Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [Engadget] LG's mobile business just lost $67.8 million
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Engadget] LG's mobile business just lost $67.8 million - Page 5

post #41 of 46
better they keep losing profits so that they'd actually think of their products more than just mindlessly throwing "new" products left and right.
post #42 of 46
The last LG phone I owned was the LG Prada Phone... biggrin.gif
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #43 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Nixeus View Post

The last LG phone I owned was the LG Prada Phone... biggrin.gif

Oooo, stylish biggrin.gif My previous LG phone was Lg GD880 mini. That was a nice phone. Simpler times.


image courtesy of phonearena.com
Intel Evilnow
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4ghz @ Offset -0.015 Asus P8P67 Evo (bios 3207) Sapphire 280x Tri-x 3GB OC (Stock 1020/1500 Non... G.Skill RipjawsX 2x4gb 1866mhz 9-10-9-28-2n @ 1.5v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
SHSS37A120G WD5000AAKX-001CA0 WD20EARX WD20EZRZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD5001AALS-00L3B2 (Now External) ASUS DRW-1814BLT Noctua NH-u12p SE2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VH242H Wobbly Stand :) Microsoft Ergo 4000 Enermax Infiniti 650 (28a,28a,30a) Cooler Master haf 912 Advanced 
MouseOther
A4tech x7 F3 Sunbeam RHK-EX-BA Rheobus-Extreme Fan Controlle... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x6 1090t BE 3.6/4.0 Turbo@def.volt MSI K9A2 Platinum v1 Sapphire HD6850 1GB 850/1100@def.volt Kingston 2x2gb Hyperx 1066 5-5-5-15 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Western Digital WD5001AALS Seagate Barracuda ST3250410AS Asus DRW-1814BLT Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VH242H 23.6" Wobbly Stand :D Microsoft Ergo 4000 Enermax Infiniti 650w (28a,28a,30a) Thermaltake Kandalf SuperTower 
Mouse
A4 tech Swop-3 
  hide details  
Reply
Intel Evilnow
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4ghz @ Offset -0.015 Asus P8P67 Evo (bios 3207) Sapphire 280x Tri-x 3GB OC (Stock 1020/1500 Non... G.Skill RipjawsX 2x4gb 1866mhz 9-10-9-28-2n @ 1.5v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
SHSS37A120G WD5000AAKX-001CA0 WD20EARX WD20EZRZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD5001AALS-00L3B2 (Now External) ASUS DRW-1814BLT Noctua NH-u12p SE2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VH242H Wobbly Stand :) Microsoft Ergo 4000 Enermax Infiniti 650 (28a,28a,30a) Cooler Master haf 912 Advanced 
MouseOther
A4tech x7 F3 Sunbeam RHK-EX-BA Rheobus-Extreme Fan Controlle... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x6 1090t BE 3.6/4.0 Turbo@def.volt MSI K9A2 Platinum v1 Sapphire HD6850 1GB 850/1100@def.volt Kingston 2x2gb Hyperx 1066 5-5-5-15 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Western Digital WD5001AALS Seagate Barracuda ST3250410AS Asus DRW-1814BLT Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VH242H 23.6" Wobbly Stand :D Microsoft Ergo 4000 Enermax Infiniti 650w (28a,28a,30a) Thermaltake Kandalf SuperTower 
Mouse
A4 tech Swop-3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #44 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlindDeafMute View Post

I disagree with almost everything you said.

That's fine. But you can't refute factual evidence. Like Apple's profits and huge market reach. No. People aren't simply mindless. There really is something to Apple's ecosystem that makes it very attractive. In fact, many enthusiasts on this Forum would prefer some Apple products to Android.
Quote:
Apple products are far from perfect. My fiancé is on her 4th iPhone 6 due to it crashing, locking up, speaker failure etc. I'm still on my LG g3. Bought it new. Only recently added a g4. Would never go back to Apple. It's just... Lame. Pretty, but lame.

I never said Apple's perfect at everything. Also, making conclusions or any kind of blanket statement on the entire brand off anecdotal evidence is silly.
Quote:
Apple requires that everything be tied in to iTunes and all their proprietary systems, whereas android allows more freedom. True, some of the apps are not fully polished, but you have such a large selection chances are you will find a version that is.

Users shouldn't have to look for a polished experience. It should already be there. Apple's products and eco-system comes with an extremely high level of polish stock.

I don't mod my car to make it perfect. I test-drive multiple vehicles to find the one I like. And 98% of the population does the same. The remaining 2% are enthusiasts and they are not a significant market. If you want to mod your Subaru WRX you're fine, but there is a reason why Subaru tries to make the car as good as it is at the price point that it has. Otherwise they'd make it a two-seater with no bare amenities and a big ass engine.
Quote:
Android allows for more customization options, and a ton of different hardware options from a variety of manufacturers. Apple gives you 2 choices, big or small.

Strangely enough that's good enough for most people. It's like most of the consumer base chooses conformity over customization. I'm okay with that.
Quote:
None of my smartphones require a dongle to connect to TV. All done through wifi, with one tap.

Good for you. You found a set-up that suit your needs. Apple's setup is okay with most people,. they don't have to look for it. It's already there.
Quote:
Android is massive and in 2015 is only getting bigger. iOS is dropping.

Android made smartphones more accessible, Apple earns huge amounts of profits off luxurious goods
Quote:
The list goes on. Apple caters to the vain and the stupid.

I agree with your point that most people don't know how to use an android. Some of that is due to it allows you to do more. Some of it is because it's cheaper, and less educated people have less to spend on a smart phonephone, much less how to Google "how to back up insert phone model here" .

Typing on mobile, so I won't elaborate too much. I think you are voicing your personal experience and personal opinion and not looking at all the details

I think it's ironic that you claim that I base this off my personal experience when the majority of your points are based on anecdotal evidence.

Yes, it's true that I base my conclusions off my personal experience. That's because I look at the general population and make conclusions off what people buy not what I buy.

Fact is, the majority of the population is stupid and doesn't want to bother with technology. They want everything to be easy, intuitive, and not require much thinking. Apple caters to that demographic and profits hugely. People come to buy iPhones and Galaxies. I don't even sell them, they just ask for it.

For phones like G4 and Z3? I have to pitch the benefits and explain why that phone will suit their needs, on top of teaching the basic functions and features. Apple's retention rate is so high it's ridiculous. 7 out of 10 Apple's customers will return to Apple. I cannot say the same for other brands. Especially when you consider the scope of Apple's ecosystem. The entire sphere of personal computing, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, and even fringe cases like AppleTV is in some ways a foothold for Apple.

We've finally seen Apple miss a beat in that area in the form of the Surface and they've relinquished control of Ultrabooks because their 2015 MacBook is no match for cheap Chromebooks or premium Ultrabooks(as well as Surface Book). But aside from those, Apple has a very, very loyal customer base. If Apple dies, it'll be an extremely slow death. So yeah, until competitors come with a level of polish that matches Apple, they will not be able to capture these kind of profits that arise from ahving a ready-to-go eco-system of products that all work together.
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790k Asus z87AR R9 290 4GB Sapphire Tri-X Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Black Corsair 240GB SSD Asus crappy drive Windows 8 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 1080p 24" IPS Panel Ducky Shining Red Cherry MX [Blue LED] 700 Watt Cooler Master PSU Cooler Master Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech 502 Proteus Core Steelseries 4HD Asus Xonar Essence STX Sound card 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790k Asus z87AR R9 290 4GB Sapphire Tri-X Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Black Corsair 240GB SSD Asus crappy drive Windows 8 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 1080p 24" IPS Panel Ducky Shining Red Cherry MX [Blue LED] 700 Watt Cooler Master PSU Cooler Master Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech 502 Proteus Core Steelseries 4HD Asus Xonar Essence STX Sound card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlindDeafMute View Post

I disagree with almost everything you said.

Apple products are far from perfect. My fiancé is on her 4th iPhone 6 due to it crashing, locking up, speaker failure etc. I'm still on my LG g3. Bought it new. Only recently added a g4. Would never go back to Apple. It's just... Lame. Pretty, but lame.

Apple caters to the vain and the stupid.


Android is massive and in 2015 is only getting bigger. iOS is dropping.

Apple's share of the net profit (revenue - expense) for the entire smartphone industry is 92%. And Samsung takes the rest at 15%. Reason why it adds to more than 100% is because everyone else is posing losses.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/apples-share-of-smartphone-industrys-profits-soars-to-92-1436727458

Android smartphones are made up of thousands of different manufacturers. It's not massive except Samsung as they are all posting losses. And using questionable anecdotal evidence to apply a blanket generalization on Apple and its users is weak argument.

If your generalization was true I guess that makes your fiance an idiot and vain?
No name
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 7820X @ 4.6GHz/1.17v Asus ROG Strix X299  MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3800MHz CL16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Pro 512GB  Samsung 850 EVO 1TB  Corsair H100i V2 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
34" Asus Swift PG348Q G-Sync 3440x1440 @ 100Hz Corsair Vengeance K70 Corsair RM1000x Corsair Carbide Series 600C 
MouseAudioAudio
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum  Creative Sound Blaster Z Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
No name
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 7820X @ 4.6GHz/1.17v Asus ROG Strix X299  MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3800MHz CL16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Pro 512GB  Samsung 850 EVO 1TB  Corsair H100i V2 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
34" Asus Swift PG348Q G-Sync 3440x1440 @ 100Hz Corsair Vengeance K70 Corsair RM1000x Corsair Carbide Series 600C 
MouseAudioAudio
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum  Creative Sound Blaster Z Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSomPa View Post

That's fine. But you can't refute factual evidence. Like Apple's profits and huge market reach. No. People aren't simply mindless. There really is something to Apple's ecosystem that makes it very attractive. In fact, many enthusiasts on this Forum would prefer some Apple products to Android.
I never said Apple's perfect at everything. Also, making conclusions or any kind of blanket statement on the entire brand off anecdotal evidence is silly.
Users shouldn't have to look for a polished experience. It should already be there. Apple's products and eco-system comes with an extremely high level of polish stock.

All of the apple apps are not as polished as people would think. Just because they accept them into the App store they still have issues. On Android you can read the reviews to see if the one you are interested in is a good choice. It's not really that difficult to make a good download decision

I don't mod my car to make it perfect. I test-drive multiple vehicles to find the one I like. And 98% of the population does the same. The remaining 2% are enthusiasts and they are not a significant market. If you want to mod your Subaru WRX you're fine, but there is a reason why Subaru tries to make the car as good as it is at the price point that it has. Otherwise they'd make it a two-seater with no bare amenities and a big ass engine.

Strangely enough that's good enough for most people. It's like most of the consumer base chooses conformity over customization. I'm okay with that.
Good for you. You found a set-up that suit your needs. Apple's setup is okay with most people,. they don't have to look for it. It's already there.
Android made smartphones more accessible, Apple earns huge amounts of profits off luxurious goods
I think it's ironic that you claim that I base this off my personal experience when the majority of your points are based on anecdotal evidence.

I agree with you. Apple has a system setup that continually makes them a profit powerhouse.

Yes, it's true that I base my conclusions off my personal experience. That's because I look at the general population and make conclusions off what people buy not what I buy.

Fact is, the majority of the population is stupid and doesn't want to bother with technology. They want everything to be easy, intuitive, and not require much thinking. Apple caters to that demographic and profits hugely. People come to buy iPhones and Galaxies. I don't even sell them, they just ask for it.

I understand, and would not argue that view point. People are dumb and uninformed, and Apple makes a profit off of that. For the users that take the time to learn their phone, I would say that Android offers a better experience (depending upon the phone model and bloatware). Don't even mention Apple's bloatware lol. rolleyes.gif Try uninstalling anything Apple from an Apple phone. Itunes? Maps? Etc

For phones like G4 and Z3? I have to pitch the benefits and explain why that phone will suit their needs, on top of teaching the basic functions and features. Apple's retention rate is so high it's ridiculous. 7 out of 10 Apple's customers will return to Apple. I cannot say the same for other brands. Especially when you consider the scope of Apple's ecosystem. The entire sphere of personal computing, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, and even fringe cases like AppleTV is in some ways a foothold for Apple.

Chances are they continue to purchase because they would have to start over again. To their credit, Apple makes it easy to migrate to their next device and retain all your stuff. I have been saying for years Android should follow in their footsteps.

We've finally seen Apple miss a beat in that area in the form of the Surface and they've relinquished control of Ultrabooks because their 2015 MacBook is no match for cheap Chromebooks or premium Ultrabooks(as well as Surface Book). But aside from those, Apple has a very, very loyal customer base. If Apple dies, it'll be an extremely slow death. So yeah, until competitors come with a level of polish that matches Apple, they will not be able to capture these kind of profits that arise from ahving a ready-to-go eco-system of products that all work together.

Apple gets slaughtered in the ultrabook market spec wise. You can now get a Dell (or many others) that will sport an i7, 4K display, over 12 hour battery life, etc. I bought my Macbook pro because it was the best looking.......and then installed Windows 7 on it. The best software in the best chassis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYU87 View Post

Apple's share of the net profit (revenue - expense) for the entire smartphone industry is 92%. And Samsung takes the rest at 15%. Reason why it adds to more than 100% is because everyone else is posing losses.

I was referring to market share, not profit.

http://www.idc.com/prodserv/smartphone-os-market-share.jsp

http://www.wsj.com/articles/apples-share-of-smartphone-industrys-profits-soars-to-92-1436727458

Android smartphones are made up of thousands of different manufacturers. It's not massive except Samsung as they are all posting losses. And using questionable anecdotal evidence to apply a blanket generalization on Apple and its users is weak argument.

"Notably, we found that increased wealth is also linked to greater iPhone sales -- but since college degrees also correlate with higher incomes, we found those results are redundant."

If your generalization was true I guess that makes your fiance an idiot and vain?

She doesn't read this forum, so I can say yes at times she is both biggrin.gif When she bought her iphone 5 (which also had problems) she was all about image and the "coolness" of having an iPhone 5. She siad that she loved android but wanted something different. She loved her iphone until it started having issues. True she is rough on phones but it had a case on it the entire time (otterbox). Screen failed, had to replace under applecare. Then the mic didnt work. Had to replace under applecare. Switched her to the 6, speaker failed lmao.
Us and Them
(19 items)
 
Mini Me
(11 items)
 
The Traveller
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4930K Overclocked  Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition EVGA Titan X Superclocked EVGA Titan X Superclocked 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
24GB Crucial Ballistix Elite Lots of SSD's WD Caviar Black 2TB x 2 Logitech BD-RW 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H80i Windows 7 Professional Dell 34" Ultrawide 1440p x 2  Ducky Shine 2 MX Red 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Enermax MaxRevo 1500w Cooler Master Cosmos 2 R.A.T. 9 Wireless Razor Aluminum 
AudioAudioOther
Xonar Essence SXT  Sennheiser HD598 Headphones Mini Fridge full of German Beer 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4790k MSI Z97I MSI GTX 970 Million Edition 8gb Crucial Ballistix Elite 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB WD Blue 7200rpm LG USB External Windows 7 Professional 55" Lg Tv 
KeyboardPowerCase
Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth EVGA 500W EVGA Hadron Air (modified) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700K Asus Maximus VIII Impact  MSI Gaming GTX 1070 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HGST 1TB x 2 2.5" HDD External Blu-Ray Cooler Master Gemini Microsoft Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardCaseOther
4K LG TV Cheap Portable Fractal Design Node 202 256GB SD Card 
  hide details  
Reply
Us and Them
(19 items)
 
Mini Me
(11 items)
 
The Traveller
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4930K Overclocked  Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition EVGA Titan X Superclocked EVGA Titan X Superclocked 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
24GB Crucial Ballistix Elite Lots of SSD's WD Caviar Black 2TB x 2 Logitech BD-RW 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H80i Windows 7 Professional Dell 34" Ultrawide 1440p x 2  Ducky Shine 2 MX Red 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Enermax MaxRevo 1500w Cooler Master Cosmos 2 R.A.T. 9 Wireless Razor Aluminum 
AudioAudioOther
Xonar Essence SXT  Sennheiser HD598 Headphones Mini Fridge full of German Beer 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4790k MSI Z97I MSI GTX 970 Million Edition 8gb Crucial Ballistix Elite 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB WD Blue 7200rpm LG USB External Windows 7 Professional 55" Lg Tv 
KeyboardPowerCase
Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth EVGA 500W EVGA Hadron Air (modified) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700K Asus Maximus VIII Impact  MSI Gaming GTX 1070 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HGST 1TB x 2 2.5" HDD External Blu-Ray Cooler Master Gemini Microsoft Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardCaseOther
4K LG TV Cheap Portable Fractal Design Node 202 256GB SD Card 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Technology and Science News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [Engadget] LG's mobile business just lost $67.8 million