Overclock.net › Forums › General Hardware › General Processor Discussions › Lets overclock My haswell E monster =)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lets overclock My haswell E monster =) - Page 3

post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina 7 View Post

no its a jumper on the mother board.

ahhh. ROG board? I wouldn't mess with it. Seems like you have a very nice clock bro just chill... well done! I have a similar feature on my board (I don't use it.)
post #22 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0necold View Post

ahhh. ROG board? I wouldn't mess with it. Seems like you have a very nice clock bro just chill... well done! I have a similar feature on my board (I don't use it.)

Yea I figured I didn't need to use that... I know it's an ok clock. But when you pay 3k for a system you become picky. I really want 4.8 @ddr4 3000
post #23 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina 7 View Post

Yea I figured I didn't need to use that... I know it's an ok clock. But when you pay 3k for a system you become picky. I really want 4.8 @ddr4 3000

3k ................... in video right cards right? laughingsmiley.gif


JK ..... I know the feeling. Be happy with 4.7 under water.............. trust me I'm old. wink.gif





























that's leaves you outta my way to get the good stuff. baaasmiley.gif

SS
post #24 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssiperko View Post

3k ................... in video right cards right? laughingsmiley.gif


JK ..... I know the feeling. Be happy with 4.7 under water.............. trust me I'm old. wink.gif





























that's leaves you outta my way to get the good stuff. baaasmiley.gif

SS

Lol I guess that's what I get for buying everything corsair and Asus. Without the new monitors I've spent $3100 on this build so far :0
post #25 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina 7 View Post

Lol I guess that's what I get for buying everything corsair and Asus. Without the new monitors I've spent $3100 on this build so far :0

How's bout this ..... 2x4790k,4xz97mb, 2x5960x, RVE, 64gb 2133ddr3 & 3000 ddr4, CL S8, 40 fans, 2x1200plat PS, 2x1tb ssd, 2x128gb ssd, xb270hu, 11x Maxwell cards (980 to Tx) 1/2 with blocks, 960x60mm of rad with twin pumps and evo block, mods on the mods, second Stevo modded Madcatz Panther XL + numerous fittings/wiring etc all in the last 12 months ............. and I'm a freeeeking rookie. laughingsmiley.gif

SS
post #26 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssiperko View Post

How's bout this ..... 2x4790k,4xz97mb, 2x5960x, RVE, 64gb 2133ddr3 & 3000 ddr4, CL S8, 40 fans, 2x1200plat PS, 2x1tb ssd, 2x128gb ssd, xb270hu, 11x Maxwell cards (980 to Tx) 1/2 with blocks, 960x60mm of rad with twin pumps and evo block, mods on the mods, second Stevo modded Madcatz Panther XL + numerous fittings/wiring etc all in the last 12 months ............. and I'm a freeeeking rookie. laughingsmiley.gif

SS

holy **** dude. are you Linus tech tips in disguise ha ha

that's impressive..

this is my first build. ever
post #27 of 27
Thread Starter 
Ok. I got my PC up and stable and got Real bench up and running. I'm very happy with the results and I'm done messing with it for now.. here are my bios pics and bench score. I downed my voltage to 1.35 and it runs flawlessly thanks for that heads up... Anything else you see in my setting I can mess with ? Or should?
















New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Processor Discussions
Overclock.net › Forums › General Hardware › General Processor Discussions › Lets overclock My haswell E monster =)