Originally Posted by kapparrian
Found some interesting things in the PG348Q manual:
The following symptoms are normal with the monitor:
• When the same image is displayed for hours, an afterimage of the previous
screen may remain after switching the image. The screen will recover slowly or
you can turn off the Power Switch for hours.
• When the screen becomes black or flashes, or cannot work anymore, contact
your dealer or service center to fix it. Do not repair the screen by yourself! (***? apparently monitor doesn't work is normal?)
• Turbo key has 7 options: 60,75,85,85,90,95,100 Hz.
• Over Clocking supported GPUs: NVIDIA Maxwell GPU Graphics Card like GeForce GTX TITAN X,
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX TITAN Z,
GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce
GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745 (OEM). For other GPUs, please contact the
manufactures to see if they are compatible.
• Please note that Over Clocking function/performance depends on the GPUs or contents displayed.
ASUS only provides this function. The performance or any side effect after activation is not
guaranteed. (what do you mean "side effect" ?)