Originally Posted by cstkl1
Side note. Have u ever noticed
1. Reviewers nowadays dont do tx sli oced vs ti sli oced
2. 4790k oced 4.7/4.8 vs 6700k
In game benchmarks. Its as if all of them sign a agreement with intel n nvidia.
1. I have both n former is superbly smoother gameplay
2. Still curious y on this.
1. You can estimate SLI/X-fire numbers usually. Assuming the game supports it. Last i remember SLI has 70% scale-ability and X-fire 90%.
2. OCing is too variable to include in a large bench. You may see one on youtube, but generally not from the well-known sites. Most people do not oc their rigs, so its easier to gauge relative performance based on stock speeds.