VOP at that level. I'm thinking my card might hit a hard wall at 1500mhz and suddenly needs a whole lot more for very little gain. Is that what happens with GM200?

Temps are at around 60c with the fan at 100% benching 3d Mark so no problem yet.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience to share, would a custom BIOS allow me to get a few more MHZ or do these cards hit a very steep wall at some point? I'm only interested for running benches for giggles, I don't need to push that much for 24/7.
post #2933 of 8497
Hello
Could you make my bios 1.28 V, 4000 on memory and something aboute 1550 on core clock if possible for my msi gtx970.
With 1.26 V my max settings are 1530 on core clock and 4100 on memory. GM204MSI970.zip 136k .zip file
post #2934 of 8497
dear mr dark you set my gigabyte 980 g1 gaming to 1507 mhz , 3.7 Ghz and 1.250V , but recently i once had a BSOD with an error called DPC WATCHDOG VOILATION
post #2935 of 8497
Hi Mr. Dark

First off, you're awesome for doing this for people.


I have x2 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

Card 1 ASIC: 72
Card 2 ASIC: 74.2

I've got 2 EK waterblocks on the way for them, and they are going to be on a loop with my 5930K CPU with a 3x120 radiator and a 2x140 radiator.

I'm not looking for any particular numbers as far as clockspeeds/voltages go, I just want to use what I have to it's maximum potential. Once I get all the watercooling gear installed I will report back with some BIOS for you!

Thanks!thumb.gifthumb.gif
post #2936 of 8497
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdkj1740 View Post

that is so sweet..........why my evga is suck crashing at 1531 @1.262v when i am playing withcer 3.
which evga 970 is that, what is that pn code
which brand of vram is that card, i have got ref 1.2 with eplida vram and 1853 vram clock is the most stable level that i can get in gaming without any problem:(

I think its the SSC one.. each card have there own limit..

the memory clock depend on the manufacture..

Hynix will max out at 7400mhz
Samsung will hit 8000mhz
first Elpida hit 7400mhz max while the latest Elpida hit 8000mhz without any problem thumb.gif
Quote:
To add to that, I've recently found Skydiver in 3D mark will crash overclocks that make it through Firestrike and quite a bit of Uniengine. I usually run everything I can find at an overclock I intend to use 24/7, then loop Heaven or Valley to check temps are comfortable over time, if that helps smile.gif

I'm actually in here trying to work up the courage to flash my new 980ti and have a question.

I've hit a voltage wall at about 1500mhz, I can go up to 1.243 (GPUz) on the stock FTW BIOS which is + 87 mv.

Thing is I'm at + 91 boost at +30 MV and if I go any higher at all its unstable even with the volts slider maxed, cant complete a Firestrike run even with +87 on the volts. No PWR limiter in GPUz just VREL and VOP at that level. I'm thinking my card might hit a hard wall at 1500mhz and suddenly needs a whole lot more for very little gain. Is that what happens with GM200?

Temps are at around 60c with the fan at 100% benching 3d Mark so no problem yet.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience to share, would a custom BIOS allow me to get a few more MHZ or do these cards hit a very steep wall at some point? I'm only interested for running benches for giggles, I don't need to push that much for 24/7.

Hello

with custom bios you can go to 1.281v + higher TDP limit +custom fan curve + no need for any OC software.. also no throttle at 67c thumb.gif

Upload your bios if you're willing to flash custom bios..
Quote:
Hello
Could you make my bios 1.28 V, 4000 on memory and something aboute 1550 on core clock if possible for my msi gtx970.
With 1.26 V my max settings are 1530 on core clock and 4100 on memory. GM204MSI970.zip

Hello there

Give this a try

MSI970----Dark.zip 136k .zip file

Core clock 1557mhz & 4ghz memory & 1.28v
Quote:
dear mr dark you set my gigabyte 980 g1 gaming to 1507 mhz , 3.7 Ghz and 1.250V , but recently i once had a BSOD with an error called DPC WATCHDOG VOILATION

Hello

that BSOD isn't related to your OC'd gpu at all.. its an old driver related.. make sure all driver's up to date..
Quote:
Hi Mr. Dark

First off, you're awesome for doing this for people.


I have x2 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

Card 1 ASIC: 72
Card 2 ASIC: 74.2

I've got 2 EK waterblocks on the way for them, and they are going to be on a loop with my 5930K CPU with a 3x120 radiator and a 2x140 radiator.

I'm not looking for any particular numbers as far as clockspeeds/voltages go, I just want to use what I have to it's maximum potential. Once I get all the watercooling gear installed I will report back with some BIOS for you!

Thanks!thumb.gifthumb.gif


Hello mate

Thanks for that kind words smile.gif

Once you get your Rig together upload the stock bios so i can help you there wink.gif
   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2937 of 8497
Hello!

I've been struggeling to find a good stable overclock bios on my gainward 970 reference type.
Well the issue isnt with stable, its with a high enough core clock and staying stable smile.gif

Using msi i can get it up to about 1500 core clock with boost. At this overclock it will run heaven with no problems, but crashes in-game after 2-4 hours of gaming.
Tried with memory from stock to 8000 and it doesnt seem to matter. highest core clock i can get is about 1450.

this is with power limit at 106 and voltage +87 set through MSI Afterburner.
MSI afterburner is reporting that im on voltage and power limits(does this throttle the card?)

I would really like to reach a stable 1500 core clock and hopefully more!
The card is a blower style and I have had no temperature issues so far, fan speed at 40-50% and temperature 76-78 celsius on max load in heaven 4.0 and Assassins creed syndicate.

Gainward970ref.zip 147k .zip file


I've seen Tech Bonanza's video on creating my own custom bios. And I've tried taking the EVGA 970 bios and copying the values, but the value sliders under voltages tab arent the same values as mine! I'd really appriciate some help on this!

EDIT: The bios I was trying to copy from was the EVGA one provided by Zoson in the "Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR Custom BIOS"

ASIC - 79% GPU-Z at stock

Edited by elscartoloco - 1/26/16 at 11:08am
post #2938 of 8497
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by elscartoloco View Post

Hello!

I've been struggeling to find a good stable overclock bios on my gainward 970 reference type.
Well the issue isnt with stable, its with a high enough core clock and staying stable smile.gif

Using msi i can get it up to about 1500 core clock with boost. At this overclock it will run heaven with no problems, but crashes in-game after 2-4 hours of gaming.
Tried with memory from stock to 8000 and it doesnt seem to matter. highest core clock i can get is about 1450.

this is with power limit at 106 and voltage +87 set through MSI Afterburner.
MSI afterburner is reporting that im on voltage and power limits(does this throttle the card?)

I would really like to reach a stable 1500 core clock and hopefully more!
The card is a blower style and I have had no temperature issues so far, fan speed at 40-50% and temperature 76-78 celsius on max load in heaven 4.0 and Assassins creed syndicate.

Gainward970ref.zip 147k .zip file


I've seen Tech Bonanza's video on creating my own custom bios. And I've tried taking the EVGA 970 bios and copying the values, but the value sliders under voltages tab arent the same values as mine! I'd really appriciate some help on this!

EDIT: The bios I was trying to copy from was the EVGA one provided by Zoson in the "Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR Custom BIOS"

ASIC - 79% GPU-Z at stock


Hello

Give this a try

Gainward970--Dark.zip 147k .zip file

Core clock 1506mhz & 4ghz memory & 1.262v & higher TDP & boost off

the stock bios is big limit for most card.. flash and report back
   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2939 of 8497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Dark View Post

Hello

Give this a try

Gainward970--Dark.zip 147k .zip file

Core clock 1506mhz & 4ghz memory & 1.262v & higher TDP & boost off

the stock bios is big limit for most card.. flash and report back


Thanks alot!
Will flash later tonight and report back with the results!

Do you think I will still have room to tweak abit in afterburner with this bios?
post #2940 of 8497
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by elscartoloco View Post

Thanks alot!
Will flash later tonight and report back with the results!

Do you think I will still have room to tweak abit in afterburner with this bios?

Yes. you can push the core clock farther as the voltage capable for that
   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request )