Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Fnatic Gear FlickG1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fnatic Gear FlickG1 - Page 17

post #161 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

Seriously? No one that buys a mouse should experience what I experienced with the Func MS-2.

Yeah, man, look a page or so back at my original post. Put a link to a photo of me trying to draw spirals in paint.
post #162 of 563
Also, download page is download.fnatic.com for anyone trying to find it. I, for one, couldn't until it told me in the quick start guide.
post #163 of 563
Hi m0uz,

Henry here from Fnatic Gear.

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your FLICK mouse frown.gif

This appears to be an isolated incident, but please be assured that your issue has been escalated immediately to our Product Technical team who will be working with you shortly to resolve the issue you are seeing. We will have you up and running in no time! smile.gif

Best,

Henry
post #164 of 563
Anyone have pics of the mouse's profile from the side? Kinda important to me.
post #165 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by glyko View Post

Anyone have pics of the mouse's profile from the side? Kinda important to me.

http://imgur.com/a/EmRzK

There you go, matey. Hope they're good enough.
post #166 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnaticgear View Post

Hi m0uz,

Henry here from Fnatic Gear.

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your FLICK mouse frown.gif

This appears to be an isolated incident, but please be assured that your issue has been escalated immediately to our Product Technical team who will be working with you shortly to resolve the issue you are seeing. We will have you up and running in no time! smile.gif

Best,

Henry

Thanks for the speedy response, Henry.
post #167 of 563
Completely irrelevant post but I HAD to share this. Boiler is broken and the house is freezing cold just now here in Scotland. CPU is idling at 18C! xD
post #168 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0uz View Post

Completely irrelevant post but I HAD to share this. Boiler is broken and the house is freezing cold just now here in Scotland. CPU is idling at 18C! xD

#justdevelopingcountries
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #169 of 563
How's the lift off distance?
post #170 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

I hope that they don't use those 3M rated switches again.

I also hope the scroll wheel will last longer than 15 minutes before breaking.

I really hope pressing multiple buttons simultaneously will not make the sensors tracking stop dead.

But yeah this one has the el cheapo vibe going already with that bottom.

The design looks cheap. Although, the WMO also has a rough looking bottom.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Fnatic Gear FlickG1