Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [PCGHW]Fallout 4 in art test with benchmarks for release
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[PCGHW]Fallout 4 in art test with benchmarks for release - Page 29

post #281 of 701
I think the disappointing thing to me about these new games coming out is that the graphics really don't justify the performance at all. There are some games that come out and set the bar for visuals like Crysis... except Crysis was an absolute stand out game that required crazy hardware to run... nowadays, it's like every AAA title performs the same across all current hardware, except some really don't have very good graphics.

Looking at the screen shots for this game, there is no reason in my mind that these visuals shouldn't be able to run really well on like a 5 or 6 thousand series ati card. Why?? because there were games back when those cards were in the spotlight that looked just as good and ran well on those cards. Everyone spouts that graphics don't really matter and it's just the gameplay... which would be a fine point IF we didn't need a $200+ GPU to get a story driven game to run at 60fps. My friends have all gone back to console gaming because it's way cheaper than spending $200 every year upgrading their PC to play the next big games... and now I sit lonely on my poo PC games.

It just feels like efficiency has gone out the window completely with new AAA games... everything is artificially (or not) bloated and clunky and awkward. I actually felt this way about cod ghosts, bf3, bf4, titanfall etc... they all felt like crap to play and with the exception of maybe bf3 and bf4, have crap graphics that in no way justify the hardware needed. I really don't understand the logic either... it limits the potential revenue base by like 1/10 right off the bat. Remember when PC games would come out and pretty much everyone could play them on any PC that HAD a graphics card lol...
Sorry AMD
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-8400 ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING ZOTAC GTX 1080 Ti Mini 16gb Gskill Ripjaw V 3600mhz CL16 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb m.2 Crucial noctua nh-l9i Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Mechanical Eagle Z-77 (Cheap) Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Node 202 Logitech G400 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
Sorry AMD
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-8400 ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING ZOTAC GTX 1080 Ti Mini 16gb Gskill Ripjaw V 3600mhz CL16 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb m.2 Crucial noctua nh-l9i Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Mechanical Eagle Z-77 (Cheap) Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Node 202 Logitech G400 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #282 of 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracarpet View Post

I think the disappointing thing to me about these new games coming out is that the graphics really don't justify the performance at all. There are some games that come out and set the bar for visuals like Crysis... except Crysis was an absolute stand out game that required crazy hardware to run... nowadays, it's like every AAA title performs the same across all current hardware, except some really don't have very good graphics.

Looking at the screen shots for this game, there is no reason in my mind that these visuals shouldn't be able to run really well on like a 5 or 6 thousand series ati card. Why?? because there were games back when those cards were in the spotlight that looked just as good and ran well on those cards. Everyone spouts that graphics don't really matter and it's just the gameplay... which would be a fine point IF we didn't need a $200+ GPU to get a story driven game to run at 60fps. My friends have all gone back to console gaming because it's way cheaper than spending $200 every year upgrading their PC to play the next big games... and now I sit lonely on my poo PC games.

It just feels like efficiency has gone out the window completely with new AAA games... everything is artificially (or not) bloated and clunky and awkward. I actually felt this way about cod ghosts, bf3, bf4, titanfall etc... they all felt like crap to play and with the exception of maybe bf3 and bf4, have crap graphics that in no way justify the hardware needed. I really don't understand the logic either... it limits the potential revenue base by like 1/10 right off the bat. Remember when PC games would come out and pretty much everyone could play them on any PC that HAD a graphics card lol...

Yes, console is cheaper, but you get 15-30 fps and even worse graphics. Ruins the experience for me..
I've tried Fallout 4 on PS4 and it looked worse than low preset on PC and it was stuttering alot, especially when fighting NPCs. I would call it unplayable by PC standards.

Have you even tried the game? The graphics arent that bad. I play it at 1440p maxed out with FOV 110 and SweetFX and it looks gorgeous at times and stays in 60+ fps range at all times.

My only complaint is there's no FOV slider, you have to edit ini files. But as long as it's possible, it's fine for me. I hate console-like FOV, it's simply too low.

I've had close to zero problems in recent AAA games.. Nothing that wasnt fixed fast. Batman is the only game that springs to mind, but never played those games anyway.
Edited by Lass3 - 11/10/15 at 2:18am
Golden Ivy
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770K @ 5 GHz Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H 980 Ti @ 1580/2000 2x 8GB G.Skill @ 2400/CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x 850 Evo 500 GB Custom Water Windows 10 Pro Asus PG258Q 1080p/240Hz TN 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
Dell U2515H 1440p/60Hz AH-IPS Logitech G610 MX-Red + O-Rings EVGA SuperNova G2 850W Logitech G403 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar Essence STX Philips Fidelio X1 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i3-4150T AsRock Z97E-ITX/ac 2x 4GB @ 1600/CL9 Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 20TB NAS 
Optical DriveCoolingKeyboardPower
None Fanless Logitech K400 Streacom Nano150 Fanless 
Case
Streacom FC8 Evo 
  hide details  
Reply
Golden Ivy
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770K @ 5 GHz Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H 980 Ti @ 1580/2000 2x 8GB G.Skill @ 2400/CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x 850 Evo 500 GB Custom Water Windows 10 Pro Asus PG258Q 1080p/240Hz TN 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
Dell U2515H 1440p/60Hz AH-IPS Logitech G610 MX-Red + O-Rings EVGA SuperNova G2 850W Logitech G403 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar Essence STX Philips Fidelio X1 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i3-4150T AsRock Z97E-ITX/ac 2x 4GB @ 1600/CL9 Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 20TB NAS 
Optical DriveCoolingKeyboardPower
None Fanless Logitech K400 Streacom Nano150 Fanless 
Case
Streacom FC8 Evo 
  hide details  
Reply
post #283 of 701
AMD being total jerk and don't out correct drivers for one of the most anticipated game of the year : "It's nVidia's fault."
Quite funnily, if you listen some guyz, you'll see that is never AMD fault. Strange mentality.
AMD is failing because they're not doing what is necessary and no need to accuse nVidia every time.
AMD is really far from being perfect, so please guyz, use your brain and think fairly.
post #284 of 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lass3 View Post

Yes, console is cheaper, but you get 15-30 fps and even worse graphics. Ruins the experience for me..
I've tried Fallout 4 on PS4 and it looked worse than low preset on PC and it was stuttering alot, especially when fighting NPCs. I would call it unplayable by PC standards.

Have you even tried the game? The graphics arent that bad. I play it at 1440p maxed out with FOV 110 and SweetFX and it looks gorgeous at times and stays in 60+ fps range at all times.

I've had close to zero problems in recent AAA games.. Nothing that wasnt fixed fast. Batman is the only game that springs to mind, but never played those games anyway.

It is extremely rare for a game to run bad on consoles. I mean, these companies don't spend their entire time developing for consoles and then have it run bad on said devices. Yes 30fps sucks, but honestly it looks a lot less worse when hanging out with your buddies playing COD on a big screen TV.

Also, that's cool that at 1440p, maxed out, with an absolute beast of a graphics card that the game looks ok. My point is that there were games like the original crysis that look just as good as some of these recent AAA titles and yet require graphics cards with literally 5x the power to run them... why? I honestly don't understand. It doesn't make sense to me. It's one thing to keep buying recycled graphics in games because the gameplay can change and be awesome, but to keep having to hand over hundreds of dollars to get the said games running decently is a freaking joke.

That's exactly why my friends play consoles. It's not confusing, they don't have to upgrade, and the graphics gradually get better over the course of it's life. On PC, we get that same gradual graphics quality increase, and yet need 5x the GPU power over that same course of time to get the game running... upgrades, driver updates etc... This is the same reason why I don't see steam machines going anywhere.

Honestly, I have a decent computer, and pretty much all games run well on it. I am angry because budget PC gaming sucks, and my friends have all moved away from the PC because of it.
Sorry AMD
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-8400 ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING ZOTAC GTX 1080 Ti Mini 16gb Gskill Ripjaw V 3600mhz CL16 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb m.2 Crucial noctua nh-l9i Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Mechanical Eagle Z-77 (Cheap) Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Node 202 Logitech G400 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
Sorry AMD
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-8400 ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING ZOTAC GTX 1080 Ti Mini 16gb Gskill Ripjaw V 3600mhz CL16 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb m.2 Crucial noctua nh-l9i Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Mechanical Eagle Z-77 (Cheap) Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Node 202 Logitech G400 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #285 of 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloCamo View Post

Regardless of AMD clearly doing bad here (wasn't unexpected to be honest knowing bethesda and nvidia's relationship overall) the game itself doesn't look good and yet the performance is worse off than games that look much better.. like GTA V for example.

I can excuse less than stellar graphics, but the performance for the visuals offered is a joke at it's current state. Nvidia or AMD.

You're comparing a game that is filled mostly with textured boxes with tonnes of cleverly used texture repetition (GTAV), to a vast world filled with all kinds of foliage, complex shaped buildings/structures, inverse kinematic animations that allow your feet to adjust to surface dynamically, various atmospheric effects and various glossy materials all over. GTAV mainly wows people because of the main thing they focus on, the cars. Those cubemapped reflections and the main polycount budget being spent on them make it seem like a more detailed game than it really is. Take a walk around town actually looking at the model/texture quality of the environment, it's not that amazing.
post #286 of 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkoii View Post

You're comparing a game that is filled mostly with textured boxes with tonnes of cleverly used texture repetition (GTAV), to a vast world filled with all kinds of foliage, complex shaped buildings/structures, inverse kinematic animations that allow your feet to adjust to surface dynamically, various atmospheric effects and various glossy materials all over. GTAV mainly wows people because of the main thing they focus on, the cars. Those cubemapped reflections and the main polycount budget being spent on them make it seem like a more detailed game than it really is. Take a walk around town actually looking at the model/texture quality of the environment, it's not that amazing.

Not just cars. Human models, building models , shadow mapping, geometry in general is far superior in GTA V. The Witcher 3 also has all that even more advanced plus superior foliage and a vivid open world full of life and populated cities. FO4 is just using an engine that is beyond obsolete. Lighting is decent but shadows and AO are poor and geometry is reminiscent of decade old games. At least movement and shooting are well done and the feeling is pleasing.
Mastodon Ryzen
(12 items)
 
HP Z220
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1800X Asus Crosshair VI Hero Sapphire RX Vega 64 reference Gskill TridentZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Pny SSD 240GB Crucial MX100 CM Nepton 280L Win 10 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer Predator XG270HU Freesync XFX 750W Pro HAF XM Logitech G502 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
i7 3770 HP Quadro K2000 HP 
OSPowerCaseMouse
Win 7  HP 400W HP CMT RAT 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Mastodon Ryzen
(12 items)
 
HP Z220
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1800X Asus Crosshair VI Hero Sapphire RX Vega 64 reference Gskill TridentZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Pny SSD 240GB Crucial MX100 CM Nepton 280L Win 10 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer Predator XG270HU Freesync XFX 750W Pro HAF XM Logitech G502 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
i7 3770 HP Quadro K2000 HP 
OSPowerCaseMouse
Win 7  HP 400W HP CMT RAT 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #287 of 701
Most anticipated game of the year, that everybody waited to play it come out and now when is out we stay on forums measuring meaningless numbers and nonsense. Most of the people here preordered the game ( is not like this game is the first unoptimized port) and then come here either to complain or to laugh of how bad it works for others and then they preorder next game and next game and complain again and the stupidity circle is complete. Is there anyone who care about playing games anymore?
"When people run in circles its a very very. Mad World."
post #288 of 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu78 View Post

Well said. thumb.gif Why is it that AMD GE titles do not show these CPU driver overhead ? AMD rocks in Starwars Battlefront which uses the latest Frostbite engine. GCN performs very well on Cryengine and Frostbite engine games. Its very clear that every time a game is a TWIMTBP / Gameworks title it sucks on AMD cards. Then after lots of game patches and driver updates the gap reduces a bit. But still the game runs vastly better on Nvidia cards. Contrast that to AMD GE titles which run well on AMD and Nvidia cards from day 1. This is the fundamental difference. Nvidia's Gameworks / TWIMTBP program produces unoptimized dog crap. The visuals do not justify the performance. Almost every single Gameworks game in the last 12 months is an embarrasment at launch. Buggy, underperforming and sometimes runs like crap even on Nvidia Kepler GPUs.


Exactly. Games like GTA V, Witcher 3 run well on AMD GPUs. So blaming AMD CPU driver overhead for lazy developers and their poor code optimizations is just passing the blame.

Battlefront also has it but perhaps to a lesser degree. See the computerbase.de review where Fury X overtakes the 980Ti at 1080p with the increasing clock speed.

This game looks seriously dated and to make things worse runs horribly, especially on AMD cards of course. 17 fps with this kind of crappy graphics is simply unacceptable on a 390.

    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
e2140@3.2Ghz abit IP35-E HIS IceQ4 4850 4GB 667@800 5-5-5-15 
OSPower
win xp 32 bit Corsair 450VX@stock 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
e2140@3.2Ghz abit IP35-E HIS IceQ4 4850 4GB 667@800 5-5-5-15 
OSPower
win xp 32 bit Corsair 450VX@stock 
  hide details  
Reply
post #289 of 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracarpet View Post

It is extremely rare for a game to run bad on consoles. I mean, these companies don't spend their entire time developing for consoles and then have it run bad on said devices. Yes 30fps sucks, but honestly it looks a lot less worse when hanging out with your buddies playing COD on a big screen TV.

Also, that's cool that at 1440p, maxed out, with an absolute beast of a graphics card that the game looks ok. My point is that there were games like the original crysis that look just as good as some of these recent AAA titles and yet require graphics cards with literally 5x the power to run them... why? I honestly don't understand. It doesn't make sense to me. It's one thing to keep buying recycled graphics in games because the gameplay can change and be awesome, but to keep having to hand over hundreds of dollars to get the said games running decently is a freaking joke.

That's exactly why my friends play consoles. It's not confusing, they don't have to upgrade, and the graphics gradually get better over the course of it's life. On PC, we get that same gradual graphics quality increase, and yet need 5x the GPU power over that same course of time to get the game running... upgrades, driver updates etc... This is the same reason why I don't see steam machines going anywhere.

Honestly, I have a decent computer, and pretty much all games run well on it. I am angry because budget PC gaming sucks, and my friends have all moved away from the PC because of it.

My friends plays on PC so.. I don't enjoy console gaming at all unless it's something like Mario Kart on Wii, which is 60 fps.

Even a old/slow GPU can match console graphics and even surpass it performance-wise. Here's a budget PC vs PS4/XB1 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iipDWbd6HNg

DigitalFoundry tests pretty much all new AAA games on Xbox One and PS4, and they almost never hold solid 30 fps - which is already low if you ask me. Drops to 20-25 fps is very common.

Consoles get slightly better IQ over time yes, but fps goes down. Happend on every single console (except Nintendo's i think). I remember my PS3 literally were 15-20 fps (drops) in the last years, because all new games needed to push the hardware more and more to deliver better graphics than the last.

Steam machines were DOA, since they lack too many games (EA, Blizzard, Ubisoft to mention a few). Never been a fan.
Golden Ivy
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770K @ 5 GHz Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H 980 Ti @ 1580/2000 2x 8GB G.Skill @ 2400/CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x 850 Evo 500 GB Custom Water Windows 10 Pro Asus PG258Q 1080p/240Hz TN 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
Dell U2515H 1440p/60Hz AH-IPS Logitech G610 MX-Red + O-Rings EVGA SuperNova G2 850W Logitech G403 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar Essence STX Philips Fidelio X1 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i3-4150T AsRock Z97E-ITX/ac 2x 4GB @ 1600/CL9 Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 20TB NAS 
Optical DriveCoolingKeyboardPower
None Fanless Logitech K400 Streacom Nano150 Fanless 
Case
Streacom FC8 Evo 
  hide details  
Reply
Golden Ivy
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770K @ 5 GHz Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H 980 Ti @ 1580/2000 2x 8GB G.Skill @ 2400/CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x 850 Evo 500 GB Custom Water Windows 10 Pro Asus PG258Q 1080p/240Hz TN 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
Dell U2515H 1440p/60Hz AH-IPS Logitech G610 MX-Red + O-Rings EVGA SuperNova G2 850W Logitech G403 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar Essence STX Philips Fidelio X1 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i3-4150T AsRock Z97E-ITX/ac 2x 4GB @ 1600/CL9 Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 20TB NAS 
Optical DriveCoolingKeyboardPower
None Fanless Logitech K400 Streacom Nano150 Fanless 
Case
Streacom FC8 Evo 
  hide details  
Reply
post #290 of 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxela View Post

Most anticipated game of the year, that everybody waited to play it come out and now when is out we stay on forums measuring meaningless numbers and nonsense. Most of the people here preordered the game ( is not like this game is the first unoptimized port) and then come here either to complain or to laugh of how bad it works for others and then they preorder next game and next game and complain again and the stupidity circle is complete. Is there anyone who care about playing games anymore?
"When people run in circles its a very very. Mad World."

We get your point, but this particular thread is about the graphic fidelity of the game. The people who are playing the game are probably not in this thread. I'd wager many potential purchasers are in this thread trying to get some useful info on their buying decision. Like, 'what will the game look like with X card'? If you want to talk about how fun the game is then you can go here.
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [PCGHW]Fallout 4 in art test with benchmarks for release