Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] Wasabi Mango UHD550 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Wasabi Mango UHD550 Owners Club - Page 10

post #91 of 416
Sorry I'm a little lost. If I have 3d off why would that effect freesync?

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
post #92 of 416
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tential View Post

Sorry I'm a little lost. If I have 3d off why would that effect freesync?

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

I don't have an answer for you as the monitors are not available in the U.S. According to folks in Korea, the monitor is not compatible for Freesync. Most likely it is a combination of the hardware/firmware.
post #93 of 416
Which is the most reputable seller ? Dream seller or greensum or maybe accesorries ? which of these 3 seller often comes without a problem no dead/stuck pixel and no backlight bleed?
post #94 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyp View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tential View Post

Sorry I'm a little lost. If I have 3d off why would that effect freesync?

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

I don't have an answer for you as the monitors are not available in the U.S. According to folks in Korea, the monitor is not compatible for Freesync. Most likely it is a combination of the hardware/firmware.
OK. I guess I'll just have to wait and see when they're available in the US. Might as well see what the holiday Uhd550 screen prices are. That's a shame about the big models.i hope other manufacturers compete in this display size range but highly unlikely lol.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
post #95 of 416
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielhowk View Post

Which is the most reputable seller ? Dream seller or greensum or maybe accesorries ? which of these 3 seller often comes without a problem no dead/stuck pixel and no backlight bleed?

Well, none of them can 100% guarantee NO problems. However, I only purchase from Green-Sum, as he has taken care of any issue I have experienced. When I had multiple issues with he 434K back to back, he called me to verbally apologize.
post #96 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielhowk View Post

Which is the most reputable seller ? Dream seller or greensum or maybe accesorries ? which of these 3 seller often comes without a problem no dead/stuck pixel and no backlight bleed?
I bought my qnix from accessorieswhole.

Pretty sure all the ebay sellers are roughly the same.
post #97 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyp View Post

Well, none of them can 100% guarantee NO problems. However, I only purchase from Green-Sum, as he has taken care of any issue I have experienced. When I had multiple issues with he 434K back to back, he called me to verbally apologize.

He really called you to apologize? Wow I've never heard of that happening with an ebay seller. I was sold on buying from him because of the wooden crate treatment, but if he cares that much about his customers he may have a new life time buyer. wink.gif
Predator
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-5820K MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition Titan X EK Waterblock Corsair Venheance LPX 2133MHZ 16GB (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
SAMSUNG 850 evo 1TB LG Black 10X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA... EK Predator 360 vardar f4-120 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
x3 120mm fan Dell U3415w Ducky Shine III MX Blue Switches EVGA SuperNova 1000W 
Case
Razer H440 
  hide details  
Reply
Predator
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-5820K MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition Titan X EK Waterblock Corsair Venheance LPX 2133MHZ 16GB (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
SAMSUNG 850 evo 1TB LG Black 10X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA... EK Predator 360 vardar f4-120 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
x3 120mm fan Dell U3415w Ducky Shine III MX Blue Switches EVGA SuperNova 1000W 
Case
Razer H440 
  hide details  
Reply
post #98 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyp View Post

Well, none of them can 100% guarantee NO problems. However, I only purchase from Green-Sum, as he has taken care of any issue I have experienced. When I had multiple issues with he 434K back to back, he called me to verbally apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post

I bought my qnix from accessorieswhole.

Pretty sure all the ebay sellers are roughly the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terreos View Post

He really called you to apologize? Wow I've never heard of that happening with an ebay seller. I was sold on buying from him because of the wooden crate treatment, but if he cares that much about his customers he may have a new life time buyer. wink.gif
yeah calling you to apologize is exceptional. at least it shows that he cares for his customer nonetheless.
post #99 of 416
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post

I bought my qnix from accessorieswhole.

Pretty sure all the ebay sellers are roughly the same.

I do agree with you. However, I am basing my recommendations of my experience and from what I have seen around the different threads. All my Korean monitors dating back to the Catleaps in 2012, have been bought from Green-Sum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terreos View Post

He really called you to apologize? Wow I've never heard of that happening with an ebay seller. I was sold on buying from him because of the wooden crate treatment, but if he cares that much about his customers he may have a new life time buyer. wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielhowk View Post



yeah calling you to apologize is exceptional. at least it shows that he cares for his customer nonetheless.

@Terreos @danielhowk - Yes, he really did call me. I was completely shocked. I've actually spoken to him on the phone three times as he called to update my on my situation at the time and what he can do to rectify it. From that day forward, I knew all my Korean purchases would be from Green-Sum.

I just realized I told you it was for the 434K. I went back to my original post when I wrote my experience of Green-Sum calling and it was for the 404K Crossover monitor. Here is the link to my original post after he called me.
post #100 of 416
Thread Starter 
For those of you wondering what widescreen looks like on the UHD550, he is a pic of it in GW2.

The customize resolution I have setup in Nvidia Control panel is 3840x1620.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] Wasabi Mango UHD550 Owners Club