Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Fnatic Gear FlickG1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fnatic Gear FlickG1 - Page 16

post #151 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by daunow View Post

How much is this mouse exactly?

$49
post #152 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by woll3 View Post

I have expected that it is going to look cheap, but that much....

What makes it look cheap?
post #153 of 563
The bottom looked fine, to each their own.
post #154 of 563
I didn't think the bottom looked bad in particular. Maybe they should have slapped a sticker over someone else's.
post #155 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya View Post

Yeah I noticed that, it's like an EC series if you look at the cut down the middle of the shell, then it also seems to have an ambidextrous build so it's like a ZC or EA in terms of Zowie mice, DA scroll wheel and the clicks have some slight curvature, the general build seems very comfortable.
Could we get a look from the top to see if it's ergo or ambi? The bottom looks ambi but maybe it has curvature on the sides that makes it ergo?

The mouse's shape is ambidextrous with the obvious exception that the buttons are only on the left hand side. I understand what you're meaning. There's no falloff on the right side like the EC, Rival, DA etc. Also, yes, the scroll wheel is, from what I can tell, the EXACT one from the DA 2013 onwards except it sticks up further than the DA but feels quite nice considering the angle of the left/right buttons is quite steep.
Edited by m0uz - 5/2/16 at 4:58am
post #156 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramraze View Post

Thanks for shots. How is the coating? Is it a rubberized soft touch or is it more like ec-a?

Maybe there is some fw updater or fix that's coming to the mouse. Don't give up yet tongue.gif pretty pathetic launch tbh.

Also, I like that the sensor positioning is a bit forward. I think it was Popups who also preferred is this way.
Could be good.

How is the weight/weight distribution on this thing?

The coating feels more soft touch than rubberised but considering the weight of the mouse is quite low, I don't have trouble lifting it even with the / \ shape. About the weight. It's definitely lighter than the DA 2013 and roughly the weight of the G303 but it's weight distribution feels better to me than the G303. The G303 seems to be more rear heavy. I use a fingertip grip, though, and the G303 forces me to hold it at the front/middle so that might influence my opinion.
post #157 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by woll3 View Post

I have expected that it is going to look cheap, but that much....

I hope that they don't use those 3M rated switches again.

I also hope the scroll wheel will last longer than 15 minutes before breaking.

I really hope pressing multiple buttons simultaneously will not make the sensors tracking stop dead.

But yeah this one has the el cheapo vibe going already with that bottom.
post #158 of 563
Just a quick note, the lighting, at least on the scroll wheel, looks pretty good. The white actually seems to be white without a noticable pink/purple tinge.
post #159 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

I hope that they don't use those 3M rated switches again.

I also hope the scroll wheel will last longer than 15 minutes before breaking.

I really hope pressing multiple buttons simultaneously will not make the sensors tracking stop dead.

But yeah this one has the el cheapo vibe going already with that bottom.

On the box it says it uses D2FC-F-7N 10 million for the "main switches" and 5 million for the rest biggrin.gif

Edit: It already has tracking issues for me, regardless of which button I press. The buttons also seem to work at random, too. I experienced my left click quite often not register and the scroll wheel completely refuse to scroll at all at one point. Not looking good for now.
post #160 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0uz View Post

Edit: It already has tracking issues for me, regardless of which button I press. The buttons also seem to work at random, too. I experienced my left click quite often not register and the scroll wheel completely refuse to scroll at all at one point. Not looking good for now.

Seriously? No one that buys a mouse should experience what I experienced with the Func MS-2.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Fnatic Gear FlickG1