Originally Posted by Sethy666
Here's my new water build during leak testing. This is my folding / Boincing / gaming all round rig.
Hey, I have something like that!Warning, potatoes! (Click to show)
And since I forgot to add proper pics which describe why you could laugh at my rig:
- I'm using a plastic T for the my drain port, which is a long piece of tubing (don't worry, I've clamped them - photos were taken soon after filling of the loop and leak testing)
- the drain tube is held in place because it is jammed between my hard drive cage and the middle horizontal bar of the frame;
- drive cage is free-floating because the res does not allow for it to be mounted, I will have to rearrange my loop at some point. Until then - zip ties it is;
- I need more fans. Currently, out of the four rads, top RX360s have 2 fans each, the bottom RS360 has two fans (which are not even Vardars), and the vertically mounted 120mm is passive. I have a CM high-flow fan lying on top of my videocards to take care of the VRMs, but I can't mount the 200mm fan in front because of the res mount.
- I had plans to connect the top rads to each other via 2 90o fittings, but it would complicate my loop order a lot more, so I've given up on it until I switch to acrylic tubing.
It turned out that the pump top's mounting bracket has a bit of non-standard hole spacing, so I can't mount it the way I wanted to - at the front. I assumed it had the same cutout as a 120mm. I'll have to fabricate an adapter plate at some point in time.
There's a looot more work that needs to be done.