Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) - Page 339

post #3381 of 8466
Mr. Dark -

I am looking for a custom bios as well. I have an EVGA 980 ti Hybrid, ASIC quality 73.4%. I am looking for a very strong and very stable overclock'd bios with over 1500+ mhz core clock and overclocked memory. Increased power limits/TDP/voltage is all fine with me. Thank you very much for your time. seckzeehybridGM200.zip 152k .zip file
Fractal Node 804
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k @ 4.7ghz, 1.38vcore ASUS maximus gene VIII EVGA 980ti Hybrid @ 1480mhz 16gb gskill @ 3000mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
512gb SM951 m.2 Corsair H105 win10 64bit xb271hu + vg248qe 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
g710 Logitech mechanical 850 platinum EVGA Fractal Node 804 Razer Mamba TE 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Razer Goliathus Control Logitech z906 + Sennheiser PC 363D headset Herman Miller Aeron 
  hide details  
Reply
Fractal Node 804
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k @ 4.7ghz, 1.38vcore ASUS maximus gene VIII EVGA 980ti Hybrid @ 1480mhz 16gb gskill @ 3000mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
512gb SM951 m.2 Corsair H105 win10 64bit xb271hu + vg248qe 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
g710 Logitech mechanical 850 platinum EVGA Fractal Node 804 Razer Mamba TE 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Razer Goliathus Control Logitech z906 + Sennheiser PC 363D headset Herman Miller Aeron 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3382 of 8466
Thanks a lot MR DARK you did a got job:thumb:thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
post #3383 of 8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastyo View Post

Hey, I'd like to request another BIOS. It's the Zotac GTX 970 AMP Core Edition (non-extreme). ASIC quality is 75.6%.
I started getting artifacts at around 1500MHz core clock and 1900MHz memory or something with the stock BIOS.

ZotacGTX970AMPCORE.zip 136k .zip file

I also have a few questions if you don't mind. Apologies if any have been answered already.
You disable the boost in your custom BIOSes. From what I've read it doesn't eliminate the ability to run at low clock speeds during idle or low GPU usage right? What exactly does it do then?
What about voltage? Does that still go down during idle? If not can I manually lower it?
Basically I'd like to keep 2 profiles of OC with one being more close to the limit for demanding games and the other for everything else. One absolutely stable and the other a little more risky I guess. Or is that completely unnecessary? Apart from stability how much can I actually shorten the lifespan of the card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Dark View Post

Give this a try

Zotac970-----Dark.zip 136k .zip file
Dark.zip (136k. zip file)

Core clock 1506mhz & 3.8ghz memory & 1.250v & higher TDP limit & boost off

the card should IDLE at low clock/voltage as normal.. the boost affect the clock under load only also its the reason for the clock drop at 67c

So thanks a bunch first of all.
I can finally run some more benchmarks today. I had to decrease the core clock unfortunately but can increase memory by quite a bit. Right now 1468MHz and 4158MHz looks stable.
The PerfCaps in GPU-Z are gone completely. Now would increasing the voltage even do anything here, or is that even possible for my card? I definitely want a stable system though.
If I just want to edit both clock speeds in the BIOS myself the only entries I need to change are the "Max Table Clock" slider and "Memory Clock", corrrect? Shouldn't be a problem since you've done the more complicated part for me =)
post #3384 of 8466
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by skynet2k8 View Post

Hello there my name is Ford and I'm looking for a custom BIOS for a evga geforce gtx 980 hydro copper 4gb gddr5 make me a bios with 1.282v, increased power limits and TDP

Hello Ford smile.gif

Upload the stock bios so i can help you there thumb.gif
Quote:
Mr. Dark -

I am looking for a custom bios as well. I have an EVGA 980 ti Hybrid, ASIC quality 73.4%. I am looking for a very strong and very stable overclock'd bios with over 1500+ mhz core clock and overclocked memory. Increased power limits/TDP/voltage is all fine with me. Thank you very much for your time. seckzeehybridGM200.zip 152

Hello

Give this a try

980Ti-Hybrid-----Dark.zip 152k .zip file
Dark.zip (152k. zip file)

Core clock 1506mhz & 3.7ghz memory & 1.275v & higher TDP limit & boost off

make sure its stable at the above clock then you can push it farther from any OC software thumb.gif
Quote:
Thanks a lot MR DARK you did a got job:thumb:thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

You're welcome smile.gif
Quote:
So thanks a bunch first of all.
I can finally run some more benchmarks today. I had to decrease the core clock unfortunately but can increase memory by quite a bit. Right now 1468MHz and 4158MHz looks stable.
The PerfCaps in GPU-Z are gone completely. Now would increasing the voltage even do anything here, or is that even possible for my card? I definitely want a stable system though.
If I just want to edit both clock speeds in the BIOS myself the only entries I need to change are the "Max Table Clock" slider and "Memory Clock", corrrect? Shouldn't be a problem since you've done the more complicated part for me =)

Hello

here is a bios for 4158mhz memory clock and 1.281v try it

Zotac970-1.281v-Dark.zip 137k .zip file

and here how to change the core clock

   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3385 of 8466
Hello Mr. Dark!

I've been using this BIOS you helped create since mid-December and it has been great! However I have noticed one very strange thing that I've been troubleshooting with no luck.

I have all sleep and hibernate disabled on my computer EXCEPT for the monitor going to sleep. I have that set to 15 minutes, then the monitor goes off. Whenever this happens any time I wake it up suddenly I have a performance decrease.... As soon as I reboot it is gone, then as soon as the monitor falls to sleep then I eventually wake it up - the problem is back. I have confirmed this with FireStrike benchmarks, before monitor sleeping I get a score around 18400, after sleeping I can never break 17600, as soon as I reboot it is immediately back to the full 18400. It's very strange because the physics score and graphics score stay exactly the same as before sleep, but the combined score is somehow 2000+ points lower. Makes no sense!

I wondered if you had any ideas on this? I've tried formatting completely and reinstalling windows, I even tried the card in another computer and it seems to be the card, the exact same thing happened with all different hardware (except the card was the same, literally all other parts different).

I have tried different driver versions as well, makes no difference.

Is there anything you can think of I can try? The best I can tell is the card goes into some power save state and can't fully get out of it until it reboots. The best solution I can find is to just have the monitor never sleep but that isn't ideal... I'm worried my screen will wear out sooner than needed!

Here is the bios for reference: Strix980Ti__1493mhz.zip 153k .zip file



Testing more I went back to the stock bios and somehow it doesn't have this problem... hmmm weird. So I wonder, could you please take this stock BIOS and just remove the power limit? I will just use afterburner to overclock but the 110% power limit makes it so I can't really get very far! Hoping you can just remove that power limit:

StrixOriginal.zip 152k .zip file
Edited by microtech - 2/16/16 at 10:04am
post #3386 of 8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Dark View Post

Hello

here is a bios for 4158mhz memory clock and 1.281v try it

Zotac970-1.281v-Dark.zip 137k .zip file

and here how to change the core clock

Unfortunately that's unstable. I get lots of green lines or shapes popping up. I'm gonna use your first BIOS with a little more refined speeds and do a little gaming session stress test =)
Thanks for the effort and the info!
post #3387 of 8466
Hi, I'm wanting to mod both the bios's of my EVGA 970 GTX SC OC to run 1400 core and like + 100 on the memory. I have had 1472/7500 on both cards but find as the temps increase (or power draw?) I end up with crashes when running 3dMark Firestrike. I'm not sure if I'm hitting the limitations of the card, if its due to the TDP wall or if theres another reason.

Temps are all good, max ive seen is 53C (on water, dual loops, gpus have a 360mm radiator).

I've attached the standard bios and would also appreciate some pointers as to whether my symptoms are card limitations or TDP related.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/249cuhft6py4pqo/GM204.rar?dl=0
Temporal Snow
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 1700 Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5 Palit 1080 Gamerock Premium G.Skill Trident Z RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung XM941 Seagate Barracuda 10 Crucial MX300 Alphacool UT60 240mm Radiator 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK ddc 250 CSQ Reservoir and Laing DDC PWM 3.2 ... EK Supremacy EK 1080 Waterblock and Backplate XSPC XT45 360mm Radiator 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
Windows 10 64 bit Corsair K65 Lux Fractal Design Newton R3 1000w White Edition IN WIN 303 
Mouse
Corsair M65 
  hide details  
Reply
Temporal Snow
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 1700 Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5 Palit 1080 Gamerock Premium G.Skill Trident Z RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung XM941 Seagate Barracuda 10 Crucial MX300 Alphacool UT60 240mm Radiator 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK ddc 250 CSQ Reservoir and Laing DDC PWM 3.2 ... EK Supremacy EK 1080 Waterblock and Backplate XSPC XT45 360mm Radiator 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
Windows 10 64 bit Corsair K65 Lux Fractal Design Newton R3 1000w White Edition IN WIN 303 
Mouse
Corsair M65 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3388 of 8466
Just a question, the bios you made for me is working great, and you set it to 1,275v,and its great but can you go higher than that? i mean does the card allow it or benifit from it if you could keep the temps down? i have a evga889ti sc+ acx2.0+ car and at 1.275v @100% load for 2h it max temp is 70c.

Im happy with the way it is but im just curious to find out the max limits smile.gif
post #3389 of 8466
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by microtech View Post

Hello Mr. Dark!

I've been using this BIOS you helped create since mid-December and it has been great! However I have noticed one very strange thing that I've been troubleshooting with no luck.

I have all sleep and hibernate disabled on my computer EXCEPT for the monitor going to sleep. I have that set to 15 minutes, then the monitor goes off. Whenever this happens any time I wake it up suddenly I have a performance decrease.... As soon as I reboot it is gone, then as soon as the monitor falls to sleep then I eventually wake it up - the problem is back. I have confirmed this with FireStrike benchmarks, before monitor sleeping I get a score around 18400, after sleeping I can never break 17600, as soon as I reboot it is immediately back to the full 18400. It's very strange because the physics score and graphics score stay exactly the same as before sleep, but the combined score is somehow 2000+ points lower. Makes no sense!

I wondered if you had any ideas on this? I've tried formatting completely and reinstalling windows, I even tried the card in another computer and it seems to be the card, the exact same thing happened with all different hardware (except the card was the same, literally all other parts different).

I have tried different driver versions as well, makes no difference.

Is there anything you can think of I can try? The best I can tell is the card goes into some power save state and can't fully get out of it until it reboots. The best solution I can find is to just have the monitor never sleep but that isn't ideal... I'm worried my screen will wear out sooner than needed!

Here is the bios for reference: Strix980Ti__1493mhz.zip 153k .zip file



Testing more I went back to the stock bios and somehow it doesn't have this problem... hmmm weird. So I wonder, could you please take this stock BIOS and just remove the power limit? I will just use afterburner to overclock but the 110% power limit makes it so I can't really get very far! Hoping you can just remove that power limit:

StrixOriginal.zip 152k .zip file

Hello there

sound like windows/bug to me, as the Graphic score stay Constant after the sleep then its not the card.

I check that bios but nothing wrong there, can you try the stock bios again and report back ?
Quote:
Unfortunately that's unstable. I get lots of green lines or shapes popping up. I'm gonna use your first BIOS with a little more refined speeds and do a little gaming session stress test =)
Thanks for the effort and the info!

Sound like the card hit the wall at 1500mhz, GL there
Quote:
Hi, I'm wanting to mod both the bios's of my EVGA 970 GTX SC OC to run 1400 core and like + 100 on the memory. I have had 1472/7500 on both cards but find as the temps increase (or power draw?) I end up with crashes when running 3dMark Firestrike. I'm not sure if I'm hitting the limitations of the card, if its due to the TDP wall or if theres another reason.

Temps are all good, max ive seen is 53C (on water, dual loops, gpus have a 360mm radiator).

I've attached the standard bios and would also appreciate some pointers as to whether my symptoms are card limitations or TDP related.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/249cuhft6py4pqo/GM204.rar?dl=0

Hello there

Give this a try

Evga970-----Dark.zip 137k .zip file
Dark.zip (137k. zip file)

Core clock 1468mhz & 3.7ghz memory & 1.212v & higher TDP limit & boost off

your card is voltage locked to 1.212v. that the big limit for that card.. I just unlock the TDP so no more throttle ..
Quote:
Just a question, the bios you made for me is working great, and you set it to 1,275v,and its great but can you go higher than that? i mean does the card allow it or benifit from it if you could keep the temps down? i have a evga889ti sc+ acx2.0+ car and at 1.275v @100% load for 2h it max temp is 70c.

Im happy with the way it is but im just curious to find out the max limits

Hello

All Maxwell card report 1.275v max while some card can pull higher than that, keep in mind Maxwell card's don't scale with voltage higher than 1.25v as the old card's thumb.gif
   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
   
The White Dark
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 7700k Quad Core OC 5.1Ghz 1.344v Asus Z270 IX Code Nvidia GTX Titan-X Pascal 12GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000/C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Nvme 960 Evo 500GB Pny CS1311 480GB ThermalTake Water 3.0 Extreme 360m + Triple Rin... Windows 10 Pro 64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG24QE 1080p 144Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Evga SuperNova 850 B2 Corsair 780T White + Asus Front Base  
Mouse
Steelseries Rival 100  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA... MSI X99A GODlike Gaming Extreme Gaming Intel X99 MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X 8GB SLI 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance led 64GB 8*8GB 2666Mhz Samsung 950 Pro 256GB ( Boot )  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 Push/Pull Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Asus PG278Q 2560*1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300G + Red Sleeved Cabel's Corsair 780T Black + Nzxt HUe +  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Professional G... Corsair Extended pad 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster-Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6700k Skylake @4.7Ghz 1.320v  Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Evga GTX 1070 8GB Superclocked ACX 3.0  Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB in Raid 0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i + SP140 white fan's Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit Asus PG278Q 2560X1440p 144hz Gsync Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Evga SuperNova 1300 G2 Nzxt H440 Plus white  Razer Mamba Tournament Edition XXXL Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3390 of 8466
Any tips to getting Minecraft + Shaders to fully use my GPU? Right now it uses about 20% or less and is only at 1.1GHz, wont even clock to 3D speeds.

Have set NV Control Panel to globally prefer High Performance Mode, but nothing mad.gif

EDIT: Wrong Thread
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3820 @ 4.5Ghz ASUS Rampage IV Formula X79 EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid @ 1450/1900 Corsair Dominator 16gb @ 2.2GHz C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 1tb 7200RPM WD Caviar Blue 1tb 7200RPM WD Caviar Blue 500gb 7200RPM 120.5 Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 LG D2343P-BN 3D Monitor @ 70Hz Corsair K70 (MX Brown) Corsair AX Series 850w 
CaseMouseAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Black (Heavily Modded) Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Sennheiser HD 598 Cs 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5Ghz Gigabyte 970A UD3 AMD HD8490 (OEM) @ 1.1Ghz Core/Mem Patriot Viper Xtreme 8gb @1600MHz 8-8-8-24 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LiteOn Bluray Player Corsair Hydro Series H100i Zalman 120mm Led Fans x4 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hitachi 24" 70Hz Monitor Logitech EX110 OCZ ZT 550w Full Modular Zalman Z9 Plus 
MouseAudioOther
DELL Wireless Mouse Logitech 5.1 Sound System TP-Link TL-WN781ND Wireless Card 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3820 @ 4.5Ghz ASUS Rampage IV Formula X79 EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid @ 1450/1900 Corsair Dominator 16gb @ 2.2GHz C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 1tb 7200RPM WD Caviar Blue 1tb 7200RPM WD Caviar Blue 500gb 7200RPM 120.5 Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 LG D2343P-BN 3D Monitor @ 70Hz Corsair K70 (MX Brown) Corsair AX Series 850w 
CaseMouseAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Black (Heavily Modded) Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Sennheiser HD 598 Cs 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5Ghz Gigabyte 970A UD3 AMD HD8490 (OEM) @ 1.1Ghz Core/Mem Patriot Viper Xtreme 8gb @1600MHz 8-8-8-24 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LiteOn Bluray Player Corsair Hydro Series H100i Zalman 120mm Led Fans x4 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hitachi 24" 70Hz Monitor Logitech EX110 OCZ ZT 550w Full Modular Zalman Z9 Plus 
MouseAudioOther
DELL Wireless Mouse Logitech 5.1 Sound System TP-Link TL-WN781ND Wireless Card 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request )