Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [EG] Nintendo now handing out NX console developer kits - report
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[EG] Nintendo now handing out NX console developer kits - report - Page 13

post #121 of 202
If they're using a GPU that is somewhere in the middle of the mid-range spectrum then it should easily surpass the Xbox One's GPU, since the Xbox One's GPU has 768 stream processors and is weaker than a 7790, the 7790 is 37% faster.

7790: 179200 (1.79 teraflops)
Xbox One GPU: 1305600 (1.3 teraflops)


The GPU in the PS4 and the Xbox One are not cutting edge, there's hardware available which is multiple times faster, the 7970 at it's stock clock of 925MHz is over 2x faster than the PlayStation 4's GPU and that released in January 2012.

The hardware is most definitely there, although whether its within power and thermal constraints is questionable. However I wouldn't be surprised to see lower clock-speeds compared to the desktop equivalents in order to keep the power and thermals down, the other thing that Nintendo will likely take into consideration is the cost, having "incredibly powerful" hardware could also lead to higher costs.

If they used something like a R9 285 / R9 380 with a clock speed of 850 MHz and disabled 4 compute units due to reasons such as yields, power or thermals they could have the GPU power of a 7870, as with 4 compute units disabled it would have 1536 stream processors, and at 850 MHz it would be capable of 2.61 teraflops.

The PS4 does in fact have a 7870, but two compute units are disabled and it is clocked 800 MHz lower, bringing it down to 1.84 teraflops. However it has an additional 8 ACE Units instead of 2.

If it were fully enabled it would be capable of 2.56 teraflops and be 38% faster, making it almost 2x faster than the Xbox One's GPU.

I wouldn't be surprised to see GPU power of this calibre in the Nintendo NX, it would be quite awesome actually!

The last time Nintendo had console hardware which was similar in power to the rival consoles or even stronger was the GameCube which released over 12 years ago, I'm not exactly sure how powerful Nintendo will chose to make the Nintendo NX compared to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 but if they wanted to make it more powerful they could definitely do it, depending on how the console is designed.

From the rumours it sounds like it could be alot more powerful, but we're not entirely sure at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulerxx View Post

Nintendo needs to stop with the BS controllers....Just make a normal console with a "standard" controller. This way you can invest that $ into better specs.

Better specs > Wiimote / WiiUcontrollerthingy

You could possibly say a controller which is especially unique for that console has gameplay benefits.
post #122 of 202
@TopicClocker

What you say makes a lot of sense. The 7970 is old, and it would be crazy for them to put anything less in the console, even if it's cut down and downclocked.

Frankly this will in a way be a weird scenario if NX has hardware of this magnitude, because then the system will be destroying the competition in visuals, at least for a little while.

Maybe Nintendo enjoys being graphically superior for a few years until Sony and Microsoft release their next systems, but then again, at that point Nintendo can rely on it's first party titles to carry it, like it did with the Wii, and less successfully the Wii u.
Chalupa
(8 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 4770K GTX 980 8GB Corsair Vengeance 256GB Crucial MX100 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Corsair H60 Windows 8.1 Seasonic G Series 650W Corsair Carbide 240 
  hide details  
Reply
Chalupa
(8 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 4770K GTX 980 8GB Corsair Vengeance 256GB Crucial MX100 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Corsair H60 Windows 8.1 Seasonic G Series 650W Corsair Carbide 240 
  hide details  
Reply
post #123 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky882 View Post

@TopicClocker

What you say makes a lot of sense. The 7970 is old, and it would be crazy for them to put anything less in the console, even if it's cut down and downclocked.

Frankly this will in a way be a weird scenario if NX has hardware of this magnitude, because then the system will be destroying the competition in visuals, at least for a little while.

Maybe Nintendo enjoys being graphically superior for a few years until Sony and Microsoft release their next systems, but then again, at that point Nintendo can rely on it's first party titles to carry it, like it did with the Wii, and less successfully the Wii u.
the saying "if you build it they will come" applys here, if they buld a system with better guts then the PS4,deveolpers will flock to it,because the prettiest version of a 3rd party game will be on the NX, and i think Nintendo finaly learned their lesson about 3rd party support, the Wii-u was a giant PIMP SLAP to their face their worst failure by far............thumb.gif
post #124 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubbernewb View Post

the saying "if you build it they will come" applys here, if they buld a system with better guts then the PS4,deveolpers will flock to it,because the prettiest version of a 3rd party game will be on the NX, and i think Nintendo finaly learned their lesson about 3rd party support, the Wii-u was a giant PIMP SLAP to their face their worst failure by far............thumb.gif

It really depends. Say if the NX is graphically better in every way then the PS4, XB1. And Third-Party release their games on it. That was already out on other consoles for sometime now. Most people have already bought them on other consoles and will not buy them again. Third-Party can turn around and say our games don't sell on Nintendo and stop making games again. When it was their fault to begin with. Third-Party will have to release new games made for the NX or new games coming out at that time or else it will fail. Hopefully Nintendo can come out with new games with the NX on time rather then waiting for a few months to a year. If Nintendo can get games out every month or two they wont have any trouble. People like myself only buy Nintendo consoles for there exclusive games.
Gaming Rig
(15 items)
 
 
Arcade Rig
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820K ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer Waiting for new cards Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial MX100 512GB Corsair H105 Windows 7 Ultimate DELL U2713HM  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple Wireless Keyboard EVGA G2 850W Custom Parvum S2.0 Logitech Performance Mouse MX 
AudioAudio
Yamaha RX-A810 Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series 3 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel i5 3470 ASUS P8H77-I Samsung Green DDR3 8GB 1866MHz Crucial M4 64GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Green 3TB  WD Green 3TB  WD Green 3TB  Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev.B 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7  Cooler Master V450S Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K ASUS Maximus V GENE MSI GTX 970 Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 16GB 1866MHz  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB HGST Ultrastar 2TB Noctua NH-D9L Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseOther
DELL U2713HM  EVGA Supernova G2 550W AvP Hyperion EV33B 2 x Custom Arcade Stick  
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming Rig
(15 items)
 
 
Arcade Rig
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820K ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer Waiting for new cards Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial MX100 512GB Corsair H105 Windows 7 Ultimate DELL U2713HM  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple Wireless Keyboard EVGA G2 850W Custom Parvum S2.0 Logitech Performance Mouse MX 
AudioAudio
Yamaha RX-A810 Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series 3 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel i5 3470 ASUS P8H77-I Samsung Green DDR3 8GB 1866MHz Crucial M4 64GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Green 3TB  WD Green 3TB  WD Green 3TB  Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev.B 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7  Cooler Master V450S Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K ASUS Maximus V GENE MSI GTX 970 Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 16GB 1866MHz  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB HGST Ultrastar 2TB Noctua NH-D9L Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseOther
DELL U2713HM  EVGA Supernova G2 550W AvP Hyperion EV33B 2 x Custom Arcade Stick  
  hide details  
Reply
post #125 of 202
Thread Starter 
If I'm not mistake both next-gen consoles are going for $350. The NX would have to match or selling under that price. Being the new kid on the block the NX would need to bring something fierce (read: some revolutionary mobility feature and/or monster console) to the table if they want gamers to buy it. When the NX enters the arena, its going to be sink or swim. The one large advantage nintendo has is they know whats in the market. They just need to present a console compelling enough for us to buy it.
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #126 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip Boy View Post

so thats strictly in the 1080p 30 - 60fps ballpark then ?

Not a lot of demand for 4k, but I'm going to say probably VR capable 1080p 60-120fps and 2160p 30fps.
Power Tower
(22 items)
 
SteamBox
(9 items)
 
Doge Miner
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700X AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Radeon R9 200 Series G.Skill DDR4-2400 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 Samsung 840 Pro 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
CX300 Crucial 480GB Toshiba 4TB Toshbia 4TB Western Digital Black 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
h110i Windows 10 42" LG TV 20" Digitizer ASUS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance Mechanical Keyboard  850watt Vampire Gold Rated NZXT S340 Elite Corsair RGB FPS Mouse 
Mouse PadAudio
Borderlands Mousepad Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Power Tower
(22 items)
 
SteamBox
(9 items)
 
Doge Miner
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700X AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Radeon R9 200 Series G.Skill DDR4-2400 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 Samsung 840 Pro 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
CX300 Crucial 480GB Toshiba 4TB Toshbia 4TB Western Digital Black 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
h110i Windows 10 42" LG TV 20" Digitizer ASUS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance Mechanical Keyboard  850watt Vampire Gold Rated NZXT S340 Elite Corsair RGB FPS Mouse 
Mouse PadAudio
Borderlands Mousepad Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #127 of 202
I'm in the middle of reading the Destiny re-write article, and I have to wonder if this franchise and others like it aren't a significant part of what convinced Nintendo to re-work their strategy?

Destiny is a series that's going to run for a long time to come, and is platform agnostic and will have yearly releases.
If Nintendo has the best version and continuity is all run through an online account, what's to say a hard core Destiny fan won't jump on it? If it doesn't matter what hardware you use, for at least two years anyone playing this game is going to have to say "it's best on Nintendo".

This rumor actually has me holding off on the idea of getting a PS4. I have an Xbone that covers my nostalgia for Rare games (and I'm a Forza fan), but the PS5 will probably run everything the PS4 has so I'm not going to miss out on anything there, and if Nintendo can actually get these franchises with yearly releases to give us the premium version on their beefy new console then that's the console I want to play them on.
post #128 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicClocker View Post

If they're using a GPU that is somewhere in the middle of the mid-range spectrum then it should easily surpass the Xbox One's GPU, since the Xbox One's GPU has 768 stream processors and is weaker than a 7790, the 7790 is 37% faster.

7790: 179200 (1.79 teraflops)
Xbox One GPU: 1305600 (1.3 teraflops)


The GPU in the PS4 and the Xbox One are not cutting edge, there's hardware available which is multiple times faster, the 7970 at it's stock clock of 925MHz is over 2x faster than the PlayStation 4's GPU and that released in January 2012.

The hardware is most definitely there, although whether its within power and thermal constraints is questionable. However I wouldn't be surprised to see lower clock-speeds compared to the desktop equivalents in order to keep the power and thermals down, the other thing that Nintendo will likely take into consideration is the cost, having "incredibly powerful" hardware could also lead to higher costs.

If they used something like a R9 285 / R9 380 with a clock speed of 850 MHz and disabled 4 compute units due to reasons such as yields, power or thermals they could have the GPU power of a 7870, as with 4 compute units disabled it would have 1536 stream processors, and at 850 MHz it would be capable of 2.61 teraflops.

The PS4 does in fact have a 7870, but two compute units are disabled and it is clocked 800 MHz lower, bringing it down to 1.84 teraflops. However it has an additional 8 ACE Units instead of 2.

If it were fully enabled it would be capable of 2.56 teraflops and be 38% faster, making it almost 2x faster than the Xbox One's GPU.

I wouldn't be surprised to see GPU power of this calibre in the Nintendo NX, it would be quite awesome actually!

The last time Nintendo had console hardware which was similar in power to the rival consoles or even stronger was the GameCube which released over 12 years ago, I'm not exactly sure how powerful Nintendo will chose to make the Nintendo NX compared to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 but if they wanted to make it more powerful they could definitely do it, depending on how the console is designed.

From the rumours it sounds like it could be alot more powerful, but we're not entirely sure at this point.
You could possibly say a controller which is especially unique for that console has gameplay benefits.

Here is the problem. A lot of people believe 8th generation consoles are under powered because they are comparing them to PCs. Back when PS3/Xbox 360 came out SLI and CFX where not really a thing. Also if you look at PS3 the GPU they used was 7800 GTX which was pretty high end in price but it was only 81W TDP. HD 7970 it's a 200W + card. It was never possible to put in consoles. PCs have just gotten a lot faster and a lot more power heavy which Consoles are still limited to stay under 150W for the system.

Try to make the most powerful PC right now CPU + GPU only that you think would be good for Consoles and be under 150W. See how much those 2 cards cost alone.
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AVEXIR Blitz 1.1 16GB DDR3-2400MHz CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AVEXIR Blitz 1.1 16GB DDR3-2400MHz CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
post #129 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er View Post

Here is the problem. A lot of people believe 8th generation consoles are under powered because they are comparing them to PCs. Back when PS3/Xbox 360 came out SLI and CFX where not really a thing. Also if you look at PS3 the GPU they used was 7800 GTX which was pretty high end in price but it was only 81W TDP. HD 7970 it's a 200W + card. It was never possible to put in consoles. PCs have just gotten a lot faster and a lot more power heavy which Consoles are still limited to stay under 150W for the system.

Try to make the most powerful PC right now CPU + GPU only that you think would be good for Consoles and be under 150W. See how much those 2 cards cost alone.

But we've advanced a bit since the 7970, I can easily see a properly binned newer chip having remotely similar performance to it. It's not like the ps4's version of the 7870 is that weak, so years of development later I'm sure they can cram something in that is more comparable to what we consider a low/mid range chip on the dgpu front that would slap around what's in the ps4/xbone.
The Struggle (4k)
(20 items)
 
File Server
(12 items)
 
Lenovo G50-45
(6 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMOS
Athlon II X2 250u Nvidia 6150SE  2gb DDR3 1066mhz Windows 10 Home 64 bit 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD A8-6410 AMD R5 Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR3L 1866 CAS10 Crucial BX100 250gb 
Optical DriveOS
DVD Windows 10 Home 
  hide details  
Reply
The Struggle (4k)
(20 items)
 
File Server
(12 items)
 
Lenovo G50-45
(6 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMOS
Athlon II X2 250u Nvidia 6150SE  2gb DDR3 1066mhz Windows 10 Home 64 bit 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD A8-6410 AMD R5 Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR3L 1866 CAS10 Crucial BX100 250gb 
Optical DriveOS
DVD Windows 10 Home 
  hide details  
Reply
post #130 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloCamo View Post

But we've advanced a bit since the 7970, I can easily see a properly binned newer chip having remotely similar performance to it. It's not like the ps4's version of the 7870 is that weak, so years of development later I'm sure they can cram something in that is more comparable to what we consider a low/mid range chip on the dgpu front that would slap around what's in the ps4/xbone.

Yeah but Consoles just don't come to fruition in 6 months. Personally i don't thing Consoles are the place to push graphics. Used to be the case since PC was not that strong but now you can't match a PC for $400 no matter how hard you try. Consoles should be the place for creativity and new games.
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AVEXIR Blitz 1.1 16GB DDR3-2400MHz CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AVEXIR Blitz 1.1 16GB DDR3-2400MHz CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [EG] Nintendo now handing out NX console developer kits - report