Why does that article even exist? Is it a review? It's a handful of paragraphs and even the Frame Test Video is just Digital Foundrys....
- The majority of the game runs at 1920×1080,
- the frame rate is solid most of the time
- By and large, this game is a real looker. The animations look incredible, the lighting and geometry are completely believable, and Lara’s hair has never looked better
Since they don't mind using DF's video, guess they don't mind a few extra "hamstrung" examples.
Edited by lacrossewacker - 11/12/15 at 3:48am
Originally Posted by Digital Foundry
- Still, when it works (snow), it's perhaps the best implementation of deformable material we've seen yet.
- The cut-scene sequences present in Rise of the Tomb Raider offer some of the most impressive visuals in the game....The results are mighty impressive and created some of the most nuances cinematic sequences we've seen to date. (oh boo hoo it's only 1440x1080p))
Performance issues? Step in line, welcome to 2015 for PS4/Xb1/PC....